Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks At Last - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks At Last (4911 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks At Last by DavidEsq(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2017
RassKass:

Are you paid to lie for a living? Think of what your parents would say if they found out that this is what you use their money to do online? Peddling lies?
grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks At Last by TourismMan(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2017
Very Soon., Nollywood Will Be Like''
HeHeHeHe.!!!..E Don Happen!!..E Don Happen!!!
Python Dance 1&2..,!!!
Python Dance 1&2
My Broda.,my sister ..,dis ogbonge film go show u how them dey slaughter pipu like chicken bcus of biafra agitation
see how i.p.o.b dey carry bottle ..,stick.,and knife ..dey fight soldiers with ak.47..
python dance 1&2.,!!python dance 1&2....!
na ogbonge ogbonge actors na dem full the film
python dance..!
python dance..!
Ewo'oooooooo
Aba is on fire
umuahia dey boil
owerri dey roast
southeast is on the run
python dance 1&2.!!!
starring ..!"
Nnamdi Kanu
Tukur Brutai
Okezie Ikpeazi
Patience Ozokwor
Jim Iyke
Ramsey Noah
Mercy Johnson
and many other ogbonge actors
Producer na A.P.C
Director na Muhammed Buhari
marketed and distributed nationwide by
St. Nicholas Movie...No.1 Upper Iweka.,onitsha....
Pytho�n Dance 1 & 2
Grab Ur Copy Now...����������

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks At Last by wahles(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2017
Kemperor:
So because it is IPOD d mods won't close dis fake news.

I have been silent on dis forum but dis one gat me talking...

Tribalism by d administrators..
what has tribalism gatta do wit dz

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks At Last by Okoroawusa: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2017
Carry go o!

No be only IPOB sabi propaganda.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks At Last by victorvezx(m): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2017
attackgat:
Funny thing is that there are many foolish people who will believe this without proof
I know u very well on nairaland. I have seen some of ur post were u supported lies from Ipob and believed they were true even without investing whether it was true. But because this one does not align with ur way of thinking, u now Believe it is s lie abi? Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks At Last by silverspringle(f): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2017
AntiWailer:
Coward.

Come out with ur army and fight na.

F00lish eediots. We can count the number of countries that can stand war against Nigeria not to talk of miscreants and rif-raffs with no strategy apart from Chest beating.
If you people call him a terrorist, then why should he make it easy for you people to catch him? Has the Nigerian army been able to catch 'she-cow'?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks At Last by Kaetoh: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2017
AntiWailer:
Coward.

Come out with ur army and fight na.

F00lish eediots. We can count the number of countries that can stand war against Nigeria not to talk of miscreants and rif-raffs with no strategy apart from Chest beating.
afonjas never look inwards, no . Never. You call Ojokwu a coward but you don't even consider your own awolowo who took cheap rat poison just because he is hell scared of beholding IBB 's face. You call Nnamdi Kanu a coward but you forgot the chief of all cowardly men , mko who won an election and was put in Jail instead of in power. At last mko was slaughtered by a woman just like a sick camel . Don't you guys try to be quiet and look inwards for once? Mind your business as a people just for once and stay off our interests please.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks At Last by silverspringle(f): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2017
Kaetoh:
afonjas never look inwards, no . Never. You call Ojokwu a coward but you don't even consider your own awolowo who took cheap rat poison just because he is hell scared of beholding IBB 's face. You call Nnamdi Kanu a coward but you forgot the chief of all cowardly men , mko who won an election and was put in Jail instead of in power. At last mko was slaughtered by a woman just like a sick camel . Don't you guys try to be quiet and look inwards for once? Mind your business as a people just for once and stay off our interests please.
Please loud it to the idiat

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks At Last by RomeSankara: 9:50am On Sep 22, 2017
Take it from me Kanu is dead
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks At Last by maxwellwest20: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2017
ROTATEPAY:
RotatePay is a virtual community of Donors who help each other with their money by Donating it to other ACTIVE MEMBERS who need it at a due time. In RotatePay, there are no lenders and debtors. We maintain the very principle of benevolence, reciprocity, and gratuitousness. RotatePay has a principle of 20% insurance and assurance for every donation, thereby no Donors looses his or her hard-earned resources
Do not believe or accept “ordered fudge”. RotatePay has 0% tolerance of hit and run participants

Register now: https://mypo.rotatepay.com/register/

How it works:
E.g if you Donate 50k today, you will be matched to pay 10k within 48 hours. From the 6th – 11th day, you will be matched to pay the remaining 40k. Then on the 14th day, you will GH 70k.

Register now: https://mypo.rotatepay.com/register/

Why RotatePay?
1. 40% growth of all Donations in local currency after 14 days
2. 20% down payment (RPay Insurance payment). This is instant upon donation and helps to ensure sustainability.
3. Referral bonus is 5% from direct downlines
4. Refer up to 50 active down liners and turn to be a guider.
5. You cannot go below your previous donation in ROTATEPAY.
6. You cannot donate more than #2,000,000 in ROTATEPAY. It is not a get rich quick platform.
7. You can only register with an active Mobile Number,email as verification pin will be sent to your active Mobile Number.
8. You can only register with an active Mobile Number.
9. Minimum PH is 10000 while maximum PH is 2000000 all in local currency.
10. No speed bonuses. (This is to reduce cash outflow and ensure sustainability)
11. All Donors have Maximum of 48 hours, to make or confirm payment.
12. You cannot cash out any fund without donating in ROTATEPAY.
Join now before it gets too busy:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks At Last by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2017
clean2:
This is a recorded phone conversation between Nnamdi Kanu and Emma powerful Ipob media chief officer. It was recorded and translated yesterday by Sahara reporters and monitored by BBC.
Emma: my brother you did well to escape from those bad people( military men) they actually came with intent to kill you, imagine killing a woman cook and your dog. And taking your parents.
Nnamdi : I know it will happen when I saw how determined they were to have access to my house at their first coming and were prevented. I knew they will returned. I changed my cloth and jumped out From the back wall.
Emma : you did well, that was a wise and bra
The phone call cuts.
grin

hehehehehehe, dilector d dilector!

senior fence jumper grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks At Last by chinoxstock: 10:24am On Sep 22, 2017
Mynd44 why is this topic still here?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks At Last by Mynd44: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

(1) (2)

Congratulations Lagos. Ambode Is Defeated. / Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi After Supreme Court Judgement / More Photos From APC Presidential Rally In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.