Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (51045 Views)

Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together / Chimamanda Adichie & Her Husband, Ivara Dine With Barack & Michelle Obama / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by cy4cent(f): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2017
bettercreature:
Wht are you saying? How is he the world most luckiest man?
Do you think it's always the best to marry an intelligent woman?

Example of men, that are afraid of successful women.
I guess a Dundee would be a better option for men that think intelligent women are a threat to their chauvinism.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by holysainbj(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2017
YelloweWest:

U guys are so primitive eh..

Her name is her trade mark!
Ok I agree
If my wife changing her name to mine is primacy, Mr Modern i rather remain primitve....afterall all the madness, nudity, impunity, and what have you all came with modernization, so yes
We are primitive.
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by YelloweWest: 10:15am On Sep 22, 2017
holysainbj:

Ok I agree
If my wife changing her name to mine is primacy, Mr Modern i rather remain primitve....afterall all the madness, nudity, impunity, and what have you all came with modernization, so yes
We are primitive.
It is not "we" that is primitive. It's u!

U are not Adichie hus the last time I checked!

2 Likes

Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by bettercreature(m): 10:18am On Sep 22, 2017
cy4cent:

I guess a Dundee would be a better option for men that think intelligent women are a threat to their chauvinism.
Its part of what I studied! Women who are very popular or very intelligent are not really good for marriage if a man really want to enjoy the rest of his life
I know you won't believe but I am quite sure I probably knows better than you.Take for example, madam okonjo of this world,madueke,omotola,chimamanda,Aminat and many other powerful Nigerian women do you think their husband are really enjoying them? When they won't even be at home,today canada tommorow Australia next week japan is that a good life?

1 Like

Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by vital: 10:21am On Sep 22, 2017
Na this guy dey blow this pussy.choooiiiii
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by beautycrush24(f): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2017
Chai....this aunty carry eye go market o grin

1 Like

Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by tartarus(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2017
bettercreature:
Its part of what I studied! Women who are very popular or very intelligent are not really good for marriage if a man really want to enjoy the rest of his life
I know you won't believe but I am quite sure I probably knows better than you.Take for example, madam okonjo of this world,madueke,omotola,chimamanda,Aminat and many other powerful Nigerian women do you think their husband are really enjoying them? When they won't even be at home,today canada tommorow Australia next week japan is that a good life?

Ok sir, go ahead and marry a dumb, low-IQ woman and have peace. Good luck sir. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by Holuwahyomzzy: 10:28am On Sep 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by Vondoola: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2017
You nor know say she be champion of equality rights? Na Americana baby with a difference you dey see so. Oversabi dey worryam
holysainbj:
OP are you sure?
If yes, any idea why she still bears her fathers name and not husbands? Abi all join for the woman equality fight ni, she wants the guy to change his own name to Adichie?? I just dey ask tho
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by cy4cent(f): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2017
bettercreature:
I know you won't believe but I am quite sure I probably knows better than you.Take for example, madam okonjo of this world,madueke,omotola,chimamanda,Aminat and many other powerful Nigerian women do you think their husband are really enjoying them? When they won't even be at home,to canada tommorow Australia next week japan is that a good life?

The need for self aggrandisement. who told you, you know better than I do? That you are a man does not make you more knowledgeable than i am dear. This is exactly why men like you don't like intelligent women, cos they hate to be challenged, and they feel shamed if their mistakes are pointed out.

These are respectably married women you just listed, their husbands have never complained to you or anyone that they ain't happy with their wives, why jump into conclusion? Don't the so called full time house wives, have issues in their marriages?

It is obvious from your post that you are afraid of intelligent women, so that your knowledge will not be challenged. It's OK to marry a Dundee, but bear in mind that being a Dundee does not guarantee a long lasting marriage, they are only good enough to be manipulated, oppressed and suppressed. Peace!

5 Likes

Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by Iseoluwani: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
he really looks like half of a yellow sun

Mehn una no get chill grin

2 Likes

Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by IDFWU(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2017
WHY SHE MARRY NAH undecided SHE DEY FORM FEMINIST UPANDAN DECEIVING YOUNG GULLIBLE GIRLS angry
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by ImaIma1(f): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2017
HottestFire:

Good for her, part of her success story.

