Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) (45417 Views)

Anti-War Protesters Gathered Outside The White House (Photos) / Istanbul Earthquake: Nigerian Man Injured After Jumping Out Of His House (Photos / Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by rattlesnake(m): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
JESUS IS COMING SOON

Please run from f0rnication NL
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by Zizicardo(f): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
it's a big pity. may God console them
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by timilehin007(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
OP successfully stole Explorer show
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
I hope the owner(s) is/are insured ........
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by IJOBA2: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
holatin:
mehn nature has gone crazy
guy man
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by waleco2008: 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
End time is here my brother and sister Pls let us not ignore this let just give our life to Christ, soon the son of man will appear In heaven to take his children. Read John 3 vs 16, Christ love us God will help us all amen.

1 Like

Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by Kennyxton: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
handsomebanana:

U talk like a goddàmn illiterate. Diz is d part of d reasons y some people don't want 2 serve ur god.

A natural disaster dat took properties and lives, yet here u re saying complete trash.

Ur stupidity is deeply profound, it amazes me how people like can confidently say useless trash.

Let's look at Nigeria -- our wonderful country. Half of us Christians, the other half Muslim. I guess his wrath is not upon us then. You can't have 24/7 light, water supply -- useless, health care -- non existent, education - shithole and gross human right abuse. And you have the guts to say God's wrath is upon the US.

Then god is useless then, ur god is useless. I would have his useless wrath fall on Nigeria and see it prosper if that is what it takes to have a developed country.

U av a brain in ur head nd not toilet paper. Use it

[b][/b]
I EXPECTED AN UNBELIEVER LIKE YOU TO COMMENT.

YOU MAY BLIND AND DECIEVE YOURSELF THAT THERE IS NO GOD, BUT ALL THE THINGS IN THE WORLD, THE NATURE, UNIVERSE AND OTHER THINGS POINTS THAT, THERE IS AN INTELLIGENCE BEHIND THEM.

NO ONE HAS AN EXCUSE OF BELIEVING THAT THERE IS NO GOD, EVEN A FOOL.

1 Like

Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by Pat081: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
Thank God is not in Nigeria some useless people will hv b calling PMB name n thank God dos people did not lost dia life n RIP to the death one
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by proudlyYoruba(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
handsomebanana:

U talk like a goddàmn illiterate. Diz is d part of d reasons y some people don't want 2 serve ur god.

A natural disaster dat took properties and lives, yet here u re saying complete trash.

Ur stupidity is deeply profound, it amazes me how people like can confidently say useless trash.

Let's look at Nigeria -- our wonderful country. Half of us Christians, the other half Muslim. I guess his wrath is not upon us then. You can't have 24/7 light, water supply -- useless, health care -- non existent, education - shithole and gross human right abuse. And you have the guts to say God's wrath is upon the US.

Then god is useless then, ur god is useless. I would have his useless wrath fall on Nigeria and see it prosper if that is what it takes to have a developed country.

Don't you know you are the fool here, they have their opinion why insult them? Monkey

2 Likes

Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by handsomebanana(m): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kennyxton:

[b][/b]
I EXPECTED AN UNBELIEVER LIKE YOU TO COMMENT.

YOU MAY BLIND AND DECIEVE YOURSELF THAT THERE IS NO GOD, BUT ALL THE THINGS IN THE WORLD, THE NATURE, UNIVERSE AND OTHER THINGS POINTS THAT, THERE IS AN INTELLIGENCE BEHIND THEM.

NO ONE HAS AN EXCUSE OF BELIEVING THAT THERE IS NO GOD, EVEN A FOOL.

U re a massive Fûcktard lacking basic comprehension issues.

Look at what I wrote and reply me back. My comment was said in response to them.

Are we not one of the most religious countries in the world. How has it helped us? Answer the fûcking question.

Is corruption not the order of the day. Are criminals not applauded in the society. Don't you see the youths defending them.

