Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) (24805 Views)

Ogah Denies Collecting Money From Ikpeazu, Vows To Retrieve His “stolen Mandate” / IGP Ibrahim Idris Visits Aregbesola (Photos) / VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by reuben79: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
PROPUNTER:
Aba The Giant Of Africa , China self dey tro wey Cap for Us .. Afonjas dey bow give us once Biafra is set Lagos economy will cripple...
aba kee?abi naaaa areana of terriorist
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by fyneIjay(f): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
All these visits just to save face and pretend like it never happened.
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by TundeHashim(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
security is the basis for prosperity. At least, his visit is fundamental to have a first hand assessment of the security situation in Abia state. Once NK is removed, everything will fall in line!
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
GoroTango:
You're still alive?

No o!!

I am sending these from the Lands of the Spirits.

One of your Forefathers just said I should greet you. grin
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by reuben79: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
PROPUNTER:
Aba The Giant Of Africa , China self dey tro wey Cap for Us .. Afonjas dey bow give us once Biafra is set Lagos economy will cripple...
sitdown there
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by Elcasper(m): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
hoover420:
This guy (Stephen) is a scammer. I sold bitcoin worth 12k in this harsh economy to him & immediately he received alert, he refused to pick my call. May you rot in hell. Nlanders, beware of this number. 08138111203
lemme consult ikenga so you'll catch him...
Mtchewww
hediot
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
PROPUNTER:
and if we threatened to leave lagos now,you will peeing in your pants and crying that you have no home except lagos!
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by bakila: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
Okijajuju1:

Foolish statement..

Even if you ever get Biafra, before 1 container gets into the East, it will first pass through either Lagos, Cross Rivers or Rivers State Ports.. grin

When the Biafrans finish manufacturing whatever they manufacture, they will still have to pass through other territories/nations like Nigeria or Oduduwa Republic and or Niger Delta Republic to ship those goods beyond the current borders. Unless you air freight them which then drives up the cost and makes it tough to compete.

Nwokem just go and wash plate and wait for your mother to finish cooking and serve you food. Pray for your uprise before you pray for your neighbors downfall. In this Nigeria Today that the Igbos are wailing about neglect, marginization and underdevelopment, Lagos States IGR keeps rising faster than bread wey contain baking soda. grin

Okijajuju1 the honest Igbo man. People fail to understand the Igbos are all over Nigeria remitting income from sales, wages and other profits to develop the east.
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by Yomzzyblog: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ok
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by tallestman79(m): 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
PROPUNTER:
Collapse is the Better word.
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
WhiteSoup:
I wonder what the APC will sell to Nigeria to vote them come 2019.

Up till now I can't still point out clearly any achievement whatsover!

The question should be ,what will be APC campaign promise in 2019 to the people of south east?
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
No wonder the level of curses IPOB terrorists heaped on this man today on radio Biafra today, Obiano's heap of curses was mild. The day this man visits Anambra, be sure that IPOB server and phone lines will collapse.
We are waiting for these for non Anambrarians in Anambra after our election.
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
That's the only thing this idiot called Ikpuazu knows how to do just running up and down with shoes made by Ipob terrorist deceiving people that he is bringing investors when Abia is as dirty and dustbin
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
I just hate this Governor with passion.
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by capatainrambo: 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Anytime I see ur post I remember Beremx, Obiagelli, Cleverly and demdem.

We all nose how they ended up.

Our people say in yoruba land, "woman wey buy new pant go sweet am till him buy another pant"

Enjoy the CHANGE
obbiagelli and cleverly wer lagendary zombies

dem chamge ?
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by Nairaboi(m): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
The 7th picture with the Governor raising his head up thanking God, and cursing Nnamdi Kanu saying " E no go better for that man, the idiot no want make i enjoy in peace"
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by shallysgirl: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Which defeat? Who did they fight with? Keep deceiving yourself. yoruba muslim.even your masters upnorth are trying to make amends after killing unarmed civilians,you are here talking trash.your masters will still regards you as a slave,no matter how much you try to please them.pele.
bamite:
I wonder how it feels like to face the kind of defeat ipob miscreants faced these past few weeks

This one has forgotten to take his drugs today

Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by blacknp(m): 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
onojaduru:
IGP and Ikpeazu should go to he ll.You think you can fool us.After all this garagas,ask yourself how many people are supporting Nnamdi Kanu in Abia.Compare it with number of people here.Had it been that Nnamdi Kanu was here,u will see the population of people here.The masses and Igbo people are with NK.Ikpeazu can continue to fool himself.We Igbos don't care
Sympathy Beggars,your idol has taken to his heels?
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Anytime I see ur post I remember Beremx, Obiagelli, Cleverly and demdem.

