Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) (45414 Views)

Anti-War Protesters Gathered Outside The White House (Photos) / Istanbul Earthquake: Nigerian Man Injured After Jumping Out Of His House (Photos / Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by sarcasticwhyte(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
handsomebanana:

U talk like a goddàmn illiterate. Diz is d part of d reasons y some people don't want 2 serve ur god.

A natural disaster dat took properties and lives, yet here u re saying complete trash.

Ur stupidity is deeply profound, it amazes me how people like can confidently say useless trash.

Let's look at Nigeria -- our wonderful country. Half of us Christians, the other half Muslim. I guess his wrath is not upon us then. You can't have 24/7 light, water supply -- useless, health care -- non existent, education - shithole and gross human right abuse. And you have the guts to say God's wrath is upon the US.

Then god is useless then, ur god is useless. I would have his useless wrath fall on Nigeria and see it prosper if that is what it takes to have a developed country.

U av a brain in ur head nd not toilet paper. Use it
don't use the name of the lord in vain...
Because of the wage of sin
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by RevT1: 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
handsomebanana:

U talk like a goddàmn illiterate. Diz is d part of d reasons y some people don't want 2 serve ur god.

A natural disaster dat took properties and lives, yet here u re saying complete trash.

Ur stupidity is deeply profound, it amazes me how people like can confidently say useless trash.

Let's look at Nigeria -- our wonderful country. Half of us Christians, the other half Muslim. I guess his wrath is not upon us then. You can't have 24/7 light, water supply -- useless, health care -- non existent, education - shithole and gross human right abuse. And you have the guts to say God's wrath is upon the US.

Then god is useless then, ur god is useless. I would have his useless wrath fall on Nigeria and see it prosper if that is what it takes to have a developed country.

u have a very serious personal problem. Sort urself out quickly b4 it gets out of hand.
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
the end of this wicked world is near , when things that are unusual keep happening u will know its near, 23-09-2017 is the day... abeg if you no see me on Nairaland again be aware I don rapture back to heaven... bye bye for now... abeg make I go sip my palm wine dey wait my Christ... dullard buhari you will have enough Python to dance with.. just very soon
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by Ayinke93(f): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
Thank u very much for this comment... I was still thinking about the best response to give doz callous brainwashed mofo when I saw yours... Religion has really done harm to people
handsomebanana:

2 Likes

Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by Ayinke93(f): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
Even if there's a God... If he's as callous as doz idiots who said the wrath of God has fallen on helpless people who are just recovering from a disaster.. Then i don't want to serve him
Do you know d number of atrocities that are committed in this God forsaken country everyday, from our leaders, to terrorist, to skull miners and all... We still feel we are more righteous than d Americans... We should be the one talking about God's wrath not Americans
Kennyxton:

[b][/b]
I EXPECTED AN UNBELIEVER LIKE YOU TO COMMENT.

YOU MAY BLIND AND DECIEVE YOURSELF THAT THERE IS NO GOD, BUT ALL THE THINGS IN THE WORLD, THE NATURE, UNIVERSE AND OTHER THINGS POINTS THAT, THERE IS AN INTELLIGENCE BEHIND THEM.

NO ONE HAS AN EXCUSE OF BELIEVING THAT THERE IS NO GOD, EVEN A FOOL.

2 Likes

Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by Ayinke93(f): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
Pidgin2:

God is punishing your gay haven country. When you build He sends hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes and the likes to destroy it. Your country is under the wrath of God, if you rebuild He will destroy it again and again
so you are holier than the gays in the US... Smh.. What other response do I expect from a shallow person like you...

2 Likes

Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by OldBeer: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
Pidgin2:

God is punishing your gay haven country. When you build He sends hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes and the likes to destroy it. Your country is under the wrath of God, if you rebuild He will destroy it again and again
Wow!
The stupidity in this post is profound.
At least it will end in the kitchen last last.

2 Likes

Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by holatin(m): 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
guy man
hello sir
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by LodiDodi(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
jobaltol:
Click like if you think Nigeria is blessed...click share if you feel that in the nearest future, foreigners would be queueing for our resident visas

Blessed with what?

Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by buzzmania(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Y'all need to research Geoengineering(HAARP project).These disasters are being manipulated.Fvck NWO
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by Olaniyimubarak: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
asawanathegreat:
D wrath of God is falling on them.
yea mak dem beta change ohhh
Re: A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) by Origin(f): 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
What is worse than death
Being trapped in , near or around that collapsed hole, 30 stories deep

The person will know God and talk to Him one on one. very scary even in pictures.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' / Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) / World Central Kitchen Employees Killed By Israel (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.