Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You (23947 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by Nollyzonenews: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nollywood actress, iyabo ojo took to her Instagram page to reply Kemi Olunloyo who said she was married to a carpenter.

Iyabo said she will continue to be her nightmare and that she will have no peace.

How can you understand what it is to experience a failed marriage? Who in their right senses will marry a daylight witch �‍♀ �‍♀ like you. You would have destroyed your supposed in-laws with ejo oshi. Blabbing like a dog on heat. Where exactly are your remaining children and siblings? Are they not embarrassed by your show of shame and truancy ni aunty Kem Kem? Or they are too ashamed to be identified with a psychopath ��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀ Hmmm, I can only send out this prayer to you������ .......
...Oh LORD God of Hosts, the God of Israel, continue to rise up & punish all my enemies especially that witch; show no mercy to my wicked traitors ���� Give them no peace of mind, they will continue to run mad @ the mention of my name ��� They will return in the evening, snarling like dogs and prowling around the city ����... I will continue to be your worst Nightmare. Kemi Olunloyo, you’re insane PTSDICALLY
There will be no peace for you and your cohorts.... se eni e mad ni ���� .Agbaya elenu ja gutter ......

Source: https://gidifeed.com/i-will-continue-to-be-your-nightmare-iyabo-ojo-tells-kemi-olunloyo/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by kidap: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
The last part touched me

Agbaya elenu ja gutter ......
shocked shocked shocked shocked

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by MrGidifeed: 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
You people wahala is too much

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by MrGidifeed: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
Hmmm shocked shocked shocked
Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by itspzpics(m): 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
wink kiss shocked
Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by NurseJay: 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
"daylight witch"!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by paymentvoucher: 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
grin grin AGBAYA ELENU J'A GUTTER

OLD FOOL WITH SHOVEL MOUTH SPOILING GUTTER

grin grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by Cutefergieee: 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
Nollywood actress, iyabo ojo took to her Instagram page to reply Kemi Olunloyo who said she was married to a carpenter.

Iyabo said she will continue to be her nightmare and that she will have no peace.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/i-will-continue-to-be-your-nightmare-iyabo-ojo-tells-kemi-olunloyo/
...Iyabo Ojo...

9 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by DrChukzy(m): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
A raving lunatic at that.

I hope she get locked up forever.

6 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by JoyIsSweet: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
Looking at the ex husband's coat for the wedding... I think Aunty Kemi should have called him a teacher and not carpenter.

Jobless people everywhere! Better go find job for www.BetaJob.com.ng

Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by IjebuWarrior: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
I-yaba-Left Ojo - Constant Ashawo raise to the power of factorial

Kemi O-Lunatic-Oyo - Constant Lunatic raise to the power of factorial

The kain Thunder wey go fire you both ehn... e no dey this earth, e dey for Jupiter! angry angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by Tectono: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
Hmmmm!!!! This that Iyabo go to school? She does not know that it is not everybody that she should reply. Meanwhile, are you interested in going into export trade? Click on the link on my signature to master how you will go about it.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
Lols.....social media war....let the fight be real like Joshua and the pot belle man own

Running mouth like maize grinding machine

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by helinues: 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
undecided

Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by positivelord: 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
No..no..u didnt just say that Kemi..
Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by oduademonest: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
Why Kemi responding to an illiterate

An American trained pharmacist vs a local champion.

Kemi you fall my dyyck
Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
See finishing. Even looney toons no go employ aunty kem kem
Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by naijaguy123456(m): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
2 big pusssy fighting.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by ibnlawal(m): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
Daylight witch bawoo....is she a vampire??
Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by Gforce2019: 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
Don't wrestle with a pig because you will be dirty and the pig like it.
Iyabo Ojo and Kemi oluloyo are different of the same insane personality.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by ainas247: 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
These are the people SARS should arrest for disturbing our peace grin grin grin grin

come and let's rank your business/website
to google page 1

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by Vado(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
What's wrong with marrying a carpenter?

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by Geedy: 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
Yeeeeee!!! Iyen deep.
If to sey na me ehn Omo na to the nearest Canal

Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by emmabest2000(m): 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
Two fuc king losers who lack the ability to keep their husband grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
Aunt kemi think say she can swim every river and beat all fishes until she jam mammy water. Iyabo Ojo go give her hot and hot

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You by Macmoni(m): 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
exactly what day agbaya wants dat Wat iyabo Ojo is given to her (attention)
kemi's case is far from psychiatric hospital... she needs to go for spiritual check up!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. / Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido / Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.