Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Can You Speak And Teach Igbo? An Opportunity Awaits You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Speak And Teach Igbo? An Opportunity Awaits You (429 Views)

Apply and teach maths Online. / Who Is Ready To Take Me As A Brother And Teach Me How To Make Money? / Have You Ever Lost A Job Or An Opportunity Because Of Your Personality?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Speak And Teach Igbo? An Opportunity Awaits You by assisttohire: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Igbo Language Teacher Needed

Prime Montessori Nursery and Primary School

JOB DETAILS

We’re looking for an Igbo language teacher to join our wonderful teaching staff. The successful candidate must understand, write and communicate in the Igbo language effectively. The candidate must be well-versed in Igbo tradition and history and must be able to impart this knowledge to young children.

We’re looking for an Igbo language teacher to join our wonderful teaching staff. The successful candidate must understand, write and communicate in the Igbo language effectively. The candidate must be well-versed in Igbo tradition and history and must be able to impart this knowledge to young children.

Lagos; Towns: −Festac — Nigeria

Specialization:

Teaching / Education Services

Industry:

Education Services

Application Deadline:

November 01 2017

Job Type: Full Time

JOB REQUIREMENTS

MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:

3 year(s)

MIN QUALIFICATION:

Diploma/OND/NCE

DESIRED COURSES:

Not Specified

DESIRED SKILLS:

Teaching

OTHER REQUIREMENTS:

B.Ed/NCE Igbo Language
Three years teaching experience
Igbo Language Fluency

To apply, click on this: http://www.assisttohire.com/blog/2017/09/21/igbo-language-teacher-needed/

(1) (Reply)

Medical Sales Representative / Ecobank Fast-track Intensive Graduate Program Vacancy / I Guess I Am Qualified To Help You Make Money On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.