Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money (28519 Views)

Policeman Duped By Yahoo Boys Using Osinbajo's Name / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals / EXPOSED! Four Girls Allegedly Using Juju To Trap Boys Using Their Wombs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by JackyOops: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
NOTE: This thread is not to promote any fraudulent practice, it's just to talking about the realities of life for our young ones and how they can avoid mistakes like this.

Young fraudsters (Yahoo Boys) using soap like there is no repercussions attached to it. Won't it later be of effect to them?

Please let's discuss this issue because my area is full of this nonsense. And let's talk of ways to help those that are already involved in it.

So I ask again...... Young fraudsters (Yahoo Boys) using soap like there is no repercussions attached to it. Won't it later be of effect to them?
Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by kingdman: 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
lazy Nigerian youth...crime does not pay

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by Kingdollar28(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
Guy you dy looseguard oh!

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by heendrix(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
JackyOops:
NOTE: This thread is not to promote any fraudulent practice, it's just to talking about the realities of life for our young ones and how they can avoid mistakes like this.

Young fraudsters (Yahoo Boys) using soap like there is no repercussions attached to it. Won't it later be of effect to them?

Please let's discuss this issue because my area is full of this nonsense. And let's talk of ways to help those that are already involved in it.

So I ask again...... Young fraudsters (Yahoo Boys) using soap like there is no repercussions attached to it. Won't it later be of effect to them?

The Devil does not gives free

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by funshint(m): 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
Guess you understand what they mean by "soap". These are human body parts mixed with other items. These guys are ritualist! I pity this generation.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by Tillatalk: 1:09am On Feb 22, 2021
Rubbish post
Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by Sadiq001: 2:01am On Feb 22, 2021
Tillatalk:
Rubbish post
Big rubbish ah swear!

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by CHoccolaTE: 2:38am On Feb 22, 2021
OP is considering doing it thats why he keeps asking if there are repercussions

14 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by pk2me: 5:14am On Feb 22, 2021
funshint:
Guess you understand what they mean by "soap". These are human body parts mixed with other items. These guys are ritualist! I pity this generation.
Op this is the answer u needs. I believe you read about the woman they caught in Anambra who pounds children with mortar, that's what she does for them.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by agbolahan1991(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2021
To be candid..
Am not suppose to share this but most of these young guys into Yahoo or rituals needs to know this...
Using soap has a limit and when u cross that limit , repercussions comes in
Using a soap that has human part or some spiritually strong birds or animal like vulture eagle has a bad repercussions, it's like speeding up there destiny ...
What they are suppose to own or have in years to come, when they use the soap it brings it to their present day ...
But ordinarily if it's just a soap with the mixture of leaves n some low animals like bat or bush rat or frog ...it has no repercussions....
I no b herbalist ooo...
Just some STREET OT

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by anslemarinze52(m): 8:20am On Feb 22, 2021
JackyOops:

shey you wan join the league ni...........if not leave them matter Alone
Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by Prolificgiant(m): 8:28am On Feb 22, 2021
They just sold their soul to the devil and will be entangle in it, nothing come for free , if u are an experienced teacher and reside around bada, ayobo, Lagos check my signature requirements WAEC, OND and NCE

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by Angrygoat: 11:29am On Feb 22, 2021
Soap is outdated. Shout out to all AJe boys,all boys who surround themselves with calabash,black soaps, white plastic bowls,talk and believe swallow liquids,strange pefs,and other assorted demonic symbols and objects in the ministry. ARJAY.

Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by QueenNemesis(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2021
Soaps that couldn't help the African race in the face of trans-atlantic slave trade and colonization. grin

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by Germanhunter(m): 11:44am On Feb 22, 2021
JackyOops:

Oga na your soap ??
You just dey fvck up think say you dey drop bars..
If u wan know the repercussion
Try use soap too
And its not like you don't soapy o

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by solidmyk(m): 11:50am On Feb 22, 2021
agbolahan1991:
To be candid..
Am not suppose to share this but most of these young guys into Yahoo or rituals needs to know this...
Using soap has a limit and when u cross that limit , repercussions comes in
Using a soap that has human part or some spiritually strong birds or animal like vulture eagle has a bad repercussions, it's like speeding up there destiny ...
What they are suppose to own or have in years to come, when they use the soap it brings it to their present day ...
But ordinarily if it's just a soap with the mixture of leaves n some low animals like bat or bush rat or frog ...it has no repercussions....
I no b herbalist ooo...
Just some STREET OT
Hian repercussions ko
Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
funshint:

They are actually pounded/ground parts of a child, the younger the better, some go to buy aborted fetuses for this purpose or simply kidnap a child or begger
Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by faithfull18(f): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
What kind of life is that
Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
Yahoo soaps sha angry There's one childhood friend that I share my both room & bathroom with. I hope it wouldn't have any -ve effects on me. I wish I could stop sharing the bathroom with him but there's no where else to take my bath. It's a self-con apartment & he's been squatting with me for about 6 months. He's someone I really can't give any bad attitudes or send away.
Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by Wannabenz: 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Who wan buy the soap? Should dm
Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
agbolahan1991:
it's like speeding up there destiny ...
Just some STREET OT

A close relative had such ritual few years ago & boom,,,, this money came. He became the talk of the street & family. He's well known at many clubs in Abuja. When the money was about leaving, he lost his wife with pregnancy during labour. He almost ran mad too but God was merciful & heard our prayers. It's a pity he has nothing now. All that he gathered was sold when the tragedy started. People claim he might not be able to get rich in life again,,, as he had fast forwarded his wealth in life.

Don't know how true it is though,,, but I still remember him in prayers. He's also close to God now

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by userlucky: 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
SirDelight:

A close relative had such ritual few years ago & boom,,,, this money came. He became the talk of the street & family. He's well known at many clubs in Abuja. When the money was about leaving, he lost his wife with pregnancy during labour. He almost ran mad too but God was merciful & heard our prayers. It's a pity he has nothing now. All that he gathered was sold when the tragedy started. People claim he might not be able to get rich in life again,,, as he had fast forwarded his wealth in life.

Don't know how true it is though,,, but I still remember him prayers. He's also close to God now
He's even lucky to be alive but he will suffer for this life and all his suffering would still yield nothing. The next thing you would hear is that he's a pastor and would be wearing suit up and down walking from one place to another preaching repentance.
Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by Uyi168: 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
QueenNemesis:
Soaps that couldn't help the African race in the face of trans-atlantic slave trade and colonization. grin
Is that one soap cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by omojesu202(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Germanhunter:

Oga na your soap ?? You just dey fvck up think say you dey drop bars.. If u wan know the repercussion Try use soap too And its not like you don't soapy o
can't you simply hide ya face. Ritualist defender. them they tell you now you no go hear.
Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by futurerex: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
SirDelight:

Don't know how true it is though,,, but I still remember him prayers. He's also close to God now
Why not invest the money earlier?
Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by Germanhunter(m): 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
omojesu202:

can't you simply hide ya face. Ritualist defender.
them they tell you now you no go hear.

Oga
I know too much to be a defender of rituals
If only you know as much you would mind your business and pray for your own grace
Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
futurerex:
Why not invest the money earlier?

He was into land buying. To my little understanding, everything just vanished angry

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
userlucky:
He's even lucky to be alive but he will suffer for this life and all his suffering would still yield nothing. The next thing you would hear is that he's a pastor and would be wearing suit up and down walking from one place to another preaching repentance.

Olopa, ewo ni t'epe angry. God is not man

He's a now close to being a Pastor though
Re: Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money by futurerex: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
SirDelight:

He was into land buying. To my little understanding, everything just vanished angry
Too bad. But, I'm just hearing of destiny fast forwarding for the first time.

(1) (Reply)

Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 / Two Children Abducted In Benue Found Dead (Photos) / LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.