Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm (5724 Views)

Instagram Queen, Bold Pink Slams Naira Marley Over 'soapy' Video / Dremo Promotes 'Bigger Meat' With A Curvy Lady. Why Are Our Musicians Like This? / Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by sodiq157: 8:00am On Sep 22, 2017
Rae is a bartender, host and cover girl. Who wouldn’t want her tending them at bar. Absolutely electrifying body!

[url=https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/instagram%E2%80%99s-queen-of-curves-curvy-lady-melts-internet-with-pictures-of-her-smoking-hot-shapes.2577/]SEE MORE PHOTO HERE[/url] :https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/instagram%E2%80%99s-queen-of-curves-curvy-lady-melts-internet-with-pictures-of-her-smoking-hot-shapes.2577/ https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/instagram%E2%80%99s-queen-of-curves-curvy-lady-melts-internet-with-pictures-of-her-smoking-hot-shapes.2577/

1 Like

Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by pyyxxaro: 8:04am On Sep 22, 2017
tongue
Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2017
IamLegend1 shocked
Cuman see your spec. kiss
Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by IamLEGEND1: 8:15am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
IamLegend shocked
Cuman see your spec. kiss
Why you go do me this kyn thing this early morning? Your punishment: send me a mail make i give you the romeo_Rails treatment grin
See succulent body abeg!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by columbus007(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2017
Dis is exactly waht am talking about wink
Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Why you go do me this kyn thing this early morning? Your punishment: send me a mail make i give you the romeo_Rails treatment grin
See succulent body abeg!
Ahnahn..I was only being thoughtful oh. sad sad
Someone cannuh epp your V-ministry again?

Even me, the body turn me on. embarassed embarassed
Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 22, 2017
IamSinz...I know say you go like too grin
Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by IamLEGEND1: 8:24am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Ahnahn..I was only being thoughtful oh. sad sad
Someone cannuh epp your V-ministry again?
Even me, the body turn me on. embarassed embarassed
I don already renege on my V-vows yesterday na..... I don already find one sweet fulani babe drill am properly yesterday.
And Every gatz appreciate this kyn body, coz this physique fit raise dead body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I don already renege on my V-vows yesterday na..... I don already find one sweet fulani babe drill am properly yesterday.
And Every gatz appreciate this kyn body, coz this physique fit raise dead body.
Kai undecided undecided
Ah swearru gawd, why don't I have a body like this?
It's not fair. cry cry
Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by IamSINZ(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
IammSinz...I know say you go like too grin

wink

Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by IamSINZ(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2017
Whats her I.G handle please?
Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Kai undecided undecided
It's not fair. cry cry
Toto na the same
So don't worry
Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by IamLEGEND1: 8:34am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Kai undecided undecided
It's not fair. cry cry
Where my glasses sef.... Make i inspect your DP and guage your potential. See if it is worth trekking from Chad to ibadan to touch.
Coz me no get money for transport.
Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Toto na the same
So don't worry
Hehehe..Egbon grin
Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by IamLEGEND1: 8:36am On Sep 22, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Toto na the same So don't worry
E be like say you never jam. When you enter confam girl, you go know say Toto get steps.

1 Like

Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Where my glasses sef.... Make i inspect your DP and guage your potential. See if it is worth trekking from Chad to ibadan to touch.
Coz me no get money for transport.
Hahahaha...I'm a V, I don't allow touching. It always progresses to something else undecided undecided

You're in chad? I thought you were in Nigeria.
Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hehehe..Egbon grin
Na Wetin dey inbetween your legs dey inbetween hers

The only difference be the body.

Your body is Ok for your age .

You be teenager?

You look so innocent
Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 22, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Na Wetin dey inbetween your legs dey inbetween hers

The only difference be the body.

Your body is Ok for your age .

You be teenager?
No, Iyamm in my late twenties. lipsrsealed
Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:44am On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 22, 2017
sodiq157:
Rae is a bartender, host and cover girl. Who wouldn’t want her tending them at bar. Absolutely electrifying body!

[url=https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/instagram%E2%80%99s-queen-of-curves-curvy-lady-melts-internet-with-pictures-of-her-smoking-hot-shapes.2577/]SEE MORE PHOTO HERE[/url] :https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/instagram%E2%80%99s-queen-of-curves-curvy-lady-melts-internet-with-pictures-of-her-smoking-hot-shapes.2577/ https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/instagram%E2%80%99s-queen-of-curves-curvy-lady-melts-internet-with-pictures-of-her-smoking-hot-shapes.2577/
Her body looks juicy. She's 10's.
Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by IamLEGEND1: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahahaha...I'm a V, I don't allow touching. It always progresses to something else undecided undecided
You're in chad? I thought you were in Nigeria.
I dey naija grin
Wetin I go find for Chad?

Touching na the Koko..... Your guy dey dull too mush! cheesy tell am to call me.
Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I dey naija grin
Wetin I go find for Chad?

Touching na the Kokomo..... Your guy dey dull too mush! cheesy tell am to call me.
I fear. grin

Guy? What guy? I don't have a guy. sad
Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by IamLEGEND1: 9:15am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I fear. grin Guy? What guy? I don't have a guy. sad
Your case pass me. You go don gather cobwebs by now.
Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Your case pass me.
You go don gather cobwebs by now.
Hahahaha...Kuku kill me. grin
Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by IamLEGEND1: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahahaha...Kuku kill me. grin
I hear say Unilorin get badt sharp guys, so your problem will be rectified soon enough.
Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I hear say Unilorin get badt sharp guys, so your problem will be rectified soon enough.
Thank you. grin grin
Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by ThatCEO: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
The female body is better experienced in pictures.
Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by Assassin101: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
food for the descendants of the gods (Assassin101). imam make her the mother of Hercules d second
Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by safarigirl(f): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
ThatCEO:
cheesy

Cuz the reality is usually disappointing? grin

1 Like

Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by Erums(m): 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lawd dats a body... I will pay for
Re: Instagram’s Queen Of Curves!!! Curvy Lady Melts Internet With Pictures Of Her Sm by stevecantrell: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
ThatCEO:

Thats it !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Backside In Sexy Bikini - Fans React / Burna Boy's British Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Rocks Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Peruzzi Replies As Singer Daffy Blanco Accuses Him Of Raping Her And Owing N15m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.