Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Urgent Answer From Nnewi Any Residents Please - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent Answer From Nnewi Any Residents Please (4102 Views)

Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) / Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Answer From Nnewi Any Residents Please by Obdk: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
Collins4u1:

bro you're wrong, Nnewi is definitely gonna benefit from it..
i said so here
Obdk:

the target is Amichi ane environs. it will benefit Nnewi no doubt
Re: Urgent Answer From Nnewi Any Residents Please by sammyobi584: 8:35am On Sep 25, 2017
I just hope they finish it soon.. is getting to 3weeks already yet no light.
Re: Urgent Answer From Nnewi Any Residents Please by sammyobi584: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Obdk:

i said so here

any latest update please. darkness Don kill somebody for here
Re: Urgent Answer From Nnewi Any Residents Please by ashjay001(m): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
sammyobi584:

If I may ask, since when did ur power become stable?
Re: Urgent Answer From Nnewi Any Residents Please by sammyobi584: 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
ashjay001:

we used to have light well b4. at least 12hrs daily till beginning of this month when they started the new construction stuff
Re: Urgent Answer From Nnewi Any Residents Please by ashjay001(m): 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
sammyobi584:

we used to have light well b4. at least 12hrs daily till beginning of this month when they started the new construction stuff

Ok

But, ds year? 2016? Before ds govt?
Re: Urgent Answer From Nnewi Any Residents Please by sammyobi584: 7:08am On Sep 27, 2017
ashjay001:

Ok
But, ds year? 2016? Before ds govt?
this year... they started the new reconnection this Sept
Re: Urgent Answer From Nnewi Any Residents Please by Obdk: 9:24am On Sep 27, 2017
sammyobi584:
i think first week of October
Re: Urgent Answer From Nnewi Any Residents Please by Obdk: 9:26am On Sep 27, 2017
ashjay001:

my part of nnewi have 15hrs daily since 2012

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Answer From Nnewi Any Residents Please by sammyobi584: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Obdk:

i think first week of October
nawoah..next week still far oo
Re: Urgent Answer From Nnewi Any Residents Please by YMCgyna(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oga that opened this topic.... Stop talking like a uneducated graduate...... The Lady dt mentioned APC or PDP was actually correct though she didn't give a direct answer to your question... Is it nt the ministry of power,under the federal government dt is responsible for electricity in Nigeria? .. BTW good development though about the 33 stuff or whatever they call it....my part has bin using it for long... It's kul... Let dem mk it general... Nobody should quote me plz....over and out!!!!
Re: Urgent Answer From Nnewi Any Residents Please by sammyobi584: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
YMCgyna:
Oga that opened this topic.... Stop talking like a uneducated graduate...... The Lady dt mentioned APC or PDP was actually correct though she didn't give a direct answer to your question... Is it nt the ministry of power,under the federal government dt is responsible for electricity in Nigeria? .. BTW good development though about the 33 stuff or whatever they call it....my part has bin using it for long... It's kul... Let dem mk it general... Nobody should quote me plz....over and out!!!!

abeg how is 33kva good...I don't even know any of the terms.can you enlighten me more please
Re: Urgent Answer From Nnewi Any Residents Please by ProWalker: 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
BankeSmalls:

No ooo, blame me grin

I am the person who cut your light and I will fix it in 2019, as soon as apc start their second tenure.

You've been programmed to write foolishly. Who did this to you ?

Someone posted a question that ordinarily will get a Quora rated response but instead you tried to mess up the thread with your brand of madness.
Smh

1 Like

Re: Urgent Answer From Nnewi Any Residents Please by YMCgyna(m): 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
sammyobi584:

abeg how is 33kva good...I don't even know any of the terms.can you enlighten me more please
Well to the best of my knowledge... I'm gonna use real life illustration to explain cus I dunno the technical difference.... The 33kva high tension connection from obosi that supplies okpuno-egbu, uru n few oda parts used to hv more hours of electric supply compared to others dt are supplied by 11kva...same wit wen I was in agulu as a std....same 33kva... Light was kinda stable.... Tnkz... As for the technical difference and oda tinz involved.... I v no idea
Re: Urgent Answer From Nnewi Any Residents Please by sammyobi584: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Finally after 1month,the light is back.I just hope it will last cos I know they are fools atimes
Re: Urgent Answer From Nnewi Any Residents Please by Ejanla07: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
sammyobi584:
Finally after 1month,the light is back.I just hope it will last cos I know they are fools atimes

the light was restored yesterday.... as a matter of fact they just took light. the voltage has been increased.
Re: Urgent Answer From Nnewi Any Residents Please by sammyobi584: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ejanla07:

the light was restored yesterday.... as a matter of fact they just took light. the voltage has been increased.
ours came today...they brought it 3times and each one doesn't even last for 20mins
Re: Urgent Answer From Nnewi Any Residents Please by Ejanla07: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
sammyobi584:

ours came today...they brought it 3times and each one doesn't even last for 20mins

dey brought in d afternoon. on Monday it stay until midnight. brought by 7. took around 5. brought around 7 took around 8.
Re: Urgent Answer From Nnewi Any Residents Please by sammyobi584: 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ejanla07:

dey brought in d afternoon. on Monday it stay until midnight. brought by 7. took around 5. brought around 7 took around 8.

Nawoah..which side of Nnewi..there are some area that enjoy more light than others
Re: Urgent Answer From Nnewi Any Residents Please by Ejanla07: 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
sammyobi584:

Nawoah..which side of Nnewi..there are some area that enjoy more light than others

uruagu adi ama aka

once it stop raining I'm sure they ll restore d light
Re: Urgent Answer From Nnewi Any Residents Please by sammyobi584: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ejanla07:

uruagu adi ama aka

once it stop raining I'm sure they ll restore d light
same with me..St Marys side

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Yusuf Buhari In Hospital Bed / Apc's Gboyega Oyetola In Slim, Early Lead. / My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.