Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN (8726 Views)

June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day / President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight / Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by LoveMachine(m): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
Rossikki:

Israel receives several billions of dollars per year from the USA, and enjoys free access to the US and other western markets. Akwa Ibom doesn't. Think about that for a minute.

I keep trying to explain this to them but they don't listen! They don't read or research on their own. All they do is parrot whatever their radio tells them. You can identify the morons by their grammar and poor spelling. Thanks for your posts in this thread. They don't listen but at least you are trying.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by BanevsJoker(m): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Rossikki:

Israel receives several billions of dollars per year from the USA, and enjoys free access to the US and other western markets. Akwa Ibom doesn't. Think about that for a minute.
The governor and his cronies have the capacity to loot billions of dollars, trust me. What have you done with what you have? No amount is too much for a Nigerian government official to steal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by Rossikki: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
BanevsJoker:

The governor and his cronies have the capacity to loot billions of dollars, trust me.

What "governor and cronies" are you referring to? None of them stole "billions of dollars" whatever you think their "capacity" is.

What have you done with what you have?

Since independence, we've built nearly 200 universities, thousands of schools, thousands of miles of roads, bridges, flyovers, educated over 120 million of our people, created the largest middle class on the African continent, and established viable industries, including vehicle and computer manufacturing. We also have the largest movie and entertainment industry in Africa. We have a lot more to do, but we haven't stood still either.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by tartar9(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
cstr1000:
lol.
The Islamic caliphate or whatever Islamic nonsense knows Isreal is not to be trifled with.
Isreal will destroy them all including any hostile arab nation using less than a 1/4 of its own power.
If there is any nation in the world that is geographically small, lean, efficient, and productively punching far above its weight- it is Israel.
I am talking about the future true Islamic Caliphate and not the current pathetic Arab nations who will even find a hard time defeating Nigeria.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by Efewestern: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
cstr1000:

Benjamin Nethanyahu is a world class leader. Even the enemies of isreal can't deny his brilliance.
It is not suprising though given that Isreal has the largest IQ per capital in the world. They will keep churning out brilliant leaders.
If this guy should handle Nigeria for two tenures, we would see the real change in action.

Isreal has the largest IQ per capital.

oshare were you take hear that one from, the way you guys hype this isreal of a thing... but sha know this is not The Bible era.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by LordIsaac(m): 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
I was in awe all through the ɗeliverƴ. Ɓen impressed me. God ɓless Israel!

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by kode12: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jacktheripper:
If this post gets to Frontpage then am done with NL
Please leave already.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
Actually Rossikki made a great point which you had no answer to.

The colonial monsters ruled us for 500 years without educating any significant proportion of our populace.

Furthermore their continued persistent interference in destabilizing our governments by sponsoring coups assassinations and secret poisoning as is probably the case with. Abacha, YaraDua , and most recently Buhari.
lenghtinny:

Did I just hear intellectual defeat lol....
I just gave you a goodbye message bro, no hard feelings... You can continue to wallow in your ignorance, it's a free world...
I'm not seeking for Nigeria's attention, I got better things to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by Bizibi(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
cstr1000:

Benjamin Nethanyahu is a world class leader. Even the enemies of isreal can't deny his brilliance.
It is not suprising though given that Isreal has the largest IQ per capital in the world. They will keep churning out brilliant leaders.
If this guy should handle Nigeria for two tenures, we would see the real change in action.
handle Nigeria ke!!!!?
Sycophants will destroy him,just sycophants alone!!
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by Bizibi(m): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
Rossikki:

just thought of it fr a sec and i felt a chilling cold
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by Pivot: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Rossikki:

What "governor and cronies" are you referring to? None of them stole "billions of dollars" whatever you think their "capacity" is.

Since independence, we've built nearly 200 universities, thousands of schools, thousands of miles of roads, bridges, flyovers, educated over 120 million of our people, created the largest middle class on the African continent, and established viable industries, including vehicle and computer manufacturing. We also have the largest movie and entertainment industry in Africa. We have a lot more to do, but we haven't stood still either.
My Friend,of all what u av written,how many. Nigerian Universities are in the Top 1000,have you hrd that universities or hospitals go on strikes in Isreal
Isreal is surrounded by its enemies who threaten them daily and it is a Developed nation.wat have they done with the Aid they Get or with the Revenues earned?This country can never ever be compared to Isreal,Never!!!

Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
I think the problem here to me is that Israel does something with the aid USA gives them, in turn USA benefits by buying over their tech start up and small companies. What is painful is that Nigeria did nothing with the aids it got. Right from Gowon to Buhari, Nigeria has been stagnant. And it's really depressing.
Yeah Israel takes over land of Palestinians and they build illegal settlements. But we cannot take apart the fact that Netanyahu's speech was better than Buhari. I wanted Buhari to persuade investors, tell them about policies that are welcoming to them, make them come, but no, he started talking about North Korea, leave that shit to world powers.
His speech was just nothing to write home about, it did not benefit Nigeria. As it is now, we are lacking in foreign investments, we do not get enough help for our tech start ups, we are a smart bunch, but we need aids. I wanted Buhari to use this opportunity to lobby for aids.
Another thing is that Africa can't trust Trump, from his speech you can see that he does not give a flying Bleep about Africa. I see a dark and gloomy future for Nigeria.

P.S: This foreign minister is just stupid, I haven't heard a news of him visiting other countries. We are getting nothing done.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by cstr1000: 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
Arondizuogu:
I think the problem here to me is that Israel does something with the aid USA gives them, in turn USA benefits by buying over their tech start up and small companies. What is painful is that Nigeria did nothing with the aids it got. Right from Gowon to Buhari, Nigeria has been stagnant. And it's really depressing.
Yeah Israel takes over land of Palestinians and they build illegal settlements. But we cannot take apart the fact that Netanyahu's speech was better than Buhari. I wanted Buhari to persuade investors, tell them about policies that are welcoming to them, make them come, but no, he started talking about North Korea, leave that shit to world powers.
His speech was just nothing to write home about, it did not benefit Nigeria. As it is now, we are lacking in foreign investments, we do not get enough help for our tech start ups, we are a smart bunch, but we need aids. I wanted Buhari to use this opportunity to lobby for aids.
Another thing is that Africa can't trust Trump, from his speech you can see that he does not give a flying Bleep about Africa. I see a dark and gloomy future for Nigeria.

P.S: This foreign minister is just stupid, I haven't heard a news of him visiting other countries. We are getting nothing done.

Thank you mr.
Even though I disagree with your illegal settlement angle. You were smart enough to see the real issues.
What has Netayahu dealing with Palestinians who are not his citizens btw, got to do with the fact that he is a brilliant leader, better than anything Nigeria has ever had.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by cstr1000: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
Rossikki:

You clearly did not build those in igboland.

Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Very powerful speech. Am sure he didnt prepare his speech from Isreal.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by cstr1000: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Rossikki:

You clearly did not build those in igboland.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by cheruv: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
Rossikki:

You are a demon. That is why you care not for the innocent children that would be killed and maimed if such an action were taken.
You sound so much like a hypocrite... undecided
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by cstr1000: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
Efewestern:

Isreal has the largest IQ per capital.

oshare were you take hear that one from, the way you guys hype this isreal of a thing... but sha know this is not The Bible era.

Who gives a fucck about the bible era when Isreal accounts for over 70% of nobel prize winners today.
80% of modern vaccines were created by Israelis. The Israel of bible days was not a military power, and was susceptible to any major attack from any major power, while the Israel of today is a top 10 global military behemoth.
This generation of Israelis are far better than bible days.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by cstr1000: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
cheruv:

You sound so much like a hypocrite... undecided
He was happy about buhari crushing his own citizens for seceding, while trying to play the moral high ground against the brilliant netanyhu defending israel however possible from hostile foreigners .
That rossikki is something else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by BALLOSKI: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
ITbomb:
Naija own

1. express his solidarity to those who care to attend his speech
2. Remind UN of 1967 resolutions to be implemented
3. Propose delegation to N Korea (meanwhile no contribution or idea of what should be discussed)
4. Hollow speech about cooperating to fight force labour, malaria etc
5. Thank everyone for wasting their time
6. Vamoosh to UK for bed rest.
you guys get hiccuped by your own lies. What threat in the world is Nigeria facing that can be compared to that of Israel that you expect a speech reminiscent of this to be delivered by our president?

