Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded (56020 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Is A Finalist On America's Got Talent 2017 / Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" / Kechi Okwuchi Moves To The Semifinals On "America's Got Talent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by Smooyis(m): 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Symbol of resilience and doggedness. Congratulations to her.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by Chommieblaq(f): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
midehi2:

So you followed up the show too, mhennn Angelica Hale is something else oo, the winner deserve it too cos how she managed to combined those two puppies to her different voice still amaze me

And mehnn Draci can sing too, for a ventriloquist that sings very well ( with high notes) and she's funny too, she deserves it.
I love Angelica but it's Darci for me
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by okoliexpress: 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
its a dance group
VocalWalls:
Light Balance na pesin name or stage name?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by okoliexpress: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
but you have to give it to the girl that can sing with her mouth closed, ventriloquism no be joke and to think she had two characters on the final.. the girl good die
midehi2:

So you followed up the show too, mhennn Angelica Hale is something else oo, the winner deserve it too cos how she managed to combined those two puppies to her different voice still amaze me
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by midehi2(f): 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
okoliexpress:
but you have to give it to the girl that can sing with her mouth closed, ventriloquism no be joke and to think she had two characters on the final.. the girl good die
Yea.... that was why I said she deserved to be the winner, they are all great
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by midehi2(f): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
wristbangle:

LOL I followed the show from start to finish. Well to me I prefer angellica
Yea, I go with her too...and my best judge is Mel B, shes so crazy and I like her for that grin
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by einsteine(m): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kechi's singing isn't that great. If it wasnt for her story, she probably won't have gotten to even the semis. She required a "dunking save" to get to the final. That said, she should be commended for having the strength and tenacity to enter into the competition after all she had gone through.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
VocalWalls:
Light Balance na pesin name or stage name?

They are a very awesome group. I saw one of their performances
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by deltateam: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Am downloading the winner's performance. Will comment later.

One word: Awesome!

Still researching on how she did it.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by CellTabRepair20: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
Talent and skill will always take you far in life. She did well.
3 Months to end 2017. Have U finally gotten that job yet? Endless waiting is destiny killing. B4 the year winds up U can still make real cool cash fixing high-end, in-high demand smart devices.
Get *"Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide..." book* & see how useful it is for Ur training needs. OR are U interested in office career? Do so with superior knowledge. Get the book *"IT Career: A Roadmap"*. All packaged for Ur success

Click link below
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Op abeg put graphic or remove it , I don't want to have nightmare biko... though nice voice
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by MarieSucre(f): 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
wayray:
Being Disable does not make u useless.. Congrats dear.
She is not disabled.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by princesscool: 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nice one shocked
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by wristbangle: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
midehi2:

Yea, I go with her too...and my best judge is Mel B, shes so crazy and I like her for that grin

My best judge is Simon Cowel. He sees the best in a person. He was instrumental by helping "Sarah & Hero" to reach top 5.

My worst judge is Ermm.. Harwie Mendel.

MarieSucre:

She is not disabled.

You are a beautiful alhaja. Can I be your handsome alhaji? cool
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by Loveisthekey: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
Despite being involved in an Aircrash at a young age, Kechi, you remained courageous and confident by not letting your predicament get in the way of your happiness. Even if you didnt win the competition, you are still a winner.

Congrats Kechi!!

More @ http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/nigerian-kechi-comes-in-sixth-in-just.html

All things work together for good after all she is now a lesson to many today that nothing is impossible to achieve in life once you believe and there is a will, surely there will be a way too...

There is more need to seek God early before the evil day comes, so when it comes you will have the strength to withstand it...
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by MarieSucre(f): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
wristbangle:

My best judge is Simon Cowel. He sees the best in a person. He was instrumental by helping "Sarah & Hero" to reach top 5.

My worst judge is Ermm.. Harwie Mendel.

You are a beautiful alhaja. Can I be your handsome alhaji? cool

Lol okay no problem.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by wristbangle: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

Lol okay no problem.

Wow, So that means alhaji is permitted to enter alhaja residence to compliment more of her beauty?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by MarieSucre(f): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
wristbangle:

Wow, So that means alhaji is permitted to enter alhaja residence to compliment more of her beauty?

