Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) (24924 Views)

Ogah Denies Collecting Money From Ikpeazu, Vows To Retrieve His “stolen Mandate” / IGP Ibrahim Idris Visits Aregbesola (Photos) / VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by bamite(m): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
shallysgirl:
Mallam, well done. Humans are not pigs. I know you probably do not eat pork, but I expect you to be able to differentiate between pigs from humans.
Anyways, am not surprised. Beheaders and those who live by beheading others always have a view of other who don't have same belief as them.
Aren't the people in the picture those you refer to as infidels. SMH.

You made no sense with epistle, what kind of insanity are you afflicted with?

No wonder you're called pigs

Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by shallysgirl: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
bamite:

You made no sense with epistle, what kind of insanity are you afflicted with?

No wonder you're called pigs
you will soon start eating pigs since you fantasize about pigs.
E be like pig meat( pork) dey hungry you. Go ahead and eat it no one will find out.
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by bamite(m): 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
shallysgirl:
you will soon start eating pigs since you fantasize about pigs.
E be like pig meat( pork) dey hungry you. Go ahead and eat it no one will find out.
I eat pig all the time, I can't even wait for evening to come so that I can go and eat peppered pork with a cold bottle of beer. But it's definitely not this kind of dirty pigs though.

Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:
IGp that does not stop you from carrying your constitutional responsibilities

Don't allow anyone to bribe you

Python must continue
ewu... efule efu u no get sense at all
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by shallysgirl: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
OK, keep eating pigs. Probably eating pigs now makes you look, act and think like a pig.
I have no more response for you. I don't interact with pigs.
bamite:
I eat pig all the time, I can't even wait for evening to come so that I can go and eat peppered pork with a cold bottle of beer. But it's definitely not this kind of dirty pigs though.
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by shallysgirl: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
OK, keep eating pigs, but it seems eating pigs now makes you look, act and think like a pig.
bamite:
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by bamite(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
shallysgirl:
OK, keep eating pigs. Probably eating pigs now makes you look, act and think like a pig.

No time for slowpokes who takes a week to reply a mention. TFOH!!!

Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by shallysgirl: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ntoor. grin
bamite:

No time for slowpokes who takes a week to reply a mention. TFOH!!!
Re: IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) by JokerBeninCity: 7:15am On Jun 15, 2018
Okijajuju1:

No o!!

I am sending these from the Lands of the Spirits.

One of your Forefathers just said I should greet you. grin

I DEY MISS YOU O

11 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dapchi Schoolgirls: Stephanie Hegarty Slams Lai Mohammed For Attending Golf Game / Flag Off Ceremony Of The Reconstruction Of Apapa-Oworonshoki Road (Pictures) / Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Convene Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.