Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow (19384 Views)

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! / Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation / How Ope Badamosi Was Murdered By Togolese Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by Ikeboboafri: 3:53am On May 22, 2019
Ebunoluwa, the Credit Switch boss’ widow who testified at the Lagos High Court on Tuesday, narrated how their Togolese cook killed her husband. According to the wife of the late Chairman of Credit Switch Technology, Chief Ope Bademosi, her husband called while she was at Polaris bank to make some transfers, asking why the suspect, Sunday Anani, was knocking on his room's door. She further revealed that she saw blood flowing from her husband's room after she returned from the bank. 

The Credit Switch boss’ widow who narrated how the Togolese cook killed her husband, further said that she told the defendant that her husband was sleeping and wouldn't like to be disturbed. She said in court; 

“I left the bank and drove through Bourdillon and went home; the security man opened the gate and I drove in and went through the kitchen’s door to gain access into the building, but it was locked. I knocked several times, calling on the defendant, but he didn’t come to open the door.

“While waiting, I got a call from my sister in Ibadan and we spoke for about six minutes. I called my husband but the phone was picked and nobody responded. I called him twice and the same thing happened; so, I went downstairs and decided to pass through the front door, thinking that if I got there, there would be somebody at the door, but by the time I got to the front door, it was left ajar."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/22/how-togolese-cook-killed-my-husband-credit-switch-boss-widow/

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by Ikeboboafri: 3:57am On May 22, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by daddytime(m): 5:18am On May 22, 2019
Hmm...

Cook from hell.

But madam wetin busy you sotey you need cook to dey cook for your husband.

Are you are according to Zebrudaya

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by gulfer: 8:38am On May 22, 2019
This story's filled with holes angry angry angry

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by henryadex(m): 11:03am On May 22, 2019
Sorry eh, the fear of foreign cook isthe guarantee of life

1 Like

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by iTearHerToto: 11:03am On May 22, 2019
Afonjas sent an Assassin to go strike angry

How sorrowful cry

1 Like

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by sotall(m): 11:04am On May 22, 2019
angry angry
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by Nbote(m): 11:05am On May 22, 2019
Dis woman is definitely lying... Dat cook has been set up to take fall...

20 Likes

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by mosho2good: 11:05am On May 22, 2019
Adults only
A Ghanaian mother was lucky enough to see her 3 daughters get married the same year, so she called them after the wedding and told them
"Dont forget to text me your first night experience and text it in code"
So....... after a week, the 1st daughter texted
"NESCAFE"
and the next week the 2nd daughter text
"BENSON"
the mother being an intelligent woman went to get a Nescafe tin and read the label
"fantastic till the last drop"
went to her husband's pack of Benson cigarette and read
"Extra long, king size"
she smiled and said "not bad for their ages".
After the next week, the 3rd daughter texted
"ACCRA to CANADA",
the mother then called Ghana airways help desk to enquire about their Accra-Canada flight and they replied
"it's 3times daily, 7days a week, and the flight duration is 75mins".
The mother fell down and shouted.
"Eeiii this man will kill my daughter

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by geezynoni: 11:05am On May 22, 2019
gulfer:
This story's filled with holes angry angry angry
Swears
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by lakesider(m): 11:05am On May 22, 2019
This will not stop until you stop enslaving people and paying them 5-20k monthly, calling them maids. How

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by pentax(m): 11:05am On May 22, 2019
This woman killed her husband.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by uwajeh(m): 11:05am On May 22, 2019
Looks like the madam connived with the maid. Why did she pass through the kitchen door instead of the front door? angry undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by FhukaFhuka: 11:06am On May 22, 2019
angry
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by Nobody: 11:06am On May 22, 2019
No matter your commitment, a good wife doesnt leave her kitchen and husband's stomach to anyone.

By leaving your husband's stomach to another person, the woman killed the husband.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by cvibe2: 11:06am On May 22, 2019
Very Watery

Who goes to kitchen door first before going to front door when returning home from an outing.?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by Davidtolu1: 11:06am On May 22, 2019
The cook is innocent....the wife of the man killed him...simple

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by Uyi168: 11:06am On May 22, 2019
Thought they said the cook was from cameroun..
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by thorpido(m): 11:08am On May 22, 2019
Pure evil.May God not let us bring murderers into our homes.
Uyi168:
Thought they said the cook was from cameroun..
undecided
That was another story.A woman was killed by the Cameroonian cook.

2 Likes

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by Firstlieutenant(m): 11:11am On May 22, 2019
if to sey she dey do the cooking herself, her husband for still dey alive, maybe...
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by BlackfireX: 11:12am On May 22, 2019
Atiku people kill osinbajo people.

But the story of the woman is rubbish, she know something about the husband death

4 Likes

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by seunlayi(m): 11:12am On May 22, 2019
mosho2good:
Adults only
A Ghanaian mother was lucky enough to see her 3 daughters get married the same year, so she called them after the wedding and told them
"Dont forget to text me your first night experience and text it in code"
So....... after a week, the 1st daughter texted
"NESCAFE"
and the next week the 2nd daughter text
"BENSON"
the mother being an intelligent woman went to get a Nescafe tin and read the label
"fantastic till the last drop"
went to her husband's pack of Benson cigarette and read
"Extra long, king size"
she smiled and said "not bad for their ages".
After the next week, the 3rd daughter texted
"ACCRA to CANADA",
the mother then called Ghana airways help desk to enquire about their Accra-Canada flight and they replied
"it's 3times daily, 7days a week, and the flight duration is 75mins".
The mother fell down and shouted.
"Eeiii this man will kill my daughter

Very funny joke. Who else agrees with me?

8 Likes

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by fuke(m): 11:14am On May 22, 2019
uwajeh:
Looks like the madam connived with the maid. Why did she pass through the kitchen door instead of the front door? angry undecided

And got a call and spoke with her sister for
a whole 6 minutes under that circumstance.

Police should drill this woman.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by Healthgwr: 11:14am On May 22, 2019
Sad developments...........
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by InvisibleB: 11:15am On May 22, 2019
Why are a lot of people saying that the wife is the killer? I will like to know pls. Few days ago I read the story of a lady who was killed by her Cameroonian cook and he was convicted recently. So I think it is the same here.
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by Neddstark: 11:16am On May 22, 2019
You guys sef. You let in a help. You dont know the mother, father or anyone you can hold if anything goes wrong. In Africa today, its smart to be paranoid.
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by Uyi168: 11:19am On May 22, 2019
thorpido:
Pure evil.May God not let us bring murderers into our homes.
That was another story.A woman was killed by the Cameroonian cook.
OK, thanks for the clarification..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam / Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) / N96 Million Spent On Horses For 6 Emirs In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.