We all nose how they ended up.

Our people say in yoruba land, "woman wey buy new pant go sweet am till him buy another pant"

Enjoy the CHANGE
you think they disappeared and not here? What made you think there are no pdp landers who disappeared too?

Where's modath sef? I don miss that lady
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by Usernamefornl: 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
Henzok:
for job well done (thank you for killing my brother) Mr IGP
buhari killed ur brothers.
Buratai killed ur brothers.
Hausafulani killed ur brothers.
Nw even igp killed ur brothers. Wetin ur brothers do wey everybody d kill dem? Mind u! Don't insult me o. I'm nt ur mate.
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by cytell56: 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
PROPUNTER:

It's either dem dey deceive you abi na you dey deceive yourself
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 1:15am On Sep 22, 2017
PROPUNTER:

Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 2:52am On Sep 22, 2017
WhiteSoup:
I wonder what the APC will sell to Nigeria to vote them come 2019.

Up till now I can't still point out clearly any achievement whatsover!

They are planning on rigging the elections.
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 3:19am On Sep 22, 2017
Just give the people good road this useless government..
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by Yusuf4: 5:20am On Sep 22, 2017
Okijajuju1:

Foolish statement..

Even if you ever get Biafra, before 1 container gets into the East, it will first pass through either Lagos, Cross Rivers or Rivers State Ports.. grin

When the Biafrans finish manufacturing whatever they manufacture, they will still have to pass through other territories/nations like Nigeria or Oduduwa Republic and or Niger Delta Republic to ship those goods beyond the current borders. Unless you air freight them which then drives up the cost and makes it tough to compete.

Nwokem just go and wash plate and wait for your mother to finish cooking and serve you food. Pray for your uprise before you pray for your neighbors downfall. In this Nigeria Today that the Igbos are wailing about neglect, marginization and underdevelopment, Lagos States IGR keeps rising faster than bread wey contain baking soda. grin

WITH THIS YOUR NONSENSE POST ARE YORUBAS RICHER THAN IBOS NOW.
JUST ADMIT IBOS ARE RESOURCE-WISE.

Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by tunchi014(m): 7:08am On Sep 22, 2017
PROPUNTER:
.. Guy do u even know who ur real enemy is? Leave SW alone lets tackle our common enemy, theNORTH..
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by charlexi: 7:21am On Sep 22, 2017
PROPUNTER:

U're simply dumb
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by salesforce: 7:52am On Sep 22, 2017
Good
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:53am On Sep 22, 2017
bamite:
I wonder how it feels like to face the kind of defeat ipob miscreants faced these past few weeks

This one has forgotten to take his drugs today

grin grin grin
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by bamite(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2017
shallysgirl:
Which defeat? Who did they fight with? Keep deceiving yourself. yoruba muslim.even your masters upnorth are trying to make amends after killing unarmed civilians,you are here talking trash.your masters will still regards you as a slave,no matter how much you try to please them.pele.

Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by phkka1(m): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2017
Some civil servants in Abia state have not received their salaries for more than six months; especially secondary school teachers in Aba zone. No body cares for the plights of these workers. If you make noise, they will trace you and teach you a lesson of your life.
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by shallysgirl: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2017
Mallam, well done. Humans are not pigs. I know you probably do not eat pork, but I expect you to be able to differentiate between pigs from humans.
Anyways, am not surprised. Beheaders and those who live by beheading others always have a view of other who don't have same belief as them.
Aren't the people in the picture those you refer to as infidels. SMH. [quote author=bamite post=60710821][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals / APC Holds Rally In Vandeikya, Benue State (Pictures) / Doyin Okupe: How Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.