Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno (8723 Views)

Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) / 10,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edda, Ebonyi State (Photos) / Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by Buterflyle0: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
- Some members of the PDP defected to the APC in Katsina state

- The defectors said they joined the APC on their own accord

- The new APC members praised President Muhammadu Buhari for his good work

No fewer than 2,800 members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Madobi, Daura in Katsina State have defected to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The News Agency of Nigeria, (NAN) reports that the defectors were received into the APC fold in Madobi village on Monday by the Daura Local Government party Chairman, Alhaji Sani Altine-Daura.

The chairman assured the new members of equal treatment and promised to carry everybody along in the party activities, devoid of any other considerations.

Malam Iliyasu Shehu, former Chairman of the local government, who spoke on behalf of the defectors, said that they took the decision in order to add value to electoral process as general elections got nearer.

He said that they joined the party unconditionally adding that the ruling party under President Muhammadu Buhari had performed excellently especially in the provision of infrastructural facilities.

Shehu said that Daura local council had provided portable water and renovated many schools in the electoral ward, noting that the resolve to join APC was for progress and development of communities.

He assured that the defectors would be committed and dedicated to the manifestos of the APC and their loyalty to the party was unwavering.

In his remarks, Daura Council Chairman, Alhaji Abba Mato, assured the new party members of unwavering attention of the council, especially in the provision of more welfare services to the area.

The event was attended by party stalwarts, local government officials and other stakeholders.

Meanwhile, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is worried over the defection of its former Niger state chairman, Abdulrahman Enagi, barely a month to the general elections.

NAN reports that Enagi defected along with two former governorship aspirants, Ahmed Baka and Engineer Hanafi Sudan, and others to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Legit.ng gathers that PDP asked the party supporters to remain focused “and refuse to be distracted by the action of a few people”.

https://www.legit.ng/amp/1213904-big-trouble-pdp-2000-members-defect-apc-borno-state.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by sunnymix: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
Trash...

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by oyebanji44: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
Buhari deserves praise my broda

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by dokyOloye: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
I read where 1 of the defectors "praised Buhari for his good works".
Some1 from either Katsina or Borno praised Buhari for good work

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by Abfinest007(m): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
who did d counting

9 Likes

Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by IbrahimDamola: 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
Fake news to shore up APC image that have been battered seriously in the past week along with zombies' dead skulls. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by Alepa(m): 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
sunnymix:
Trash...

I feel your pain

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by yarimo(m): 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
Since last week nobody decamp to PDP chaii grin grin grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by emkz: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
This is not news, please. If 100,000 decamp, that can be news.
Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by okeynelson: 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
op

1 Like

Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by hargbolahan01: 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
Abfinest007:
who did d counting
buhari grin
Abfinest007:
who did d counting
buhari

1 Like

Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by Lorenzop: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
They are the most foolish set of nincompoops ever to exist....the same evil party killing their people, useless mofos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by hargbolahan01: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
Do you know you can recondition old or dead battery like car, phone,laptop, and solar batteries to working 100% again? it's just easy steps click here to learn more https:///y8un9jcs
Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by jrupa(m): 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
There was A State.
Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by Zaikon(m): 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
January window. Free transfer no bonus
Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by kalvoken(m): 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
Who dey always count these defectors and how come they are always in a round figure. If not 2000, it will be 3000

The score line is always under 5.5

Highest goal is 4.5 = 5000� � �

Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Same people every where!

1 Like

Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by Nobeluscabral: 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nairalanders you all should be careful when dealing with people.

This dude called Nobelus Cabral scammed me of 800 euros two weeks ago. He promised to pay back by 27th of December when he gets his Paycheck by December 27th but when it was time to pay he blocked me on Facebook, and blocked my 3 numbers on WhatsApp.

The dude reside in Georgia USA and he's feeling that there's nothing that can be done to get him down.
The Internet is a world of its own when I'm done tarnishing this fraudster image he will sure get deported.

My aunt tried sending the money to me to Nigeria through western union but it always get cancelled so i decided to use this dude in USA and agreed he was going to credit me directly to my Naija account after pick up which he agreed and i even told him to take 15% and send the rest. This greedy idiot took everything and blocked me, i still can't believe nobelus would do such to me, money meant for my parents i can't even sleeping with at home again without my dad using words to hurt me and call me demeaning names like" Hungry thief" ur mates are working and you are stealing money your sister is sending to us.

Nobelus you will never go Scott free, never!!!

You think you can scam me of my hard earned 800 euros and go Scott free? Brother I'll tarnish your image everywhere.

