Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos (66470 Views)

Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) / Friday Eluro Arrested For Ordering Woman To Be Stripped Unclad In Delta. Photos / Photos As Saraki Visit PDP Supporters In General Hospital, Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by KingsleyCEO: 8:23am On Sep 22, 2017
Angelanest:
Neoo Black Movement led by Comr Uti Osakwuni Jude recently visited the Peoples Democratic Party Secretary Chief Goddey Obi Nzete in his office at the party Secretariat Asaba. NBM is an International Organisation which it's main purpose is to fight against discrimination of the black man across the country. That an African man should be treated with same respect like every other human in the world.

The leader of the group made it known that their main purpose is to protect the core values and dignity of the African man, that it is not a cult group but a social cultural group. It is committed in helping the less privilege, visiting prisons. And they wishes to be involved in political activities in the state and Ukwuani as a whole. That they are willing to work with the party and bring good governance to Delta State.

In response Chief Goddey Obi Nzete appreciated them for their coming that it is a well development, that the group has actually differentiated them selves from every other groups he has met, he commended them and urged them to fortify the group so that the group can move forward. He enjoin them to support the Gov Okowa's led administration because this is a trial time for the administration, that PDP is a party and any where there is a loophole they should be corrected, any area the party is lacking they should be free to inform the party to make amendments, he said.

Nzete adviced every one of them to be engaged and be independent in life never to depend on political leaders to survive he said.

Lilly Udeze Okolugbo, Media Assistant,
Office Of Delta State PDP Secretary.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/neo-black-movement-nbm-meets-with-chief-obi-nzete.html

NBM is a cult just like the following:

Sea lord
Sea dogs
Eiye
Bird
Manfight
Jurist
Buccaniar
The list is actually endless

They are all criminally minded group whose source of funding is robbery, kidnapping, oil pipeline vandalism.
They also rape and kill, they intimidated people everywhere.
I am from Edo state, I schooled there, lived there for a reasonable number of years. When they start their inter cult clashes they litter the street with young dead bodies at times even the old is not left o...

Anybody including this people telling you is not a cult are all satanic individuals.
Don't come here and deceive others into a false believe.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by BraniacX(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2017
centboy123456:

jaw will always be jaw no matter what NBM was from in south Africa not nigeria I will stop here Cuz u are a jaw man jaw if I say jaw u say sir jaw sir jaw jaw sir sir
mumu, I doubt say you go school sef! undecided say you be axeman no mean say you get brain! South Africa ko, Mandela ni! All these idiot akpako when NBM admit when turn dem into aiye and egede! Kiss the truth NBM wasn't just formed in uniben, it was formed in faculty of engineering uniben to tackle the pirate's excesses back then! And na "Jew" not "jaw" man! Mumu olodo street cultist when no near uni gate!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by BraniacX(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2017
centboy123456:

NOTE : NBM IS NOT A SECRET CULT BUT A WELL RECOGNIZE ORGANISATION Godbless # NBM Dodorima to all axe Man in the House # TeamNBM
People like you are everything that went wrong with the NBM! Without people like you they'll be taken seriously and respected, but with people like you, we see them just as mere cultists
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Critiker: 8:37am On Sep 22, 2017
Ayesmen! Cultist forming non violent group
Unlike The "Norsemen" who is known worldwide as a charitable and non-violent organisation

1 Like

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by jp79: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2017
since ipob has failed
they are recruiting another cult
to unleash terror on nigerians

1 Like

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by BraniacX(m): 8:46am On Sep 22, 2017
Oliveronline:
[s]
My friend for ur information NBM members are not armed robbers nor kidnappers. We are among the best in the society. We have doctors, engineers, professors, military personnels, the political elites etc as members. even the Movie/Music Industry is full of our members, and lots of clergymen. if u check very well ur dad or that ur favorite uncle might even be a member.[/s]
And they were all cultists, rapists, murderers back in school and beyond, yes we are familiar with them, if aiye's carry out a hit in uniben and the victim survives and is taken to UBTH for treatment, the resident NBM doctor there finishes the job so we know about your doctors, lawyers, engineers and what not undecided
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by ashantitope: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2017
Angelanest:
Neoo Black Movement led by Comr Uti Osakwuni Jude recently visited the Peoples Democratic Party Secretary Chief Goddey Obi Nzete in his office at the party Secretariat Asaba. NBM is an International Organisation which it's main purpose is to fight against discrimination of the black man across the country. That an African man should be treated with same respect like every other human in the world.

