Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (108066 Views)

Two New Dstv Decoder Prices Just Got Released By Dstv Today / Digital TV launches in Kano: 24 Channels Available Immediately / Tstv Launches, Gets Three-year Tax Relief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by dnawah(m): 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
Seanonaira:
TSTV DECODER AND PRICE IN NIGERIA
TSTV: Telcom Satellites Telelvision has come to stay in Nigeria with amazing packages filled in the TSTV Decoder. Let me quickly tell you about TSTV decoder and what’s inside it.

TSTV Decoder comes with 200+ Channels just to entertain and make sure you feel very happy.
It comes with Inbuilt camera. With the inbuilt camera, you can be able to use it to do a video call to your family and friends provided they also have decoder and active subscriptions. Isn’t it amazing. In fact, this is one of the best thing I personally like about TSTV decoder.

Just like I said earlier, you can use TSTV decoder to make video calls. This is made possible because of the free Wi-Fi it came with coupled with the amazing inbuilt camera inside the decoder.
The decoder has a Pause Option. With this Pause Option you can pause your subscription for a while. This is also amazing because with this option, you can use your subscription for more than a month or even more. You can also pause it when you travel.

However, when you newly buy TSTV Decoder, you get 20GB free data bundle. What I’m not certain for now is whether you can be able to browse with the data through your phone considering the fact that it comes with Free Wi-Fi. Will update this post when I clarify it.

TSTV Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices

TSTV decoder comes with hard disk space of 50GB and an option of record while playing. This means that, you can record your favorite show from any of the channels and save it right there in your decoder so as to play it whenever you like. I think this option is also great. For example, an important movie is showing while you’re very busy. Instead of leaving your work to come watch the movie. You can just record it and watch it later at your own convenience. This is a nice option for ladies cooking. You don’t have to let your food get burnt anymore.

With TSTV Decoder you can watch latest cinema show. Do you understand it? Ok, let me explain it again. TSTV has made it much easier for movie lovers. Now you can watch that LATEST cinema movies right at the comfort of your home. With this, you don’t have to go to cinema anymore. And those who doesn’t normally have the chance to go to cinema can now be updated with the latest cinema movies. Wow! Its getting interesting right?

With the amazing options TSTV decorder comes with, we will proudly say that TSTV decoder is like no other. It also comes with a very cheap price of N5,000 only. Re-subscribing is very easy as long as you have airtime on your phone. You don’t need to go to bank or any retailer to subscribe. With the airtime on your phone, you can easily re-subscribe your TSTV decoder.

For sports lovers. Because I know a lot of people are complaining that Gotv doesn’t show live match all the time. The good news is, with TSTV, you can watch live matches like UEFA Champions League, Europa League and more.

TSTV CHANNELS

TSTV comes with amazing channels just for your pleasure. With more than 200 channels, TSTV have you covered all day. Sports, Kids, Health, Fashion etc. They are many. Below are the list of TSTV Channels in Nigeria.

Read More Here: http://dailymedia.com.ng/tstv-laaunches-in-nigeria-see-channels-packages-subscription-decoder-prices/
how much is re subscription and how many free channels is there?
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by sleemoon(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
Olulinks:
If I was a mod I'd ban you right now.

Ban naa... Didinrin

1 Like

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by diegwu01: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
dfrost:

I've tried it because of some of my classmates in secondary school are footballers in respective clubs but I hate seeing dust kicked in the air all in the need of being "patriotic". Bros I can't deal honestly.
grin grin
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by obaaderemi: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
Good.Nigeria is dstv's largest market.We should build our own international standard media companies.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Ibbond(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
freezyprinzy:
Which station go show champions league and premier league abeg?

BeIN Sports
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by tugrow(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
Cool
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Williamsesco(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
Tstv is my favorite for now
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
juliola:
New GOtv Package Alert! On 1 October, GOtv MAX launches with La Liga, FOX, Sony Max and more for only N3,800! Visit gotvafrica.com for more details
those idiots removed alot of channels
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by africanusvu(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Can the decoder work with DSTV dish?
Fool! U quoted whole post only to comment rubish

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Topmaike007(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
guys watch out for pipul tv launching any time soon after tstv is launch they are the twin sister of our dear tstv.
no dish no attenna just plug and play with bein and btsport channel i gat no worry about sport my boy got no worry cos they have cartoon network and also aljazeera coupled with nollywood channel there wow i am good to go.and guess what dey signed multi million naira contract with our local league,now i can watch live mfm united match chai naija platform just dey sweet me.
www.pipul.tv

1 Like

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by ugotuf(m): 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
Honestly I have been following this news for the past 2 months now. If it happens to be true come October 1st, it will definitely be the best thing to come our way since sliced bread.

