Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

NPower Confirmation Email Solutions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPower Confirmation Email Solutions (2740 Views)

National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency [NDLEA] Confirmation Slip Printing / Job Interview Address Confirmation / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by AutosBay(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
If you are yet to receive an email, it's as a result of the large pool of applicants, traffic congestion, and early application, but notwithstanding here are few suggestions:
1. Make sure it is the exact email inbox you used to register that you are checking, several people have multiple emails.
2. Delete unnecessary emails.
3. Check your spam mail, you can as well delete unnecessary spam mails, your inbox might have exceeded storage capacity.
4. Reload your email
5. Check for "All Mails"
6. Use search box and search for the mail
7. Empty trash mails
8. Try sending yourself an email to check if the email
settings are not hampered.
9. Lastly try logging in without the confirmation email
https://npowerlg..com/2020/07/npower-confirmation-email-solutions.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by AutosBay(m): 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
Npower Batch C volunteers you need to read this.
Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by jamze: 12:43am On Jul 13, 2020
Na by force??

1 Like

Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by AutosBay(m): 5:59am On Jul 13, 2020
jamze:
Na by force??
Most of the Batch C volunteers are having issues relating to that, providing help is part of our job
Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by phemmyfour: 5:59am On Jul 13, 2020
Always putting the blame on the masses. The joke is on you Npower if you cannot send ordinary confirmation mail to your applicants

Lol @ no7 "Empty trash mails" I doubt if the OP knows that incoming mails has nothing to do with your trash

10 Likes

Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by AutosBay(m): 6:01am On Jul 13, 2020
phemmyfour:
Always putting the blame on the masses. The joke is on you Npower if you cannot send ordinary confirmation mail to your applicants
You will receive confirmation email, there is currently a technical issue with the messaging system, applying too early might also result to the delay.
Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by Olamie09: 7:03am On Jul 13, 2020
Buy a plot of land for as low as 1 million Naira...
Location (sagamu)

Only serious buyers should should message.

Contact via WhatsApp for further enquiry:
http:///2348064921021
Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by AutosBay(m): 7:27am On Jul 13, 2020
Olamie09:
Location (sagamu)

Please don't derail the thread. thanks
Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by AutosBay(m): 7:28am On Jul 13, 2020
Olamie09:
Location (sagamu)

Post this in advert section. Thanks
Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by KlausMichaelson: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2020
AutosBay:
If you are yet to receive an email, it's as a result of the large pool of applicants, traffic congestion, and early application, but notwithstanding here are few suggestions:
1. Make sure it is the exact email inbox you used to register that you are checking, several people have multiple emails.
3. Check your spam mail, you can as well delete unnecessary spam mails, your inbox might have exceeded storage capacity.
4. Reload your email
5. Check for "All Mails"
7. Empty trash mails
8. Try sending yourself an email to check if the email settings are not hampered.

Pls I want to apply for N-POWER but I don't have my National ID CARD nor other ID cards that proves that I am a Nigerian like voters card etc.
Now my questions are:
(1) How many days will it take me to get my ID card from the Local government Council in my Area here in Ojo, Lagos if I apply for it this coming Monday?
(2) Is the portal for N-POWER application still open?
Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by KlausMichaelson: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2020
AutosBay:
4. Reload your email
5. Check for "All Mails"
7. Empty trash mails
8. Try sending yourself an email to check if the email settings are not hampered.
Pls I want to apply for N-POWER but I don't have my National ID CARD nor other ID cards that proves that I am a Nigerian like voters card etc.
Now my questions are:
(1) How many days will it take me to get my ID card from the Local government Council in my Area here in Ojo, Lagos if I apply for it this coming Monday?
Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by AutosBay(m): 8:01am On Jul 13, 2020
KlausMichaelson:

Now my questions are:

Go and do drivers licence, that national ID delays, Ojo have lots of crowd it will delay you. I cannot tell you when the portal will close besides most vacancies lasts for two weeks minimum
Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by KlausMichaelson: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2020
AutosBay:

Go and do drivers licence, that national ID delays, Ojo have lots of crowd it will delay you. I cannot tell you when the portal will close besides most vacancies lasts for two weeks minimum

Thanks for your response. When you said it will delay, how many days or week do you mean?
I can't drive.
So how do I still go ahead and get a driver's license?
Like what are the required documents for it??

Thanks
Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by omojesu202(m): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2020
Nothing is wrong with our emails.
Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by dregmaster: 8:39am On Jul 13, 2020
Go to a any UBA zonal office and get your NIN. You can get it same day with the right condition.
Application closes six weeks after the start of application. Most federal agencies follow this period.

KlausMichaelson:

Now my questions are:
Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by KlausMichaelson: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2020
dregmaster:
Go to a any UBA zonal office and get your NIN. You can get it same day with the right condition.
Application closes six weeks after the start of application. Most federal agencies follow this period.

I appreciate your response Sir. Please I don't mean to bug you, but I thought a picture of one's ID Card(front and back) is needed when registering for the N-POWER.
Or is the NIN a replacement for it??
Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by AutosBay(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2020
KlausMichaelson:

I appreciate your response Sir. Please I don't mean to bug you, but I thought a picture of one's ID Card(front and back) is needed when registering for the N-POWER.
Or is the NIN a replacement for it??
Nigerian approved ID card
Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by KlausMichaelson: 9:31am On Jul 13, 2020
AutosBay:
Nigerian approved ID card
Sir I don't understand what you mean
Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by kaey10(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2020
Yet to receive confirmation Email ooo. Registered on 29 of june
Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by AutosBay(m): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
kaey10:
Yet to receive confirmation Email ooo. Registered on 29 of june
General issue but keep checking your email especially your spam mail

1 Like

Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by LORDLARGE(m): 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
AutosBay:
4. Reload your email
5. Check for "All Mails"
7. Empty trash mails

Stop stressing people oga, this your thread will make some people get anxious over an issue that even there verified handles across social media have acknowledged that it was a general problem they are trying to rectify .
Apart from those that applied on the first day I can confidently tell you that no body has received a confirmation mail
Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by AutosBay(m): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
LORDLARGE:

Stop stressing people oga, this your thread will make some people get anxious over an issue that even there verified handles across social media have acknowledged that it was a general problem they are trying to rectify .
Apart from those that applied on the first day I can confidently tell you that no body has received a confirmation mail
These are suggestions
Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by AutosBay(m): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
KlausMichaelson:

Thanks for your response. When you said it will delay, how many days or week do you mean?
I can't drive.
So how do I still go ahead and get a driver's license?
Like what are the required documents for it??

Thanks
Get to OJO local government, they will brief you on the requirements, heard it's very fast to obtain
Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by Goldp5988(f): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
I have done all that even carry the mail turn it upside down but nothing.
Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by AutosBay(m): 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
Goldp5988:
I have done all that even carry the mail turn it upside down but nothing.
It's a general issue, the confirmation email will come, try exercising patience application is still ongoing.

1 Like

Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by Goldp5988(f): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
AutosBay:

It's a general issue, the confirmation email will come, try exercising patience application is still ongoing.

Tx so much
Re: NPower Confirmation Email Solutions by AutosBay(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
You are most welcome

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With Dog In Leeki / Top Paying Law Firms! / Statoil Corporate Trainee Program Phone Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.