The leader of the group made it known that their main purpose is to protect the core values and dignity of the African man, that it is not a cult group but a social cultural group. It is committed in helping the less privilege, visiting prisons. And they wishes to be involved in political activities in the state and Ukwuani as a whole. That they are willing to work with the party and bring good governance to Delta State.

In response Chief Goddey Obi Nzete appreciated them for their coming that it is a well development, that the group has actually differentiated them selves from every other groups he has met, he commended them and urged them to fortify the group so that the group can move forward. He enjoin them to support the Gov Okowa's led administration because this is a trial time for the administration, that PDP is a party and any where there is a loophole they should be corrected, any area the party is lacking they should be free to inform the party to make amendments, he said.

Nzete adviced every one of them to be engaged and be independent in life never to depend on political leaders to survive he said.

Lilly Udeze Okolugbo, Media Assistant,
Office Of Delta State PDP Secretary.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/neo-black-movement-nbm-meets-with-chief-obi-nzete.html

1 Like

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by BraniacX(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2017
Oliveronline:

Yeah a proud one. I know you have dated one before without even knowing because of our peaceful, non violent, hardworking disposition.

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2017
cummando:

Back then I be papilolo
grin grin
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by BraniacX(m): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2017
Critiker:
Ayesmen! Cultist forming non violent group
Unlike The "Norsemen" who is known worldwide as a charitable and non-violent organisation

you dey joke abi? undecided
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2017
Avater0147:
– A Federal High Court in Lagos on Monday November 16 2015, partly granted a motion by members of the of Africa (NBM), seeking enforcement of their fundamental right.
Justice Mohammed Yunusa granted an order for a declaration that the applicant, being a duly registered incorporated trustee, had a right to peaceful assembly and association.It will be recalled that the applicants had filed the suit in August under the aegis of Registered Trustees of NBM of Africa.
They had filed the suit alongside three members namely, Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo, Great Albert and Dr Mayor Onyebuyeke, for enforcement of their rights under order 2 rules 1 to 5 of the fundamental rights enforcement procedure rules.
Joined as respondent in the suit is the Inspector General of Police.
The applicant is seeking a declaration that the indiscriminate arrest and detention of its members by agents of the respondent was unlawful.
They are also seeking a declaration that the parading of its members by agents of the respondents on television as common criminals was a breach of their fundamental rights.
When the matter was called on Monday, counsel to the applicant Mr Anthony Orunkoya, informed the court that the matter was slated for ruling.
Delivering his ruling, Justice Yunusa granted prayers A, B and C of the applicant.
“From all the evidence before the court, the first applicant is a registered organisation with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
“The second to fourth applicant have the constitutional right to belong to the first applicant being a registered organisation under the laws of Nigeria.
“NBM of Africa has a right to admit any person that is so interested as a member in exercise of his or her right under Chapter 4 of the constitution with respect to freedom of association.
“Therefore, prayers A, B and C of the applicant are hereby granted,’’ he said.
In prayer A, the applicant sought a declaration that being a duly registered incorporated trustee in Nigeria, it had a right to assemble and associate freely by virtue of section 40 of the constitution.
In prayer B, the applicant sought a declaration that the indiscriminate arrest of its members by the respondent was a breach of their right to personal liberty.
In prayer C, the applicant also sought a declaration that the parading of its members by the respondent on national television as criminals was in breach of sections 34 and 35 of the constitution.
In their affidavit in support of the motion the applicant averred that the NBM was formed in 1977 in Benin City as a human rights organisation. NBM IS NOT A SECRET CULT BUT A WELL RECOGNIZE ORGANISATION..OK..

Clear road oo!!!

