Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character (40061 Views)

Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos / Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by Abbotp: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
NICE PIXs

MY SIGNATURE SOLVES YOUR FACE PROBLEMS!
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by PurestBoy(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
The guy is a total clown and the reason I watch The Johnsons. I remember this series where he was addicted to sniffing petrol.
Spiff: I'm feeling high on my vertebrate (displaying funky mood by pointing to his head)
Aki: How? But your vertebrate is at your back and not your head.
Spiff: Must our vertebrates be in the same place? Dem born us together?

So funny

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by preshlareine: 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
lilmax:
this guy is not funny, he's just stup!d, that's all
Atleast he is making money and fame from it whereas you are here on nairaland beefing..smh
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by SlowlybtSurely: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Machinemayana:
He is just boring to me, not funny at all. Unnecessary dumbness on the show.........

He's the reason I don't like the show. He tries way too hard to be funny. What's with the hand and mouth gestures? undecided angry
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by lilmax(m): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
preshlareine:
Atleast he is making money and fame from it whereas you are here on nairaland beefing..smh
lol.... no be the same nairaland you dey? grin.....you didn't make sense, come up with something better
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by Liberal85(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
lilmax:
Totally agree
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by MoreWahala: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
NITRABOMB:
Forget all these people telling you to pay
before they give u a game to stake on...Real
sources give games for pay after win
IF YOU WANNA WIN BIG FROM BET9JA TODAY
AND PAY AFTER WIN::WHATSAPP
#090672#46#103
MESSAGE ME WITH :im from nairaland:
Get lost you stupid Scammer, hell fire is your portion.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
Looool. This is so hilarious
Vintage Spiff. He got me addicted to the show

PurestBoy:
The guy is a total clown and the reason I watch The Johnsons. I remember this series where he was addicted to sniffing petrol.
Spiff: I'm feeling high on my vertebrate (displaying funky mood by pointing to his head)
Aki: How? But your vertebrate is at your back and not your head.
Spiff: Must our vertebrates be in the same place? Dem born us together?

So funny
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by saint047(m): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
adajoe555:

At least he is successful

yes, that's why I'm one of his fan
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by saint047(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
adajoe555:

Better find something doing and stop criticizing him

Hmmmmm I'm better in my own profession.
Just for the record, I have nothing against him, don't be his mouthpieces for nothing.
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by Nathanieloo7(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
He is d reason why i hate s program, nigga is not funny just foolish

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by adajoe555: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
saint047:
Hmmmmm I'm better in my own profession.
Just for the record, I have nothing against him, don't be his mouthpieces for nothing.

Everyone is good in there own way and that is his way and he is good at it
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by adajoe555: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
saint047:
yes, that's why I'm one of his fan

Good
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by cashlurd(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
I still do not believe that this guy could be serious in real life. he is such a good actor
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by jhorjhor: 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Guys..please is there any site i can download episodes of this series from??

I mean the johnson family
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by DayviidHymseef: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
If spiff is really stupid,then what is mr Bean? undecided .It's quite unfortunate that we Nigerians do not value what we have.What gives me much Joy is that the so called "stupid" is feeding himself with his stupidity and has also earned himself popularity as seen in the first picture tongue
lilmax:
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by fagbohun4j(m): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
lilmax:

Enemy of progress.
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cant do without watching the Johnsons,hustle Tinsel and the Adebanjos,been following back to back. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by Lordtunji(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
I love that guy, infact, I am watching it right now

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by MRAKBEE(m): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Dude is one of the biggest comic acts in Nigeria. Mohammed, the gateman is also a good actor.
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by Born2Breed(f): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2018
If only he can stop sticking out his tongue. Such a disgusting habit is not good for kids.
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by okwabayi(m): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Na for blazing hot naija the guy wear full winter jacket things?
It's easy to know those who've never traveled out before. He should use his Johnsons salary to visit the US, UK or a struggling European country to expose himself a little.
Re: Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character by meobizy(f): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
The pictures are meh. I wonder if this role will eventually lead to a bright career in Nollywood for him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Fine Shaa" Davido Shares New Pictures / Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photos. Fans React. / Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.