Permission granted.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by wristbangle: 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

Permission granted.

wink cool
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by Dgeoman(m): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
God i remember this plain crash that's when i was in primary 4 a very big Congratulation to her wish pray God her all her hrt desires... IJN
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by dabossman(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
safarigirl:
This AGT that always has white winners. Preferably the little, blonde girls.

Not one non-white winner, tomorrow they will say America is for all

Safarigirl, it helps to say what you know or at least do a little research. You're better than making this kind of gaffe.

This is a black AGT winner.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landau_Eugene_Murphy_Jr.

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by blaqroy: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
Go baby, we love u dear
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by safarigirl(f): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
dabossman:

Safarigirl, it helps to say what you know or at least do a little research. You're better than making this kind of gaffe.

This is a black AGT winner.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landau_Eugene_Murphy_Jr.
season six, checked it earlier today. I am not convinced.

11 seasons or more, 1 black winner and nothing else, says a lot.

Same reason I stopped watching American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance, after the early seasons when people were testing the waters, no matter how good others are, the white person still wins. It's predictable

I guess it's based on voting power. Whites have more voting power than blacks
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by dabossman(m): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
safarigirl:
season six, checked it earlier today. I am not convinced.

11 seasons or more, 1 black winner and nothing else, says a lot.

Same reason I stopped watching American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance, after the early seasons when people were testing the waters, no matter how good others are, the white person still wins. It's predictable

I guess it's based on voting power. Whites have more voting power than blacks

More than 70% of NBA and NFL players are black. US track teams are dominated by blacks. The US basketball dream team is mostly black. You hardly hear folks complaining about that.

You don't expect talent shows to give preference to someone simply because of the color of their skin? Affirmative action can't apply here. When black people won, did they not get white votes?

Would you stop supporting the Super Eagles because there are usually more Igbo's than other tribes?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by safarigirl(f): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
dabossman:

More than 70% of NBA and NFL players are black. US track teams are dominated by blacks. The US basketball dream team is mostly black. You hardly hear folks complaining about that.

You don't expect talent shows to give preference to someone simply because of the color of their skin? Affirmative action can't apply here. When black people won, did they not get white votes?

Would you stop supporting the Super Eagles because there are usually more Igbo's than other tribes?
how many black people have won? American Idols is the worst.

You think if they could vote for NFL players you'd see 70% of black people there?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by VocalWalls: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
neoapocalypse:

They are a very awesome group. I saw one of their performances

Let me check them out on YouTube
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by dabossman(m): 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
safarigirl:
how many black people have won? American Idols is the worst.

You think if they could vote for NFL players you'd see 70% of black people there?

They voted a black President. Twice. Like someone said earlier; they've shown themselves to be more liberal than we have. Yes racism exists and it is bad, but tribalism is even worse, when blacks hate themselves.

Besides, be careful not to be guilty of the same thing you are beefing whites for. That's a sort of reverse racism dear.

Oh, and American Idols had black winners back to back sometime ago. I didn't hear white folks complaining. White folks also watch the NFL more and most of the teams have white owners paying top dollars to these black athletes. Same with the NBA.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by olajazz(m): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
What the f**k,where I dy when them where sharing talent self

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by safarigirl(f): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
dabossman:

They voted a black President. Twice. Like someone said earlier; they've shown themselves to be more liberal than we have. Yes racism exists and it is bad, but tribalism is even worse, when blacks hate themselves.

Besides, be careful not to be guilty of the same thing you are beefing whites for. That's a sort of reverse racism dear.

Oh, and American Idols had black winners back to back sometime ago. I didn't hear white folks complaining. White folks also watch the NFL more and most of the teams have white owners paying top dollars to these black athletes. Same with the NBA.
correction, they voted a MIXED President who grew up around White people...

American Idols had black winners back in the day, I think I insinuated this earlier.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by despam(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
There is an ability in disability. Congratulations. And may you soar higher!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by dabossman(m): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
safarigirl:
correction, they voted a MIXED President who grew up around White people...

American Idols had black winners back in the day, I think I insinuated this earlier.

Lol. Safarigirl o. Well, you're very much entitled to your opinion. I guess we should get rid of Leon Balogun and Troost Ekong then. Do have a nice night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Teddy A's Fans To Welcome Him To Nigeria With A Hummer Limo Lincoln / 15 Nigerians Making Us Proud In Hollywood*Pics* / BBNaija: Lucy Evicted From Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.