Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Peruzzi Replies As Singer Daffy Blanco Accuses Him Of Raping Her And Owing N15m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi Replies As Singer Daffy Blanco Accuses Him Of Raping Her And Owing N15m (5711 Views)

Peruzzi Raped Me, Collected N15million From Me – Daffy Blanco / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peruzzi Replies As Singer Daffy Blanco Accuses Him Of Raping Her And Owing N15m by e360hub: 7:32am On Jan 30, 2020
DMW artiste, Peruzzi appears to be in some hot soup, following the allegation by UK-based Nigerian Singer, Daffy Blanco that he raped her and collected the sum of N15 million from her.

Blanco took to her Instagram handle @daffyblanco, to accuse him of rape and extortion, stating that she contracted Peruzzi to...

Read more: https://naija.e360hubs.com/2020/01/peruzzi-replies-as-singer-daffy-blanco.html#ixzz6CUcrOQvk
Re: Peruzzi Replies As Singer Daffy Blanco Accuses Him Of Raping Her And Owing N15m by Realtalk20: 7:33am On Jan 30, 2020
undecided

And here we go again ...

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Replies As Singer Daffy Blanco Accuses Him Of Raping Her And Owing N15m by saheedbadmus(m): 8:18am On Jan 30, 2020
Another issue..
Re: Peruzzi Replies As Singer Daffy Blanco Accuses Him Of Raping Her And Owing N15m by HallofGrace(f): 8:39am On Jan 30, 2020
Jesu Kristi embarassed
Re: Peruzzi Replies As Singer Daffy Blanco Accuses Him Of Raping Her And Owing N15m by bornwise(m): 9:25am On Jan 30, 2020
Issokay[i][/i]
Re: Peruzzi Replies As Singer Daffy Blanco Accuses Him Of Raping Her And Owing N15m by jesusbaby28: 9:33am On Jan 30, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Peruzzi Replies As Singer Daffy Blanco Accuses Him Of Raping Her And Owing N15m by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
This peruzzi like fûck ehn I wonder how many girls him don waste
Re: Peruzzi Replies As Singer Daffy Blanco Accuses Him Of Raping Her And Owing N15m by boss1310(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
only this perruzi guy?

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Replies As Singer Daffy Blanco Accuses Him Of Raping Her And Owing N15m by frbona: 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
HallofGrace:
Jesu Kristi embarassed
I clicked your profile and saw your dp, I screamed
"Blood of Christ"!!!!! grin
Re: Peruzzi Replies As Singer Daffy Blanco Accuses Him Of Raping Her And Owing N15m by iLegendd(m): 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hmm. F*ck without result. 2face is still better — at least, we saw his report card.

3 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Replies As Singer Daffy Blanco Accuses Him Of Raping Her And Owing N15m by Zentence: 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
frbona:

I clicked your profile and saw your dp, I screamed
"Blood of Christ"!!!!! grin
she looks fuckable
Re: Peruzzi Replies As Singer Daffy Blanco Accuses Him Of Raping Her And Owing N15m by frbona: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
Zentence:
she looks fuckable
For #500 abi grin

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Replies As Singer Daffy Blanco Accuses Him Of Raping Her And Owing N15m by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
‘They tortured Chima’ — Family of mechanic ‘killed’ by police (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

The family of Chima Ikwunado, a mechanic in Port Harcourt, Rivers, allegedly tortured to death by operatives of the Nigerian police force in the State, has demanded justice over the incidence.

https://www.nairaland.com/5660122/tortured-chima-family-mechanic-killed
Re: Peruzzi Replies As Singer Daffy Blanco Accuses Him Of Raping Her And Owing N15m by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
You go call the Po Po,
She said No No.... (Peruzzi in Twisted)

I hope she is not changing mouth.
Re: Peruzzi Replies As Singer Daffy Blanco Accuses Him Of Raping Her And Owing N15m by Reichel99(f): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Created story to trend, celebrity life style.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Replies As Singer Daffy Blanco Accuses Him Of Raping Her And Owing N15m by frbona: 6:27am On Jan 31, 2020
[s]
Reichel99:
Created story to trend, celebrity life style.
[/s]
As if You've not been praying and fasting for him to rape you too grin
Re: Peruzzi Replies As Singer Daffy Blanco Accuses Him Of Raping Her And Owing N15m by Reichel99(f): 9:19am On Jan 31, 2020
frbona:

As if You've not been praying and fasting for him to rape you too grin
You are sick in the head. Dodo.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Replies As Singer Daffy Blanco Accuses Him Of Raping Her And Owing N15m by frbona: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
[s]
Reichel99:
You are sick in the head. Dodo.
[/s]e pain am grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

#coronavirus: See What Lady Wore To Protect Herself (photo) / Frank Edwards Vs Sinach / Photos: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Major Cleavage In See-through Dress!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.