Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Ladies!!! 5 Reasons Why Your Man Will Cheat On You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies!!! 5 Reasons Why Your Man Will Cheat On You (441 Views)

Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You / Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again / Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!!! 5 Reasons Why Your Man Will Cheat On You by Ruggedfitness: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

According to most ladies, cheating levels have hit a new record with most men finding it hard to zip up. Well, everyone has their fair share of the blame. I mean many ladies right now believe that it is best to have 1 - 4 partners in case one of them bends the knee and says those words every lady wants to hear...

Well, I decided to share something with you guys, 5 reasons why men cheat on the women they love so much. Most ladies think they already know this and they have accepted it, but in reality, most ladies just know what they think they know...

I am a guy and I have been with lots of guys and the reasons for cheating are literally simply, but emotionally complicated.

They say you might cook for a man, do kung fu in bed with him or whatever, but in the end, he will still cheat. And it is actually because of 5 simple reasons.

This article is meant to be a lesson to ladies because I am talking from my own experience and through the exact words of many other guys.

I have not yet compiled the article and I will drop it on my blog soon, if you are a regular reader, then you can see it there.

blog: realfitbody.com

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

(1) (Reply)

Psquare’s Elder Brother Jude Okoye Welcome A Baby Girl With Wife / Bank Alert Was Suppose To Be My First Solo Video, Paul Says: / Paul Okoye Of Psquare Feeding One Of Their Twins(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.