When was the last time you had light for 24 hours? How is the health care in the country. All the failed projects, who were held responsible. Are politician criminals not defended using lines like "at least, he tried".

Why is it so? We are in a country where things don't work.

And the bozo I quoted had the effrontery to say God's wrath is upon a country where things work. If you dnt see anything wrong in that statement and why I replied in that manner, den ur situation is worse than the rétard quoted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by handsomebanana(m): 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
Don't you know you are the fool here, they have their opinion why insult them? Monkey

U re a useless bozo

I also av d opinion dat dia opinion is completely useless nd dat u re a Fûcktard

4 Likes

Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by valembay(f): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Get ur USA verified num
Working on whatsup before u pay.
Whatsap: +15183067943
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by BoundToSucces(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
lekjons:
I saw that picture in 1208 A.D with a different story.. undecided
I sight you! Eyewitness
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
sad
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by DONFASZY(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
O lord
We giv u thanks
We praise ur holy name
Despite how bad Nig economy is
We don't dis mad earthquakes, hurricane,tornadoes,sinkhole and all
We thank God even if we don't ve a gud leader
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by KingMicky3286: 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Wish it can happen in Nigeria Senate chamber when they are sharing the nation's wealth.
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
BALLOSKI:
We thank God in Nigeria.

E no go better for IPOB and Boko Haram.
you are not making sense at all.
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by LordIsaac(m): 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
ourkobo:
Wow...this is actually logical...a fooɗ for thought!
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by Cyrilpac(m): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamRaizo:
The Texas Devil sinkhole, which is now home to millions of bats, has a 40-by-60-foot opening and measures 400 feet deep.

Jeffrey Bush's death appears to be an isolated incident. But the lives of Rachel Wicker and the other Floridians directly impacted by these disasters have been forever changed.

"This is the only home I know. It's the only home my kids know," Miller told WFTV.

Source: http://www.businessinsider.com/sinkhole-swallows-house-florida-apopka-2017-9
Bottomless pit
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by Oladipo1166(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hummm, I just dey thank God 4 naija
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by Juliusdking(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Thank God
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by joenor(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hummm this kind thing don happen here self? na wah..
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by Brushless: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
asawanathegreat:
D wrath of God is falling on them.
Watch what you say. What happens to them may be your lot tommorrow.
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by KelvinC1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Roon9:
This is the End of days! What if it had happened at night
it should happen in ASO ROCK and NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by KelvinC1(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
it should happen in ASO ROCK and NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
The land of Sodom and Gomorrah is being destroyed
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
handsomebanana:

if you were half knowledgeable and woke, you would know that the world is gradually coming to an end.. these are the signs!

1 Like

Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
handsomebanana:

U re a massive Fûcktard lacking basic comprehension issues.

Look at what I wrote and reply me back. My comment was said in response to them.

Are we not one of the most religious countries in the world. How has it helped us? Answer the fûcking question.

Is corruption not the order of the day. Are criminals not applauded in the society. Don't you see the youths defending them.

When was the last time you had light for 24 hours? How is the health care in the country. All the failed projects, who were held responsible. Are politician criminals not defended using lines like "at least, he tried".

Why is it so? We are in a country where things don't work.

And the bozo I quoted had the effrontery to say God's wrath is upon a country where things work. If you dnt see anything wrong in that statement and why I replied in that manner, den ur situation is worse than the rétard quoted

God is punishing your gay haven country. When you build He sends hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes and the likes to destroy it. Your country is under the wrath of God, if you rebuild He will destroy it again and again
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by CioAngels(f): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
BALLOSKI:
We thank God in Nigeria.

E no go better for IPOB and Boko Haram.
Are you afraid to swear for fulani herdsmen?
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by CioAngels(f): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
We are very lucky in Nigeria for not coming into disasters like this, even though Nigeria is still saddled with greater disasters which are the leaders in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' / Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) / World Central Kitchen Employees Killed By Israel (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.