Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Gov Rochas Okorocha Reveals How He Married His Wife One Week After Meeting Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gov Rochas Okorocha Reveals How He Married His Wife One Week After Meeting Her (443 Views)

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) / BBNaija: Rochas Okorocha Gives Miracle N2M, Plot Of Land & Nina N2 Million / Simi Esiri, Dr Sids Wife, One Of Fatima Dangotes Bridesmaids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov Rochas Okorocha Reveals How He Married His Wife One Week After Meeting Her by bendika: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2017
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state, shares how he met his lovely wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha, just 1 week after they met and they have been living for 30years together with six children.

Rochas who spoke to LIB said: 'i was quite young, about 24 years old then. My father fell sick and one day he told me he wants me to get married that he wants to see my wife before he dies and he was quite young then. That was how I began the search for a wife'.

He continued to say, 'one morning I was driving and I saw a young lady packing tomatoes by the side of the road and I said to my friend, 'this is my wife'. So we stopped and asked if we could help her and she said no and my friends laughed at me so we left but somehow I believed I have seen my wife. The next day I was passing in a bus and I saw the same young lady at the same spot with her sisters though I didn't stop to talk to her that day but anytime I see her its always like stars shine through my eyes like I've seen something that's not normal'.

'Eventually, we met by accident at an event and that's how we got talking. Our courtship didn't even last for one week before we got married, I' sure it's one of the fastest marriages ever and today I can say meeting my wife, the first lady is the best thing that ever happened to me in life, believe me and I say it anywhere in the world to whoever cares to know. I'm blessed with the best family you can think of. I have the best marriage on earth. My wife doesn't believe in gold and all these jewelries that women wear because our life is a life of service' he said.

Be the first to get News updates via Whatsapp, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/09/she-said-no-and-my-friends-laughed-at.html

(1) (Reply)

Available Job Vacancy In Lagos / D ’banj Revealed How Fatherhood Changed Him ( Read How) / Shocking!! Man Tries To Pet Lion And Gets Bitten!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.