Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Where Is Kosovo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Kosovo? (667 Views)

Seun And Kosovo - Request For A Development Subsection / Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua / Yoruba Emulate Kosovo - Want Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Kosovo? by xterra2(m): 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2010
Kosovo where are you? Where is kosovo After recent criticism on him as our mod where a lot of people dislike his style,he suddenly went AWOL we cant find him for weeks.
There are some things that ought to be done that hadnt be done.
So in the lieu of this,if after 24 hours kosovo didnt report back,i should be made the ACTING MODERATOR pending his arrival.
If after two weeks of me being the ACTING MODERATOR of this section,and he is still not back then he shall be declared unfit and i made the Moderator which will be done through a poll.
Re: Where Is Kosovo? by bombay: 12:41am On Mar 03, 2010
Ne here you dey learn how to plan your coup abi na firing squard nia get you so.
At the moment 2 battalion of soldiers dey face yor house dem don order dem to shoot to kill.
Your crime treason. grin
General Bombay for Nairaland Republic
Re: Where Is Kosovo? by violent(m): 12:45am On Mar 03, 2010
Kosovo went yaradua on us!
Re: Where Is Kosovo? by puskin: 12:49am On Mar 03, 2010
Richyblack might be holding him hostage. . . . grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Kosovo? by bombay: 1:44am On Mar 03, 2010
At the moment Mrs Kosovo has informed the cabinet that our moderator is resting there is no need for worries.
He has mandated me to run things on his behalf.
So my first line of action is that  (xterra2) should be banned for 2 weeks for heating up the polity.
And Aloy+emeka should continue in his position and BEAF is now to take over Finance pending when kosovo returns from his holiday.
Any attempt by anyone to go against the words of kosovo will be met with force.
Re: Where Is Kosovo? by kosovo(m): 6:10am On Mar 03, 2010
xterra2, what you are doing is totally ridiculous, further violation of forum rules would lead to ban. Thanks,  Your selffish plans to kick-start anarchy and carcaphonous discordant has met a brick wall, your Dreams of becoming the acting moderator and/or Moderator may also have been shattered,  I am not going anywhere anytime soon.

My absence from the forum for a couple of days was due to some uncalculated unforeseen error code on my PC. Things are getting better, i am Glad that even at that i was able to keep the Section in it current state of maturity.
  My appreciation goes to all those who sent me PM, and thanks for your concern.
  Kosovo is back
Re: Where Is Kosovo? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:18am On Mar 03, 2010
violent:

Kosovo went yaradua on us!
puskin:

Richyblack might be holding him hostage. . . . grin grin grin
**DEATH!!!!**
@ topic
what a load of garbage.
Re: Where Is Kosovo? by blacksta(m): 6:21am On Mar 03, 2010
kosovo:

xterra2, what you are doing is totally ridiculous, further violation forum rules would lead to ban. Thanks,

My absence from the forum for a couple of days was due to some uncalculated unforeseen error code on my PC. Things are getting better, i am Glad that even at that i was able to keep the Section in it current state of maturity.
 My appreciation goes to all those who sent me PM, and thanks for your concern.
 Kosovo is back

How is one sure that the above is Mr Kosovo  - or could it be Mrs kosovo  -- I hereby move for a motion to make xterra an acting moderator pending kosovo's return from his never ending game of squash, climbing flights of stairs, 30 minutes daily execrises and watching constant soccer grin
Re: Where Is Kosovo? by blacksta(m): 6:22am On Mar 03, 2010
THE AMAKA:

**DEATH!!!!**
@ topic
what a load of garbage.

Where is your sense of humour - abeg move to one side
Re: Where Is Kosovo? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:24am On Mar 03, 2010
i do have a sense of humor.
i thought the quotes i quotes were hilarious.
topic--not funny. at least not funny to me.
Re: Where Is Kosovo? by SEFAGO(m): 6:38am On Mar 03, 2010
^ Because it is not romance sebi? undecided
Re: Where Is Kosovo? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:39am On Mar 03, 2010
excuse me?
its funny cause its not funny. (TO ME!!!!)
get it?

(1) (Reply)

Party Leaders ‘ban’ Tinubu From Ogun / What Are Oghara Youths Waiting For ? They Should Hire Bus To Dubai To Save Ibori / Nelson Mandela's Great Grand Daughter Killed :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.