Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" (25741 Views)

'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic / "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders / Retructure Or No Nigeria: Igbos Protest At CNN Headquarters (videos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by LionDeLeo: 7:23am On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=Tyche post=60708444]

Done.
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 22, 2017
Chizmickey:
We are stupidly abusing ourselves, when this country needs prayers
what's with Africa and prayers, how has prayer helped your life since you've been praying?

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Shortyy(f): 7:24am On Sep 22, 2017
braimeddy:
After watching this video, I just laughed at the Igbo peeps in diaspora cos they don't actually know what happened down here. The ipob guys started this mess by looking for hausa people to kill. Only God knows how many hausas were killed last week. The army have now retaliated, u people are now shouting upadan. CNN will help u guys and for ur info, Donald trump hate CNN with passion. These diaspora peeps should just go back to ur legitimate duties before u all are deported down here.

You lie!!! Igbos did not kill any Hausa person. Enough of all these lies Biko. It was when the armies started torturing the Abians that they decided to retaliate

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Misterdhee1(m): 7:25am On Sep 22, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
kudirat of cursed memory is a rifraf prostitute
kiss the truth
Lol. Does this stop operation python?

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Potorpotorpeo: 7:26am On Sep 22, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
[s]Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
kudirat of cursed memory is a rifraf prostitute
kiss the truth[/s]

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by amazon14: 7:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Biafra, ipob, referendum restructuring the spirit will never die no matter how intimidated

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by omenka(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2017
The "Southern Christians " tag ruined the whole thing. I'd wipe my asss with it any day, any time.

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by braimeddy: 7:27am On Sep 22, 2017
The retaliated by killing the hausas right? Did the army killed anyone initially? Well the ipob youths handled the matter wrongly and it has backfired
Shortyy:

You lie!!! Igbos did not kill any Hausa person. Enough of all these lies Biko. It was when the armies started torturing the Abians that they decided to retaliate

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 22, 2017
As an igbo I highly support restructuring. Its an alternative to biafra . I kinda even prefer restructuring at the moment

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by BabaRamotu1988: 7:30am On Sep 22, 2017
omenka:
The "Southern Christians " tag ruined the whole thing. I'd wipe my asss with it any day, any time.
shatap your mouth there

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by ZorGBUooeh: 7:31am On Sep 22, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Have yur python stop the movement?lol
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by victorDanladi: 7:31am On Sep 22, 2017
yIGBO PEOPLE FAILED WITH THEIR ETHNIC POLITICS.NOW THEY WANT TO CHANGE IT RELIGION POLITICS.these guys are EVIL!

Although,I SUPPORT RESTRUCTURING!

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Franzinni: 7:31am On Sep 22, 2017
Who even cares anymore ...I give up on Nigeria

Even the Igbos are divided amongst themselves
Like wise Yoruba and abokeys

Every youth has become a chest beater itching for a fight they know nothing about ......

God save this geographic location.
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by BabaRamotu1988: 7:31am On Sep 22, 2017
Misterdhee1:

nope rather it shows the world that Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:32am On Sep 22, 2017
elopee3000:
we don't ve Igbo Muslim any Igbo person u see as a Muslim he or she is a Muslim to get northern and Yoruba Muslim customers ,Islam cannot work in Igbo land Angola as a country today banned islam
how ignorant u re yet u make this assertion authoritatively.
Served as a youth corper in Ebonyi state and was shocked to meet tens of Ibo muslims with no Hausa connection.

One of them me about the existence of an Ibo Muslim community in Afikpo..

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Jibreen4u(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2017
Nalikedis:
Lol... Group of Mumus. You wan arouse religious sentiment u dey go world number one anti Christian station. Christians receive fairer report on Aljazeera than on CNN... U see fox there u no go. Wetin I dey talk sef... Who go take people wey dey call mudding... genocide serious sef
Mudding = Genocide? Hahaha, Funny Nicca.
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by femmy2010(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2017
kitaatita:
They are not IPOB members; they are Igbo. They are not demanding for secession, they are calling for restructuring. They are not engaged in hate speech. They are not calling for anybody to be killed. They are not threatening to kill anybody and they are not calling their country a zoo. They are different from Nnamdi Kanu. I allign myself with their position.

