Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

UN, UK Distance Self From Kurdistan Referendum And Secession - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UN, UK Distance Self From Kurdistan Referendum And Secession (21932 Views)

Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) / Kurdistan New State Is Smelling Pepper / The Kurdish Referendum And What You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN, UK Distance Self From Kurdistan Referendum And Secession by Sagay212: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
me69:
The prophecies of the Messenger of Allah PBUH will surely come to pass, all these contemporary events are a eye opener for the believers. If they create a Kurd state then it may well lead to the big war that was prophesied between Muslims and the disbelievers and of course Muslims shall come out victorious

Who are th dis believers? Christians? Is that why some of your brothers are bombing people for nothing?
Re: UN, UK Distance Self From Kurdistan Referendum And Secession by me69: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Sagay212:

Who are th dis believers? Christians? Is that why some of your brothers are bombing people for nothing?
Well if you don't believe in what I believe I can't call you disbeliever it is just a word that defines someone who does not believe in an ideology. Why are you angry at it
Re: UN, UK Distance Self From Kurdistan Referendum And Secession by Sagay212: 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
me69:
Well if you don't believe in what I believe I can't call you disbeliever it is just a word that defines someone who does not believe in an ideology. Why are you angry at it

I'm angry at it because people should be free to believe in whatever without some crazy people trying to kill them or subject them to their own believe. I have never seen non Muslims waging any form or war against Muslims. It's always the other way round. Even on NL you Muslims are free to.jump into threads discussing Christianity but will give a senseless condition to non Muslims to declare that they believe in your Allah before they can comment on an ordinary Muslim thread. What form on intolerance is worse than that. And that is why you will be talking about war with unbelievers, why should there be any war in the first place? Choose your Islam and let others choose their religion. Don't force anybody to accept your religion. And I really don't understand why NL is always in defence of Muslim threads, yet Seun claims to be an atheist. I wonder why he should allow anybody declare to accept Islam to comment on his website. I hope some Islamic fanatical extremist Mod doesn't ban me for airing my view, because e nor dey hard them.
Re: UN, UK Distance Self From Kurdistan Referendum And Secession by me69: 12:20am On Sep 23, 2017
Sagay212:

I'm angry at it because people should be free to believe in whatever without some crazy people trying to kill them or subject them to their own believe. I have never seen non Muslims waging any form or war against Muslims. It's always the other way round. Even on NL you Muslims are free to.jump into threads discussing Christianity but will give a senseless condition to non Muslims to declare that they believe in your Allah before they can comment on an ordinary Muslim thread. What form on intolerance is worse than that. And that is why you will be talking about war with unbelievers, why should there be any war in the first place? Choose your Islam and let others choose their religion. Don't force anybody to accept your religion. And I really don't understand why NL is always in defence of Muslim threads, yet Seun claims to be an atheist. I wonder why he should allow anybody declare to accept Islam to comment on his website. I hope some Islamic fanatical extremist Mod doesn't ban me for airing my view, because e nor dey hard them.

Well first of all history has provided us with examples where Muslim have not being the aggressor but other faiths.

Secondly, I wasn't calling a war on disbelievers I was just trying to contextualize a prophecy made by the messenger PBUH about 1400 years ago plus other religions such as Judaism that I know of also prophesied of a big war of religion.

On the issue of forcing non-believers to Islam they is nowhere in the reported life of the messenger PBUH that he ever encourage forceful conventions rather the Qur'an says "no compulsion in religion" 2:256, "Say: O unbelievers!
I do not serve that which you serve,
Nor do you serve Him Whom I serve:
Nor am I going to serve that which you serve,
Nor are you going to serve Him Whom I serve:
You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion. Qu'ran 109

"And had your Lord willed, those on earth would have believed - all of them entirely. Then, [O Muhammad], would you compel the people in order that they become believers?" (10:99)

"So remind, [O Muhammad]; you are only a reminder."

"Allah SWT does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly." (60:8 )

I know you cannot be blamed for having such positions about Islam looking at recent events in the world would easily lead you to your conclusions about Islam, but actually these events should instead elevate your curiosity about the faith and want to learn more about it for yourselve as oppose to the propaganda being ditched on TVs. Certainly this is what thousands of people do each day and that is why Islam has been the fastest growing religion for some time now.
Re: UN, UK Distance Self From Kurdistan Referendum And Secession by Dreadful: 5:33am On Sep 23, 2017
Throwback:
Isn't this the same UN, US and UK that IPOB have placed their hopes on?

I laugh in Biafra.
IPOB is asking for Self-determination and not secession. If you think the UN will not support them then you lie. Let's watch and see as events unfold.
Re: UN, UK Distance Self From Kurdistan Referendum And Secession by Dreadful: 5:34am On Sep 23, 2017
holatin:
the same UN nnamdi hunchback wan call for help, don't support secession, mehn tears go full this thread, let me find boat to swim in the tears of ipob
You see where you got it all wrong? Nnamdi Kanu is asking for "self-determination" and not "secession"
Re: UN, UK Distance Self From Kurdistan Referendum And Secession by proudlyYoruba(m): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

Do your research first bro! Some would even argue that the Turkish army are stronger than the Israeli army, the only reason I put the Israelis first is because of the unwavering support of the US / UK army behind the Israeli army.

http://www.businessinsider.com/most-powerful-militaries-in-the-middle-east-2014-8?IR=T

http://www.businessinsider.com/most-powerful-militaries-in-the-middle-east-2014-8?IR=T#no-2-turkey-15

Iran has "successfully" tested a new ballistic missile that can carry multiple warheads and can travel up to 2,000km. Do u know that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mulatu Teshome Resigns As Ethiopian President / Daily Survival Becomes A Struggle For Niger Republic Residents / 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.