Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) (28503 Views)

Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million / EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] / Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by chopcy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
lanrejoe10:
Any price tag on their heads?
they go give you all ole tongue
Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by BolaAdeyemo: 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
mrbillz:
He's from Akure cheesy grin
grin grin grin grin,Abi
his real name na Jelili him come twist am to Je-li before it metamorphed to Jet lee
Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by MTKbudapest(m): 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
littlewonders:
150m! And I'm looking for 1m to invest after 6months it can produce over 700m for me. People don't even how to invest. Somebody should expose me to any M I need to invest with anger. My leaders work on the results forgetting the cause, I'm here to fix the cause.

sound interesting...
like what do you want to invest in?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by Naff24(f): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Na dem dem grin
Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by Oladipo1166(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Just to confirm sumtin
Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
good! I hope they never find them! good luck to them! grin
Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by ipobarecriminals: 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
cool sad sad angry sad angry i knw the terrorist/developer one must rep.
Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by WebSurfer(m): 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
littlewonders:
150m! And I'm looking for 1m to invest after 6months it can produce over 700m for me. People don't even how to invest. Somebody should expose me to any M I need to invest with anger. My leaders work on the results forgetting the cause, I'm here to fix the cause.
invest in what
Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by AngelicBeing: 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
sad
Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by Michael004: 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
littlewonders:
Tbc abi. I hail o.
Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by littlewonders: 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
MTKbudapest:

sound interesting...
like what do you want to invest in?

Oil is going... Pm me
Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by Sagay212: 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hope he is not related to Chinua Achebe? Where is he from again?

Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by littlewonders: 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
Michael004:
Tbc abi. I hail o.

You're wrong brother. In this type of investment, your money comes instantaneous not really about 7months unless, you wish to save to count it.
Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by littlewonders: 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
WebSurfer:
invest in what

Invest in what our leaders are blind to see.
Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by Kworopshun: 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
Igbo
Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 22, 2017
Them don run runaway just forget it
Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by milliman(m): 1:20am On Sep 22, 2017
BEENUEL:
Hi our New mod,
Yoruba say: e'ku ise Igbo will throw: dou Hausa be like: sanu da aiki
Gish Gish

Bada for Miss NL
your melons big ooo... chai eloo ni
Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by davidif: 1:36am On Sep 22, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Nna IGBO KWENU!!

I feel proud when I see Igbo names in news.

IGBOS never have a dull moment.

Always Hustling

Please guys marry an Igbo girl ooo

Hustling as in stealing abi?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by eventsms(m): 2:04am On Sep 22, 2017
How come?

Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by Pat081: 2:53am On Sep 22, 2017
chiiraq802:
Chinese pple and fraud are lyk 5 en 6.... grin
just like my brother 4rm dat side too
Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:58am On Sep 22, 2017
I think I can decipher who the ring leader is grin

Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by wink2015(m): 6:03am On Sep 22, 2017
People who fall victims to fraudsters are equally looking for shortcut and they also want to circumvent the law.

We have the Nigerian banks and the various bureau dchange and there is also the chinese embassy.

The victims in this large scale fraud should have use this recognized bodies to conduct a fraud-free business transaction.

For dealing with the chinese, there are various legitimate chinese chambers of commerce that can also provide him with valid information on how to conduct fraud-free business with china.

The victim shot himself on the foot.
Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by Gurusizkid(m): 6:16am On Sep 22, 2017
argob44:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has declared two Chinese, Liang Zhang, and Junyuang Jiang wanted for a N150 million fraud.

They shared the photo above on twitter. A Nigerian, Christopher Ejike Achebe among the suspect wanted by the EFCC.

See the tweet below:
http://www.asbgistng.com/2017/09/efcc-declares-two-chinese-wanted.html

cc:Lalasticlala

grin
Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by AnanseK(m): 6:20am On Sep 22, 2017
uddeze:
fvcking efcc

You must be either IPOB or a criminal - Which is the same anyway.
Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 22, 2017
AnanseK:

You must be either IPOB or a criminal - Which is the same anyway.
and u must be very stupid for assuming that.
Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by oluwarlaytunday(m): 6:30am On Sep 22, 2017
make I check their pinture wella, maybe its my time to blow
Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by Kaiser94(m): 6:47am On Sep 22, 2017
mrbillz:
Jet Li isn't a Chinese ok!
he's Chinese Bro... Even represented his country and won gold
Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 22, 2017
Get your domain here
Buy Your Domain Name $ 12.95 domain names. Complete DNS hosting. Cheap domain registrations. 12.95 dollar domain names from AJIBOYE Monkey Business Agency
ajiboye.com
Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by Crossguy: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2017
chiiraq802:
Chinese pple and fraud are lyk 5 en 6.... grin

Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by chekz169: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2017
Hi guys.. please help me a Nairalander/me to comment on my post on instagram on "WIN A TRIP" for me to win a 3day adventure trip. Pls guys..i dey beg una.just comment about a place u would like to visit whether USA or IRAQ sef.. abeg. here is the link

https://instagram.com/p/BZQxI6AA03n/

My ig handle: chekzified
I need 1000 comments
Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by donqx: 8:06am On Sep 22, 2017
what they cant try in their country
Re: EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) by MTKbudapest(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2017
littlewonders:

Oil is going... Pm me
dont know how to pm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money / Man Pours Hot Soup On Policeman In Ekiti (disturbing Pic) / Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.