Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,429 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. (3230 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by BabaRamotu1988: 10:59am On Sep 22, 2017
[s]
Abaribe:

The pain is real…. Sleepless night everyday
[/s]
k
Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by bolaji73(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2017
GavelSlam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyhN-hxN_cg

See for yourself.
Oh my God! any person who still believe that Nnamdi Kanu is the right person to lead Biafra successionist struggle after watching this Video really need to visit India for brain transplant.. It's very Obvious this guy is a scam na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by nwabobo: 11:16am On Sep 22, 2017
Michael004:
You asked for evidence, he gave you. You shifted goal post just to defend your shameless self. Is omenka the one in the video? If you are asked to provide evidence that awoo killed million of igbo now, you can't. Only thing you will say is 'them tell me say, dem tell me day' . Must you display your stupidity all the time?

Little wonder JAMB reduced cut off mark to 120.
Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by MasterChen: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2017
I haven't seen those zoo must fall, biafuro or death comments in the past few days. Wtfook haapened

All those ipobeast accounts don dissappear. The likes aren't coming again. E be like say python delete their like buttons join lol. grin

These potor idiets just wasted my time for 2 solid years. The sad thing is that I supported them all through

Abeg any updates on the UN, EU, Donald trump and Putin meetings? I'm still hopeful cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:56am On Sep 22, 2017
cummando:
But these people mentality sha....
Person wey no get house or job or money wey dey say daddy good morning sir everyday go come tell me say make I go dey fight.... Na wah o

That is y Amadioha thunder must NOT stop firing not only Kanu but also his gangs of TERRORIST and FRAUDSTERS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:58am On Sep 22, 2017
MasterChen:
I haven't seen those zoo must fall, biafuro or death comments in the past few days. Wtfook haaaaapened shocked

All those ipobeast accounts don dissappear. The likes aren't coming again. E be like say python delete their like buttons join lol. grin

These potor idiets just wasted my time for 2 solid years. The sad thing is that I supported them all through

Abeg any updates on the UN, EU, Donald trump and Putin meetings? I'm still hopeful cheesy

It is expected. They are out of urine supply hence, no strength to carry on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Obviously, the fraudster is living large at the expense of his gullible many.

He enjoys life but want others to forfeit deys.

He ran for safety but encouraged others to embark on suicide mission.

May the blood of those he deceived to death hunt him down wherever he may be.

Thunder where are you? sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by Michael004: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
nwabobo:

Little wonder JAMB reduced cut off mark to 120.
Yeah, I wonder too. Maybe because people like you can have mouth to say at least, you passed through university with your low mark. Don't forget, post utme is still on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. by electricdangers: 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
MasterChen:
I haven't seen those zoo must fall, biafuro or death comments in the past few days. Wtfook haaaaapened shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Senators Jubilate After Foiling Plan By APC To Impeach Saraki / Why Tinubu Will Support Atiku Over Buhari / INEC Chairman May Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.