Who dey.........
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by livinbygrace: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2017
centboy123456:

jaw will always be jaw no matter what NBM was from in south Africa not nigeria I will stop here Cuz u are a jaw man jaw if I say jaw u say sir jaw sir jaw jaw sir sir

Keep quiet and stop spreading false information,NBM was formed by 7 men at the university of Benin in 1977.
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Stonerobaba(m): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2017
OMG........... Na so cultists plenty for naira land ? Lots of surprising comments. who no no say NBM na cult group like eiye, alora and the rest?
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by ThugBoy(m): 9:34am On Sep 22, 2017
webbro007:
black BST, aromateee all d way,we shall continue to used d blood of bst as bathing water & to sail our ships to anchor RBS,Odin in Valhalla anye o.

i sorry for you, carry 100 vikings come out na only 10% go fit spell bastard father reject son wey dey thief, mother reject am and odin accept am the CRIMinals blood that pears throug you runs in the vikings ship go get life brother your a noise maker onboard.
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:34am On Sep 22, 2017
folakemigeh:
See as all of dem face strong!!!! Jeez. I'm so scared seeing all this Alpha Males right now..

I doubt if I'll have a good sleep this night cry

I think your definition of alpha male is off by a bit. Those people in the picture are losers.

1 Like

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Oliveronline: 9:40am On Sep 22, 2017
NBM ain't a cult.

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by kentebemoney: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2017
Abudu2000:
I rep Hbk anytime any day

Whoever controls the sky, controls everything.

HBk !!!!

1 Like

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Oliveronline: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2017
more evidence of our charitable disposition

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Oliveronline: 9:46am On Sep 22, 2017
you call us cultists but we are touching nd changing lives.

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Abudu2000(m): 10:17am On Sep 22, 2017
kentebemoney:

Whoever controls the sky, controls everything.

HBk !!!!
airlord ,,fs brother
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Anjeco: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2017
Are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Pdee28: 10:21am On Sep 22, 2017
This Is Indecent, They Are Promoting Cultism Because The I Know They Are Wicked, Killers, Evil.They Are Even Occultic(korofo) As Their god. most of the problems in nigeria universities and beyond is caused by cultists.
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by kentebemoney: 10:24am On Sep 22, 2017
Abudu2000:
airlord ,,fs brother

FS bros
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by kingthreat(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2017
mathy2p2:
AYE'S are ju people egede.

The supreme birdmen airlord HBK I believe ,ogogo the biggest bird. guy fear bird .

You're a human and you degrade yourself to be a bird.

4 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by kingjomezy(m): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2017
Moheat:

Are you from Okpella?
yes and I grew up there.... I am.. so u know the meaning?
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by rolchi(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2017
Oliveronline:
say no to oppression.
#Uhuru
#Freedom

Bros, please who is oppressing who?

2 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Bucky001(m): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2017
They are paying courtesy call to their member in government[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by rolchi(m): 11:12am On Sep 22, 2017
Oliveronline:
you call us cultists but we are touching nd changing lives.

Please educate us on what you are doing to stop the mindless destruction, intimidation going oin in the society, higher institutions by the so called members of your association.

Bros, we actually suffered immeasurable pain from members of your group while in school. If I begin to write down experiences...Sir, I went through 'humongously large' pain from cultists and ...

Thank God for Jesus! Thank God for forgiveness! Thank God that it is possible for a man to be renewed and look to the better side of life.

Please tell us exactly what you are doing to ensure that innocent young people in schools do not go through unnecessary pain caused by your group while they are trying hard to obtain an education that will free them from oppression!

2 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by walesalak(m): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2017
grin grin In this case like poles attract...................
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Akious2k2(m): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
folakemigeh:
See as all of dem face strong!!!! Jeez. I'm so scared seeing all this Alpha Males right now..

I doubt if I'll have a good sleep this night cry
Is that you in your dp?
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by nickxtra(m): 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Gossiplover:
this is serious but some people will say NBM is not a cult
Axemen and dirty boys disguising themselves as social justice fighters
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by nickxtra(m): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
Abudu2000:
I rep Hbk anytime any day
A.L

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Governor Soludo Bans Bet9ja, Nairabet, Other Gambling Services, In Anambra / PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.