Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Frozen Meat Cutting Machine - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Frozen Meat Cutting Machine (1391 Views)

Rabbit Frozen Meat! Rabbit Frozen Meat!! Rabbit Frozen Meat!!! / Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Sale In Nigeria / Frozen And Fresh Automatic Chicken Cutting Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frozen Meat Cutting Machine by meatmachinesale(f): 3:27am On Sep 22, 2017
Frozen Meat Cutting Machine
Frozen Meat Cutting Machine for Cutting 5cm Width Meat Cube
Frozen meat cutter is made of stainless steel, while the blades making of superior alloy steel with excellent performance.
Suitable for cutting the frozen pork, chicken, etc.at -18°C-0°C. Which can greatly minimize the preparation for meat-borne food processing. A substantial saving on time and cost.

Email: info@meat-machinery.com
FB: https://www.facebook.com/meatmachinesupplier/
Re: Frozen Meat Cutting Machine by ladybug123: 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
Thanks for this post. I'm considering a meat processing business and need some of the equipment you presented. Where are you based and how can I get ur pricelist?
Re: Frozen Meat Cutting Machine by meatmachinesale(f): 2:46am On Jan 07, 2019
we are based in China. Pls visit the website https://www.meat-machinery.com and leave your inquiry on the website for getting the quotation sheet
ladybug123:
Thanks for this post. I'm considering a meat processing business and need some of the equipment you presented. Where are you based and how can I get ur pricelist?

(1) (Reply)

Broiler Chicken For Wholesale And Retail / Help: My Ugwu Leaves Are Turning Black And Drying Up / My Fresh Pepper Project.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.