She actually didn't slay to have him..Lesson to them slay queen. tongue tongue

And he wasn't looking for a slay queen.
Some guys that attack slay queens actually chase them

1 Like

Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by urahara(m): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2017
GistMeMorenews:
@GistMore

Dr. Ivara Esegee spotted at a football game with Chimamanda Adichie's brother Kene.

More Gists >>> http://www.gistmore.com/photo-chimamanda-adichies-husband-shades-handsome

More Gists >>> http://www.gistmore.com/photo-chimamanda-adichies-husband-shades-handsome

Handsome man , gorgeous chimamanda
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by shallysgirl: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2017
grin
Shortyy:
Two fine men. Abeg which one be Chi's brother? Is he single? kiss
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by urahara(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2017
Turtle3Dove:
So this Naira land is owned by a Muslim, when any post on Islam is made, they block it from non-muslims. But a post on Christians is open to all. Cenobitic stupidity.........

Laugh my fucking ass out loud

Seun osewa is an atheist to the core.

He blocks posts on Islam because you know why..........
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by Skmoda360(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2017
Turtle3Dove:
So this Naira land is owned by a Muslim, when any post on Islam is made, they block it from non-muslims. But a post on Christians is open to all. Cenobitic stupidity.........
ask broda sevn and lalasquare.
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by urahara(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2017
okerekeikpo:
This girl is way too ugly

Receive brain angry angry

Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by holysainbj(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2017
YelloweWest:

It is not "we" that is primitive. It's u!

U are not Adichie hus the last time I checked!
Mr you quoted me initially with "you guys" remember? So by my tenses "guys" translates to a "we" response.
That's by the way, I am primitive, my wife MUST as a matter of fact bear my name. Am ok with that level of primitivity, you can bear your wife's name for all i care.
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by holysainbj(m): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2017
Vondoola:
You nor know say she be champion of equality rights? Na Americana baby with a difference you dey see so. Oversabi dey worryam
As in eh
I admire her but the "not bearing her husbands" name is just not it
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by Skmoda360(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2017
cy4cent:

correct one.....i love your example.
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by sheDD(m): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Mumu Man! Ayam sure chimamanda doesn't give him her pvssy to fvck when he wants! angry
wanted to say stupid talk
until I saw ur name,and I concluded
"by their name,u shall knw them"
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by adegeye38(m): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
bettercreature:
so u prefer to marry a dumb woman?

whom u can do with as you please?
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Shortyy:
Chai... slay queen spotted.

kwontinue grin
Shortyy:
Chai... slay queen spotted.

kwontinue
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
cy4cent:

The need for self aggrandisement. who told you, you know better than I do? That you are a man does not make you more knowledgeable than i am dear. This is exactly why men like you don't like intelligent women, cos they hate to be challenged, and they feel shamed if their mistakes are pointed out.

These are respectably married women you just listed, their husbands have never complained to you or anyone that they ain't happy with their wives, why jump into conclusion? Don't the so called full time house wives, have issues in their marriages?

It is obvious from your post that you are afraid of intelligent women, so that your knowledge will not be challenged. It's OK to marry a Dundee, but bear in mind that being a Dundee does not guarantee a long lasting marriage, they are only good enough to be manipulated, oppressed and suppressed. Peace!
See how you wrote this epistle on top play. Meanwhile, u must be intelligent. Intelligent girls all the way.
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by guychidile: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
lucky and fine guy that marries brain lady....,I salute you o!
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by savvy12: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
bettercreature:
Your post reeks of stupidity. so women should be dumb so that they can be married by men?
Go and marry a dumb woman and keep her in your kitchen.
16 century guy.smh
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by dealslip(f): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
savvy12:

Your post reeks of stupidity. so women should be dumb so that they can be married by men?
Go and marry a dumb woman and keep her in your kitchen.
16 century guy.smh
Don't mind them. Some of them have not stepped out of the caves they live in. The reason why alot of marriages are not working, so many insecure and unintelligent men trying to steer the wheels and destiny of the intelligent women they marry, once they meet resistance from such women who are convinced otherwise, they become fearful and try to use manipulations, abuse, shaming to shut the women up. In advanced countries men and women are treated equally as human beings. I have lived in the US and see the way the men treat their women.

1 Like

Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by MunorAnne(f): 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
bettercreature:
Bros, I hope that's not the sound of inferiority complex?
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by Burgerlomo: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ninethmare:
The day you go f*uck up
your wife go use you write book

So true grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sweeter Than Honey (18+) / WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son / Married To A Fink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.