I liked it most when the man in the front told the one carrying the Biafra Flag to TAKE THE SHIT RAG AWAY.

God bless the group for demanding equity and peace. Go bless Nigeria.

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by kjhova(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2017
Shortyy:

Did KANU call anybody to be killed? Or threaten to kill anybody? The Fulani herdsmen that have been killing people, what have been done about them?
I no wan put mouth for this ipob matter, but the ill treatment on the Igbos is becoming serious.

Shortyy, please put mouth and let's educate you on recent happenings in Nigeria in case you just got back.

Yes, Kanu said Hausa's should be killed, yes Kanu declared that Yoruba pastors be killed if they hold crusades in the East, yes Kanu threatened to kill everyone opposed to Biafra.

Killer heardsmen (Be they Fulani or any ethnicity for that matter) are being hounded and arrested by the security forces just like the kidnappers and ritualists in the south. Many of them are still out there perpetrating evil, yes, but surely, some day soon, Nigeria will be free from all of these menace.

So please put mouth and tell us how Igbos are being mistreated.

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by victorDanladi: 7:34am On Sep 22, 2017
omenka:

THOSE GUYS ARE EVIL.TO EXPOSE THEM,OPEN A THREAD ON PASTOR ADEBOYE AND OSINBAJO.YOU WILL SEE THEM RAINING INSULS AND ABUSES ON THE TWO GENTLE MEN

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Misterdhee1(m): 7:35am On Sep 22, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
nope rather it shows the world that Buhari is a terrorist
And after that what happened? grin grin

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Emperor002: 7:36am On Sep 22, 2017
one biafra datz wat we need
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 22, 2017
Good one.

God bless Yoruba Christians, traditionalists and liberals and all southerner Christians.

Moslems can kill for their allah and hit their heads on the ground as many times as they want for all I care, but they should mind their business and let those who want to go go. Win-win

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Shortyy(f): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2017
braimeddy:
The retaliated by killing the hausas right? Did the army killed anyone initially? Well the ipob youths handled the matter wrongly and it has backfired
They retaliated by trying to fight. Igbos hardly kill people, they are loving and peaceful. The army didn't kill anyone?? Jesus Christ. Are you sure you're in Nigeria? Go to ABA and see what happened there! People were killed by your armies. And the worst part of it all is that your president didn't say a thing. He rather declared ipob terrorist. How can you declare a group of people peacefully fighting for their rights terrorists? Hausa Fulani wasn't declared terrorists, when this current admin came, your president asked for a dialogue with the boko Haram, but did he even do that with ipob? SMH this country, this president of yours, well God help us.

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Misterdhee1(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Have yur python stop the movement?lol
Even your god Kanu knows that the movement is dead. Thanks to the Almighty operation python grin shocked Yes to restructuring. No to Biafra grin

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by islandmoon: 7:38am On Sep 22, 2017
on point!! the northerners can born like rats , raise more alimajeries then, or even choose 10 as their jamb cut off marks, or even islamized the north then, we wont care.

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Boyooosa(m): 7:38am On Sep 22, 2017
It seems bias wants to replace corruption in Nigeria now... Which way Nigeria, corruption war or corrupt war?
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Gbadex17(m): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2017
kitaatita:
They are not IPOB members; they are Igbo. They are not demanding for secession, they are calling for restructuring. They are not engaged in hate speech. They are not calling for anybody to be killed. They are not threatening to kill anybody and they are not calling their country a zoo. They are different from Nnamdi Kanu. I allign myself with their position.
ode ni bobo Yi sha.. u no see no restructuring for dier hand

Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) / Seun Kuti: Peter Obi Is An Opportunist, Only Nigerians Can Save Nigeria (Video) / God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49