Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Dj Cuppy: Don't Be A Goldigger, Be A Goal Digger - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy: Don't Be A Goldigger, Be A Goal Digger (24273 Views)

Lizzy Jay: I Am Gold Digger, Money Can Buy My Love (Pix) / #donleaveme: Watch Amazing DJ Cuppy's Don't Leave Me Challenge / Ned Nwoko Celebrates After Scoring A Goal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy: Don't Be A Goldigger, Be A Goal Digger by Larybrown567890: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
If you are Looking to get most out Technology follow the fastest growing Site where you will get all you need to know about Smart Phones, Windows, Mac, IOS and other categories. You can go for your Desired one. The Concept of Packagor is quite unique as we started to make stronger between you and wire of Technology. In Packagor we also started a New section of How to Enter in Survey via online web portal. So, check out these amazing new https://www.packagor.com/myinstantoffer-com-reviews-lending-club-personal-loans/.
Re: Dj Cuppy: Don't Be A Goldigger, Be A Goal Digger by Jimmy231: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Flexygist:
As tweeted by Dj Cuppy.

Coming from the daughter of a billionaire, you gotta take it serious guys!

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygistng.com/2017/09/dont-be-a-goldigger-be-a-goal-digger-billionaire-daughter-dj-cuppy-says/

go and tell that to your boy friend mr eazi
Re: Dj Cuppy: Don't Be A Goldigger, Be A Goal Digger by bejeria101(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
If your father wasnt dis rich where would you be and who you go lecture?
Re: Dj Cuppy: Don't Be A Goldigger, Be A Goal Digger by samsam2019: 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Easy to say when you're born with a golden spoon
Re: Dj Cuppy: Don't Be A Goldigger, Be A Goal Digger by leroi01(m): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=FvckShiT post=60687973] After you fúçking dug all the fúçking gold in Victor's blöödyfûçkiñg destiny grin

[/quote

Someone give this Nig.. a beer!!!]

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: Don't Be A Goldigger, Be A Goal Digger by skuribeebo: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
ShitHead:
Can I cum and dig you? That's my GOAL.
go and dig borehole or konga.
Re: Dj Cuppy: Don't Be A Goldigger, Be A Goal Digger by girl4rmspace(f): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
nengibo:
Inspiring words for someone born with a silver spoon, just shut up and spend Daddy's free money

are you saying because she's from a rich home she dsnt have the right to speak about goals and stuff?
Re: Dj Cuppy: Don't Be A Goldigger, Be A Goal Digger by nakotee: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
witch

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: Don't Be A Goldigger, Be A Goal Digger by Origin(f): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
I don't like advice based on synonyms and antonyms.

Life is rarely that straight forward.
Re: Dj Cuppy: Don't Be A Goldigger, Be A Goal Digger by DONADAMS(m): 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Who is dj cuppy? Mschteeeew!

Broke people always think they have an opinion undecided
lmao!!!! Mad man
Re: Dj Cuppy: Don't Be A Goldigger, Be A Goal Digger by RaeMystix: 1:13am On Sep 22, 2017
It's easy to say so when your dad is a billionaire. cheesy
Re: Dj Cuppy: Don't Be A Goldigger, Be A Goal Digger by 19naia(m): 2:50am On Sep 22, 2017
Word games, when clearly their goal is to dig gold.
Wetin be her goal sef but to use her silver spoon to dig out a golden spoon.
I will believe when she marry a man with no gold or money but he get plenty goals. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lil Durk Mourns Mohbad / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation / ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.