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
Please someone clarify me on this, can the 20gb free wifi be used to browse and surf the internet? Cos I don't care about watching television, I just want to be doing Instagram, someone please reply me
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Going to throw my dstv and gotv inside river Niger and no human being born of a woman can stop me, try n see
you will pick them back when you discover that the cheap tstv will turn out to be crap
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Topmaike007(m): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Please someone clarify me on this, can the 20gb free wifi be used to browse and surf the internet? Cos I don't care about watching television, I just want to be doing Instagram, someone please reply me
yeah you can connect your with wifi,d 20gb is only meant for browsing not for watching tv. i hope i av answered you.
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by samsobo24(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
But,will tstv have their own sport station that will make them to be independent on their own
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Topmaike007(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
missbeckykisses:
you will pick them back when you discover that the cheap tstv will turn out to be crap
na Lie God Will Suprise All Tstv Haters

5 Likes

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Topmaike007(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
samsobo24:
But,will tstv have their own sport station that will make them to be independent on their own
no Bro Dia Sport Channel Is From The Arab Region And Kwese Sport.
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Topmaike007(m): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
africanusvu:
Fool! U quoted whole post only to comment rubish
funny You,live D Guy Alone Oo grin
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by dustmalik: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
Topmaike007:
guys watch out for pipul tv launching any time soon after tstv is launch they are the twin sister of our dear tstv.
no dish no attenna just plug and play with bein and btsport channel i gat no worry about sport my boy got no worry cos they have cartoon network and also aljazeera coupled with nollywood channel there wow i am good to go.and guess what dey signed multi million naira contract with our local league,now i can watch live mfm united match chai naija platform just dey sweet me.
www.pipul.tv
When is pipul Tv launching?
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by bluecircle470: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
Like it is said in d book of Revelation "Too bad, too bad Babylon the great" this time it is "Too bad, too bad DSTV! For DSTV has finally come to its end.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by bestpunterever: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
freezyprinzy:
Which station go show champions league and premier league abeg?
kwese sport and beIN sport, I Think DSTV is in trouble.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
Topmaike007:
yeah you can connect your with wifi,d 20gb is only meant for browsing not for watching tv. i hope i av answered you.
yep, but seriously this is too good to be true.. When it comes in let me know your experience especially with the WiFi and video call thing cos that's what am interested fvck television, I just want to be doing Facebook at less cost
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Topmaike007(m): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
dustmalik:

When is pipul Tv launching?
as Of today when i spoke with them,i was told dat dey will launch theirs b4 christmas but they will start the buildup this october getting dealers and d rest.i need dat pipul tv because it does'nt use dish and attenna.but d price is not yet known.

bro they have plan to force dstv out of dis nation

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Yomiwayne80(m): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
NigelCundy:

No. For those saying Bein sports show EPL, it's not true because they lost the rights to air it in 2015.
So....it's up to you

Bros Bein sports show Epl.... Guess your not living in the north.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by samsobo24(m): 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
Topmaike007:
no Bro Dia Sport Channel Is From The Arab Region And Kwese Sport.
OK not bad,I will like if they have their own sport station,so that they can be challenging super sport for live broadcast in sub Saharan Africa
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Topmaike007(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
missbeckykisses:
yep, but seriously this is too good to be true.. When it comes in let me know your experience especially with the WiFi and video call thing cos that's what am interested fvck television, I just want to be doing Facebook at less cost
okay No Pee.Can I Get Your Your Email Address Or Phone Contact.
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by bestpunterever: 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
NigelCundy:

No. For those saying Bein sports show EPL, it's not true because they lost the rights to air it in 2015.
So....it's up to you
na lie.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Premier_League_broadcasters
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Ijscarface: 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
I don't understand the pause subscription if its pay as you use
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by bestpunterever: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
NigelCundy:

So....it's up to you
www.beinsports.com/en/football/
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by amjustme2: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
I was quite fascinated when I saw it on a blog
I don't know how eager I want this
Let's hope they will be here to stay and the greedy multi choice will not turn our own government aginst them like they did to HiTV

unite4real:
below is the transcript of my chat a while ago

Hi, welcome to Tstv Africa live chat. My name is Helen
11:52
How may i help you please?

please is Abuja ready for your october 1 launch?
Yes sir.
i hope there will be total coverage. Again, i also want to know if you have the right for English premier league for our viewing as well. Are there enough installers and decoders on ground for the expected mad rush? because i need to have mine on that day
we cover all 36 states in Nigeria including FCT.
Yes, we have BEIN sport channels that shows all live matches.
Yes sir we do.

everything i read are too true to be true and tonnes of guys out here are waiting for the d day. We have waited forever for this TStv news. please how much again
The decoder, the dish, one month subscription and 10GB internet access is for N5000.
woooooow. will i use same internet for my phone?
Yes sir, our decoder is WiFi enabled with a a maximum connection of 15 people.
oh my
how can this be true?

Very true sir.
like a charity project kind of
this must be a game changer
no one can compete with this
am speechless untill the roll out day.

Thank you very much sir.
but on your website, i am searching where to buy. i only see Lagos in location
Details of our dealers in all 36 states in Nigeria will be made available on our website when we launch.
it is my hope that the mad rush can be managed unlike the freeTV launch where complaints were all over
Thanks.
i love the TStv model
Thank you very much sir.
you are welcome. i await to buy mine over the launch
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by peeps4u: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
Topmaike007:

Are you sure bro? I thought the 20GB is to be either used to watch the channels or browse if you want.
Where does the data to watch the stations come from if the the 20GB is not to be used to watch the channels?

Willing to be educated.

MODIFIED.

Just chatted with them, the data is just Value added service, wouldn't be needed to watch channels as you said.

The most amazing thing is that you can buy data at 300naira per Gig when you exhaust your Gig.

TSTV, here I come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State / Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders / BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.