His phone number/WhatsApp +16786814379
Facebook name - Nobelus Cabral

Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by gurunlocker: 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lol... This fake news peddler is back grin grin

Mr China grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by MummyIMadeIt: 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
Buterflyle0:

- Some members of the PDP defected to the APC in Katsina state

- The defectors said they joined the APC on their own accord

- The new APC members praised President Muhammadu Buhari for his good work

No fewer than 2,800 members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Madobi, Daura in Katsina State have defected to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The News Agency of Nigeria, (NAN) reports that the defectors were received into the APC fold in Madobi village on Monday by the Daura Local Government party Chairman, Alhaji Sani Altine-Daura.

The chairman assured the new members of equal treatment and promised to carry everybody along in the party activities, devoid of any other considerations.

Malam Iliyasu Shehu, former Chairman of the local government, who spoke on behalf of the defectors, said that they took the decision in order to add value to electoral process as general elections got nearer.

He said that they joined the party unconditionally adding that the ruling party under President Muhammadu Buhari had performed excellently especially in the provision of infrastructural facilities.

Shehu said that Daura local council had provided portable water and renovated many schools in the electoral ward, noting that the resolve to join APC was for progress and development of communities.

He assured that the defectors would be committed and dedicated to the manifestos of the APC and their loyalty to the party was unwavering.

In his remarks, Daura Council Chairman, Alhaji Abba Mato, assured the new party members of unwavering attention of the council, especially in the provision of more welfare services to the area.

The event was attended by party stalwarts, local government officials and other stakeholders.

Meanwhile, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is worried over the defection of its former Niger state chairman, Abdulrahman Enagi, barely a month to the general elections.

NAN reports that Enagi defected along with two former governorship aspirants, Ahmed Baka and Engineer Hanafi Sudan, and others to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Legit.ng gathers that PDP asked the party supporters to remain focused “and refuse to be distracted by the action of a few people”.

https://www.legit.ng/amp/1213904-big-trouble-pdp-2000-members-defect-apc-borno-state.html

I am still searching for the place were BORNO is written in this article...

What sort of MOD pushes an unverified news to FP without due verification on its content.

Is this what Nairaland has reduced to? All for politicking...

Such a shame

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by Passionate888: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
I see Bornu for topic, open thread dey see Katsina... Which kind thing be that? Bornu wey get weeping governor or which other Bornu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by abefeb1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lorenzop:
They are the most foolish set of nincompoops ever to exist....the same evil party killing their people, useless mofos.

l can feel your pain...
Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by akinlope: 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nigeria �� and the way we just call numbers anyhow....
We just keep mentioning figures like it's nothing 2000 �
Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by ridbell01(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nobeluscabral:
Nairalanders you all should be careful when dealing with people.

This dude called Nobelus Cabral scammed me of 800 euros two weeks ago. He promised to pay back by 27th of December when he gets his Paycheck by December 27th but when it was time to pay he blocked me on Facebook, and blocked my 3 numbers on WhatsApp.

The dude reside in Georgia USA and he's feeling that there's nothing that can be done to get him down.
The Internet is a world of its own when I'm done tarnishing this fraudster image he will sure get deported.

My aunt tried sending the money to me to Nigeria through western union but it always get cancelled so i decided to use this dude in USA and agreed he was going to credit me directly to my Naija account after pick up which he agreed and i even told him to take 15% and send the rest. This greedy idiot took everything and blocked me, i still can't believe nobelus would do such to me, money meant for my parents i can't even sleeping with at home again without my dad using words to hurt me and call me demeaning names like" Hungry thief" ur mates are working and you are stealing money your sister is sending to us.

Nobelus you will never go Scott free, never!!!

You think you can scam me of my hard earned 800 euros and go Scott free? Brother I'll tarnish your image everywhere.

His phone number/WhatsApp +16786814379
Facebook name - Nobelus Cabral
guy I feel your pain but you can email the American ambasy in Nigeria if the guy is truly from Nigeria with his details but they can only help you if the money is legit oo
Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by berrystunn(m): 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Waiting...

Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by Nemesis001: 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
Online defectors I guess. grin
Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by senatordave1(m): 12:06am On Jan 08, 2019
berrystunn:
Waiting...
Pdp doesn't exist in borno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by zabuur: 12:12am On Jan 08, 2019
Abfinest007:
who did d counting

Sorry jare. It's all lies. Remember Atiku/pdp are the only ones that receive defectors from APC and we must believe without asking for who did the counting.

Stay there and be looking for Abacus to count. Final result would reveal the counts and d counters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno by zabuur: 12:14am On Jan 08, 2019
berrystunn:
Waiting...

Hunger go finish u, dey wait for APC erats when ur mates dey enter bush go hunt

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Senate Leader, Others Are Yet To Be Named / You Will Decide Fate Of ‘Hate Speech Bill’ - Lawan Tells Nigerians / Okolie-Aboh Bags Chieftaincy Title: Don Okonkwo, Azubogu Celebrate Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.