Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Best Tips To Stop Your Smartphone From Charging Slowly - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Tips To Stop Your Smartphone From Charging Slowly (2146 Views)

Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour / Phone Is Charging Slowly: Check These 5 Common Reasons! / 10 Reasons Why Your Android Battery Is Charging Slowly And How To Fix Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Tips To Stop Your Smartphone From Charging Slowly by spottech: 5:22am On Sep 22, 2017
M ost times when we get a new phone removed from the brand new box,the functions work properly but as we use it, install,browse,download,play games etc.
Then the normal performance of the phone will turn into some else like:
»Overheating (click this link to solve that of overheating http://spotbaze.ga/2017/04/21/tips-stop-smartphone-overheating/ )
»Slow RAM memory which makes performance slower when using too much apps in a low RAM phone
»There are many others but I’m here to discuss about the slow charging phones
Normally when we bought the phone then charged it. It may take just an hour but if it’s upto 2 weeks things may start changing while 1 hour of charging increases to 5 hours.
Many android and iOS users doesn’t really know what to do to fix this problem.

Tips to Overcome Slow Charging in Your Smartphone

1. »Change your Smartphones Charger
This problem is the commonest among all,it might be your USB Cable or A charger with Non-USB Making the phone to charge slowly just try using another charger or if you’re using a usb cable to charge then use a normal charger without usb then check if problem is solved and if not solved,then revert to former charging method.
2. »Close All Working Apps while Charging
Many don’t really consider this mistake,if you’re charging and open up some apps and data. It’s 100% sure to make your phone charge slowly.
3. »Stay away from Phone after Closing All Apps
Most people can use phones to the extent it get destroyed in no time by not making it to rest,it also results into overheating.
Infact,some play games while charging,this can never help your smartphone it’s like overusing of phone (You’re Killing The Phone Gradually).
Also,turn OFF anything like WIFI,HOTSPOT,DATA CONNECTION,BLUETOOTH and other similar ones including apps.
4. »Check if Your Battery Has Been Upto a Year (Replace)
If you’ve noticed your battery has been upto a year and also noted that your smartphone charges normally before it starts charging slowly then it should be the battery.All you have to do is to replace it and get an original battery.
5. »Lastly,Do-Not Charge From Powerbanks, Laptops or PC
A lot of us with Laptops or Powerbanks do this but while they can charge your device using USB ports, it is still not a best idea to do so. USB ports on Computers are meant for transferring data only, not to charge.
One thing is that the charging is very slow.
E.g Output Current of USB
USB 2.0 can provide up to 500mA
USB 3.0 can provide up to 900mA
If you don’t have a charger nearby and using PC USB port as a last resort. It would be great if you connect your device to a USB 3.0 (blue) port.
These are the main basic methods to fix a smartphone not charging properly,if you have some or none of these methods works for you,then comment at http://spotbaze.ga and let’s hear from you.
source: http://spotbaze.ga/2017/09/15/tips-stop-smartphone-charging-slowly/

1 Like

Re: Best Tips To Stop Your Smartphone From Charging Slowly by Josephnice: 6:45am On Sep 22, 2017
the most reliable one is to download battery repair and advanced battery calibration application from Google Play Store. this can in turn repair your battery in a way it perform as at when newly purchased.
Re: Best Tips To Stop Your Smartphone From Charging Slowly by wealth499(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2017
American used Hp envy 17t for sale urgently.
Specs:
Intel core i7 quad core
Full touch screen
Nvidia graphics
756HDD
12GB ram
2GB dedicated video card.
Fingerprint unlock.
Price=#190k slightly negotiable

Kindly contact me on 08161581726.

Re: Best Tips To Stop Your Smartphone From Charging Slowly by HarveyDeven: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
And avoid 1A chargers or fake chargers. These charge your phone very slowly and can even damage the battery.
Re: Best Tips To Stop Your Smartphone From Charging Slowly by TechPanda(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
I just remembered my Uncle's wife younger sister's boyfriend sister.

She used 1 Infinix Charger for 4 years. grin
Re: Best Tips To Stop Your Smartphone From Charging Slowly by Hakimrealest: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
How do you expect me to keep my tecno spark charged without a powerbank in this Nigeria power failure.

(1) (Reply)

How To Root Android 6.0 / What Good Camera Phone To Buy At 22k? / For Sale: Iphone 11 Pro Max + Other Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.