Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant (54565 Views)

Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by hucienda: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Way to go, Covenant.

Way to go.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by oduastates: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Not a fan of these pastors and religions but at least give it up to the little value the university added to the country.
If I am right , the covenant university laboratory was responsible for correctly diagnosing Ebola . The only lab properly equipped to do so

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by sukkot: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
but of what use is the gas plant ? will they still not need gas to run it ? why not build solar and wind energy and be completely independent ?
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by asawanathegreat(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Do not place adverts here
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by lelvin(m): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ehn!
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by olayinkajnr(m): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
PMWSpirit:
nna forget ooo, theres corruption everywhere, even inside my house, someone cannnot send his junior ones petrol sef, they will still do magomago

As in ehn. Them go come dey fight for who go go buy am

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by herbeedar(m): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
A
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by mmsen: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Aringon:

Humans claim to know more than God, the 10% given is used for something meaningful and no gun was placed on their heads. They love their God and thats none of your business. Get on with it else jog on

Humans created god, of course they know more than a fictional being.
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by sukkot: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
DanielsParker:
Okay, money from where..?
papa is a gazzilionaire who owns 4 private jets. i am sure he can afford to use the money he uses to feed in a week to buy a gas plant. Thats the wrong question to be asking. question is why not invest in solar and wind ?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by tunnamaniah(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
KingsleyCEO:
Supplying the poor an needy around the environment will not be a bad idea shall... Just saying.
you people with poor and needy sha, it's not mandatory, it's not compulsory, in short, it's not necessary, even if they are to give the poor and needy, they should make sure those people are paying something for it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by Deprofessional(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
ayamdayvid:

At least your money is not there so why is it paining you now

You be mumu. You be mumu. twaaaaa

your mumu never do?
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by osazsky(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
mmsen:

From their dumb ass parishioners who willingly hand over 10% (or more) of their weekly salary.
go bomb itself and Waite to b rewarded with ten virgins , hot sex after death fools

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by luwabrooklyn(m): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
Statsocial:

I read Leke Beecroft write billions but he didn't indicate whether he was talking of dollars or naira. But of course Churches or private sector would always do these things cheaper than govt as per corruption in public sector.
billion dollars ke for 15 MW roughly around 13-19 million dollars

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by Segun61(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
it's a good development, but the church needs to be awakened by seeing to the welfare of their members, we need to see to the improvement of the well being of our host community, then can we begin to fulfill the wish of Christ by feeding the hungry soul.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by codemaniacs: 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
kk

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by nairanaira12: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
iluvpomo:
Impressive, proof that all power belongs to Jesus.

Stop deceiving your head. How does electricity generation prove that all powers belong to Jesus. Stop being a religious stupid idiot. It does your soul no good.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by iluvpomo(m): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
nairanaira12:
Stop deceiving your head. How does electricity generation prove that all powers belong to Jesus. Stop being a religious stupid idiot. It does your soul no good.
Chai my brother .... why you de vex like this? If I choose to be religious why does it now infuriate you?
Take am easy please. Jesus loves you too!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by shogsman(m): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
KingsleyCEO:
Supplying the poor an needy around the environment will not be a bad idea shall... Just saying.
It is jxt 15 megawatts bro
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by xreal: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
Good.

They will expand and sell later.
Other business men will start thinking of doing same.
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by KingsleyCEO: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
tunnamaniah:
you people with poor and needy sha, it's not mandatory, it's not compulsory, in short, it's not necessary, even if they are to give the poor and needy, they should make sure those people are paying something for it.
I feel you, but social responsibility is the best way to go.
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by KingsleyCEO: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
tunnamaniah:

I get your point, but that's the best way to go.
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by Abeyjide: 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
PMWSpirit:
nna forget ooo, theres corruption everywhere, even inside my house, someone cannnot send his junior ones petrol sef, they will still do magomago

lol. imagine a small boy sent on errand to buy egg and after buying it,he decided to lick the shell on his way home since he knew he can't brake the egg
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by Sall(m): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Can't see any gas plant . What will cannan land do with the entire 15mw of power are they planning on supplying the whole sango ota too.
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by eph12(m): 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
policy12:
Hmmm
Over a year on nairaland and you still don't have sense. Keep it up
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by eph12(m): 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Segun61:
it's a good development, but the church needs to be awakened by seeing to the welfare of their members, we need to see to the improvement of the well being of our host community, then can we begin to fulfill the wish of Christ by feeding the hungry soul.
They do but Nigerians problem is so huge that some times people don't see those social responsibility the churches engage in
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by 400billionman: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
DanielsParker:
Okay, money from where..?
See question.
You think the GO is a poor man ?
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by ocelot2006(m): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Impressive.
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by fredomale(m): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
Only God can do this.
Imagine we have up to 10 kinds of Bishop David Oyedepo in Nigeria?
Statsocial:
The gas plant was needed after a 2012 report indicated that Covenant had spent 700 million naira on diesel for a year. Later Covenant had to start buying electricity from a company in Agbara.

Then the Church started constructing a multi billion 15 Megawatt gas plant in 2014. The plant currently serves canaanland and Covenant. However, Covenant plans to produce her own energy independent of the Church using Solar and Waste.

Apart from the fact that the gas plant would save cost. It also stopped the constant noise pollution the several diesel generators made at the same time in Covenant University.

https://educationexplorersite./2017/09/21/canaanland-and-covenant-university-gas-plant/

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by bluecircle470: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
I can't see any power plant from d pics all i can see is tank farm grin
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by mu2sa2: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Aringon:

Humans claim to know more than God, the 10% given is used for something meaningful and no gun was placed on their heads. They love their God and thats none of your business. Get on with it else jog on
Is it God collecting the money and spending it? Truth is pastor collects money on behalf of God and spend it on behalf of God.
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by davidque007(m): 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
mmsen:

From their dumb ass parishioners who willingly hand over 10% (or more) of their weekly salary.
Whenever you hear anyone ask for the typical example of an idiot raise your hands high and smile. You fit in perfectly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset / Onyiuke Akachukwu Matthew Tackles JAMB On Withheld UTME Result / What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.