Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) (52161 Views)

Chioma Toplis Dances In Bikini To Celebrate New Year / Princess Vitarah Wears Bikini To Promote Her New Music / Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
TrumporIdie:
No shape. Nothing flattering. She should wear her clothes.
Be nice small naa grin undecided angry
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by Florblu(f): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
Where is her Camel toe?
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
People have skidded away from main discussion

Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
I can see d fallen olympus cry
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
So will that bikini make Wizkid to go back to her? Certainly no.
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
So na dis kpomo wizkid be dey enjoy chai grin
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by YabaLeftist: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
Oh puulease! This is not a bikini. And to make matters worse, she looks so undesirable in it.
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by YabaLeftist: 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
agbonkamen:
So na dis kpomo wizkid be dey enjoy chai grin

You wan enjoy am too? undecided
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by Mercyclaire: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Holy girl like Tania pitting on bikini... Hope she's still a virgin cause I was told that wizkid didn't touch her
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by Hoduwahishape: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Why do you guys always add "Wizkid's Ex" to everything involving this girl?
Is that her claim to fame?
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by Hoduwahishape: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mercyclaire:
Holy girl like Tania pitting on bikini... Hope she's still a virgin cause I was told that wizkid didn't touch her

And you believe?
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by Thelma1552: 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
smardray:
after flaunting her bikini body ....is there any other benefit ??

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by juniorboy(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
benosky:
STORY OF MY LIFE.

I almost turn down a job offer yesterday after negotiating the salary and I realize I can't cope....only for a beautiful yellow pawpaw just catwalk into the manager's office and the man told me she's a staff.

Guys I'm starting the work on monday.

Lol
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by Kendroid: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
had it been she was black, she for ugly dye! cry
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
YabaLeftist:

You wan enjoy am too? undecided
your moniker nawao......make I pass jeje grin
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
kallmemrB:
fashion mogul? where did u graduate from??!!!!!

The thing weak me o.
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by YabaLeftist: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
agbonkamen:
your moniker nawao......make I pass jeje grin

Hehehe, no need to fear fine geh.
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by Ayo4251(m): 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
So this is what wizkid yaff chop....choi kiss
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by Franzinni: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Being WizKids ex is now a title that can go into her CV...

Smh Violently
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by Mrfixitxtech: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Which of the Miami beach, they the one ravage by hurricane Irma ?
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by fabrestove: 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
So they're still calling her wizkid ex?
No legit person dey hammer this picanto?
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ok

Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by muller101(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Improper shape
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by Duru009(m): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
Wearing bongu mama pant calling it sexy!

Taaaaaaa!!
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by mayDtolu(m): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
hmm...

Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by Ebhod20(m): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Please i need help who knows how to write essays here on personal development please indicate
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by mployer(m): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
This babe is frustrated sad
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
It would be so easy for Irma to toss her around.
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by brownsugar23: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
this one na left over now nothing remain inside
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by Young4jose: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
smardray:
after flaunting her bikini body ....is there any other benefit ??
. Hahahahahahahahah
Re: Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) by EMMILEX001: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Your ex is on the sick bed dying and you are busy slaying smh #Rebranded olosho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) / Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.