Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,383 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) (52167 Views)

Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Only Sister On Her Birthday (Photo) / Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by GistMore7: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
Miracle Ikechukwu, the winner of Big Brother Naija season 3 has taken to his Instagram page to celebrate his girlfriend, Dr. J. who turned a year older today, October 21.

He shared a beautiful photo of his woman posing in front of an aircraft while clad in his pilot shirt and then wrote:

Special people are part of our Heart that even can’t change.. Happy Birthday !! Fine babe... will fit you sha.. (Captain Dr
https://www.instagram.com/p/B349LU3glB8

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-winner-miracle-celebrates-his-girlfriend-on-her-birthday

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by GistMore7: 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Watch Video & More Photos => CLICK HERE

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
shocked

Since the days of John the Baptist, fine boys have always been attracted to worwor girls.
That is why opposites attract.

But not for me.
I am very allergic to anything that is even remotely worwor.

184 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
To Nigerian guy, make money so you won't end up with a dependent,ugly,low-life girl that is only there not to add anything but to take anything

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
No more privacy is key.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
Him talk say na him galfriend??

Mtcheww

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by JON01: 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Since the days of John the Baptist, fine boys have always been attracted to worwor girls.

But not for me.

Most definitely you no fine

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Jasen1(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But not for me.

Hahahahha

9 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by zukky79: 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
His girlfriend, his business.

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by airex(m): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But not for me.
nobody force u to comment. Goat

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by dapsoneh: 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
After fucking nina

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 12:42am On Oct 22, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by GistMore7: 4:21am On Oct 22, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 5:16am On Oct 22, 2019
No girlfriend was mentioned in his post. That girl could be a close friend. But in Nairaland we have concluded grin

29 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by meelorlah(f): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2019
Cool and homely.. Happy birthday to her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by GistGoViral: 9:39am On Oct 22, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2019
I will eat fried eggs with boiled yam this morning.

8 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by fourhayz: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2019
Nina is far more prettier...BTW the girl looks kinda underaged!

So Miracle after all the bed flings you did with Nina you left her and forgets she was also part of your success story.

And is there anyone also that noticed Miracle tends to be farther away than the rest of his housmates during his set!

I love Miracle tho�... Continue to Grace through the goodies of Life.

As your name implies Miracle....Your ways will always be Miraculous.

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Sultty(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2019
Nina won't like this, but I swear this guy no get taste

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2019
Man wey know wetin him want

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Newsloft: 9:43am On Oct 22, 2019
cool cool cool cool grin
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Felixalex(m): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But not for me.

Hehehehe mad man!
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by goshen26: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2019
Child abuse
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Crixxx: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2019
I hope to be a commercial pilot someday too and make mad money..
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2019
was he shading Nina
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by todaynewsreview: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2019
Happy Birthday to her.

Hey! Why queue for hours or leave your house/office when you can recharge your BEDC Prepaid Meters (Bills) within minutes with us anytime (24 hours service available even on weekends). Call or WhatsApp: 08107873795

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) / Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) / Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.