Write a speech sample of what you'd want the president to read at that event should be so we'd know how better yours can be.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by BALLOSKI: 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
MalcoImX:
And Natanyahu abandoned the Jew-wannabe to his fate!
he's running away from python.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by BALLOSKI: 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
FSBoperator:

Cause he got all of your Arab masters in check.

the same Arab leaders he's praising in his speech?
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by BALLOSKI: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Rossikki:

Dummy, Israel slaughters innocent Palestinians and is building houses illegally on Palestinian land, in violation of international law. It is denying Palestine their right to a viable state. God does not support wickedness and injustice.
maybe that's what's preached by the Jesus those fools call in their posts.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by BALLOSKI: 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
Still proud of PMB!

the rate at which iPOB just mellow, na lifetime achievement...
grin
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by ITbomb(m): 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
BALLOSKI:
you guys get hiccuped by your own lies. What threat in the world is Nigeria facing that can be compared to that of Israel that you expect a speech reminiscent of this to be delivered by our president?

Write a speech sample of what you'd want the president to read at that event should be so we'd know how better yours can be.
Pay me hardship allowance, newspaper allowance etc
Build me a billion naira clinic in my house and an helipad in my village
Then look the other way while I appoint my village people to all lucrative federal positions including NNPC
Then, I will write you a better speech

2 Likes

Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by Loop1: 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
cstr1000:

If the guy handle Nigeria with this fvkd up system we operate , we won't see any change .
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
cstr1000:

Thank you mr.
Even though I disagree with your illegal settlement angle. You were smart enough to see the real issues.
What has Netayahu dealing with Palestinians who are not his citizens btw, got to do with the fact that he is a brilliant leader, better than anything Nigeria has ever had.

Exactly, the man uses every opportunity to make Israel good, bring investors, shine good light on Israel. That was what I expected Buhari to do, but no, let's talk about North Korea and UN implementation of 1967. We lack leaders my brother.
Do some research bro, Israel has been pushing Palestinians out of their homes to build illegal settlements. UN just passed a resolution last year, but I don't think they would keep it.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by braivheart: 12:18am On Sep 22, 2017
Rossikki:

if you think it's from the US govt., think again. Jews dominate Hollywood as we know it and are a force to reckon with in financial and media industry of the US.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by braivheart: 12:31am On Sep 22, 2017
Intrepid01:

Wow!Wow!Wow!...look at another uninformed fellow. Why do most of us Christians think the biblical Israel is the same as the present day Israel? Do we Christians even know that these Guys are predominantly non-Christians( you can check google for the religious distribution of Israel)? Many gullible Christians defend the present day Israel blindly that you will be tempted to criticize their sanity.

Present day Israel is the real Satan here on earth.

Please get informed.

FYI: I am a Christian, although not a gullible one though.

if you are Christian you will remember that "God is not a man that he should lie, neither the son of man that he should repent" from fulfilling the promises he made to Abraham, Isaac, and Israel (Jacob).

He is keeping them and BLESSING them abundantly, anywhere they go they flourish. It's out of envy for their success that Hitler started world war II.

Majority of them are not Christians because they believe Christ is yet to come (Judaism). But God is with them still.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by braivheart: 12:54am On Sep 22, 2017
BALLOSKI:

What threat What threat

Hunger

Poverty

undereducated future generation (jamb cut off is 120 out of 400)

Unemployment

Are these not threats enough
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by Aegon(m): 3:52am On Sep 22, 2017
ITbomb:

Pay me hardship allowance, newspaper allowance etc
Build me a billion naira clinic in my house and an helipad in my village
Then look the other way while I appoint my village people to all lucrative federal positions including NNPC
Then, I will write you a better speech
God bless you
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by rummmy: 5:03am On Sep 22, 2017
Just as your nigeria is denying biafra a viable nation
Rossikki:

Dummy, Israel slaughters innocent Palestinians and is building houses illegally on Palestinian land, in violation of international law. It is denying Palestine their right to a viable state. God does not support wickedness and injustice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GDPN Worries Over 2019 Budget Title, Says Buhari’s Body Language ‘highly Disturb / Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno / Akerodolu To Meet Buhari On Amotekun Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.