Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character (40072 Views)

Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos / Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by rattlesnake(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
so funny
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by AmaechiLinus(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
That boy on boxer should be referred to Uselu.... I believe Benin city residents know what i mean
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by Mayorsholly(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
dry dude grin
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by Divay22(f): 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
lilmax:
this guy is not funny, he's just stup!d, that's all
But he's making money out-of the stupidity..

What gain have you gotten from your own stupidity

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by adajoe555: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Spiff spiff

I love this guy

out of Johnson he is just cool. watched one of his movie I couldn't believe he was the one, he has a cool assent

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by adajoe555: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
saint047:
The guy is real mumu

like you abi?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by microjoystick: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
lilmax:
U are just hating the guy cos in my opinion he is the most craziest and funny tv character.smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by adajoe555: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
saint047:
The guy is real mumu

At least his mumu is bringing money to his pocket .what have
yours brought?

NOTHING
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by miarhpe: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
that guy is a case

Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by Badmanbay(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Spiff my man!!! This guy is the only reason I watch the Johnson.... If you doubt me ask Wizkid

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by DONADAMS(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
He was a supporting actor the last time I checked.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by wonderfulperson(f): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
lilmax:

yet he won an award with his stupidity, if u had seen him speak during the award, you wouldnt have to say that. so long being "stupid" only on set brings in money for him, he is good to go.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
Intellad:
look gay

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by Orodje(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
dhatz my gee spiff cool
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by spencekat(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
lilmax:
He is not funny at all.
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by spencekat(m): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
GreenMavro:
How you expect we wey no get DSTV to know Spiff
GOTV dey show am too.
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by VickyRotex(f): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Please, guys, this will be my second time asking this question.
How can I stream this TV series online? This is one TV series I miss so much about Naija. cry cry cry
I remember watching every episode with my Family! embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by saint047(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
adajoe555:

At least his mumu is bringing money to his pocket .what have
yours brought?

NOTHING
what has yours brought??
Are you OK?
Or you just choose to be living in fools paradise

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by jaszplus12(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
I think he's our own Mr Bean...in his own little way...
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by saint047(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
adajoe555:

like you abi?

Sister, no vex. I no know say na from the mumu business him dey take pay your school fees
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by chr123: 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
The so called mumu has made money than anyone in this platform. He is not a mumu its what he was told to act. People should get that right
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by JikanBaura(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
grin spiff my guy cheesy The only sensible southner.... grin
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by slinkman(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
lilmax:
true
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by ebby22(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
36govs:

Same to You
even more than
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by David160(m): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
36govs:
The Johnsons Family TV series Major Character , "SPIFF" by real name Samuel Ajibola shared these pictures on his Instagram page  ,... check them out.

Source : http://www.viviangist.ng/pictures-samuel-ajibola-spiff/
he ain't funny
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by teflonjake(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
ourkobo:

grin grin I get your message
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by Abdul3391(m): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
lilmax:
but he's stupidity is giving him a good paycheck, so who cares
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by sarutobie(m): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
The funniest guy on that show is the aboki gateman..that guy's accent and mannerism is extremely good..he portrays his character well..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by adajoe555: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
saint047:
what has yours brought?? Are you OK? Or you just choose to be living in fools paradise

Better find something doing and stop criticizing him
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by adajoe555: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
saint047:

Sister, no vex. I no know say na from the mumu business him dey take pay your school fees

At least he is successful
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by pafra(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jognd:

Buhari and Co just abused the meaning

Must you magnify your ignorance. Go check the section of the terriorism act you will understand that you are the one confuses.

You think is only when you carry gun and kill? You must be kidding

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich / Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah / Josh2funny Undergoes Surgery: 'I Suffered Pain For 11 Years'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.