Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) (80085 Views)

Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos / Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Amebong(m): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2021
Nigerian actor and Twitter user @SamAjibola shares a love story of how he finally settled with his long primary school class captain who usually wrote his name as a noisemaker.

She was my class captain in primary school and always wrote my name as a noisemaker but today we're happily married.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SamAjibola_/status/1366645515308339201

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2021
Liars. When did primary school pupils start to dey write names of noise makers?

76 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 11:50am On Mar 02, 2021
You can now repay her with enough lashing with your rod

284 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by theophorus(m): 11:53am On Mar 02, 2021
Nonexistent:

People that didn't go to Primary school.

746 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2021
Nonexistent:

Na hin be say the name of ur primary school is UMUKORO DEVELOPMENT COMMUNITY PRIMARY SCHOOL

For my primary school, we dey write. Even if the witer got the spelling wrong oga don already knkw who the noise maker was.

402 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2021
Nonexistent:
How old are you

298 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by columbus007(m): 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Love one can find it in some hopeless places,a girl came to my house for a stipend i.e 1k and she became so loose,and i shouted with all embarrassment,she felt very ashamed and then she left,but today nko?soon we are to get married too,so oga no be only you mbok.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Ayo2004: 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
If I catch my primary school class captain,I will cut off her head angry,the mumu made me go home crying in tears almost every day by putting ×20 infront of my name as number one

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Dreyceepey: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nonexistent:
Oga its obvious you never attended classes at school

187 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by stupidmod3: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nonexistent:
dey home school u shey

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by SporaD8: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nonexistent:
Product of Almajirai system spotted!

178 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by 1F30M4(f): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
Aww congratulations Spiff cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by sulaiboy20(m): 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
Amebong:
Twitter user @SamAjibola share a love story of how he finally settled with his long primary school class captain who unusual write his name as a noisemaker.

See more wedding photos and all the love vibes from the couple below.
https://notagain247..com/2021/03/twitter-user-marries-his-primary-school.html
original clown of the family.

6 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ayo2004:
If I catch my primary school class captain,I will cut off her head angry,the mumu made me go home crying in tears almost every day by putting ×20 infront of my name as number one
I can never forget Eunice. Our madam went to the principal's office for a meeting, she no say make dem write name ooo Eunice just start dey write name put me x43. My guy Cletus been know wetin dey go on. Him no tell me. All of us wey make chop beating that day. The following day we work for farm tire. I ended up putting her English textbook inside school toilet. I hate nonsense.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Those days, if you no get immunity you are on your own.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Polynek(m): 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Masonkaycares:
I can never forget Eunice. Our madam went to the principal's office for a meeting, she no say make dem write name ooo Eunice just start dey write name put me x43. My guy Cletus been know wetin dey go on. Him no tell me. All of us wey make chop beating that day. The following day we work for farm tire. I ended up putting her English textbook inside school toilet. I hate nonsense.
bro you mean oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Polynek:
bro you mean oo
Na me be king of boys back then cos na me dey write love letters for my guys. cheesy

33 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by WestAfricaan: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
Back in school I always made sure I toasted the class captain and date. She no go Wann write ma name na.
It was a deliberate move back then. I have grown up to understand you have to be delibrate with your moves

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by paulolee(m): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
would have loved to do d same bt my case is different bcoz shes now a professional evening newspaper forming feminist..

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by LikeAking: 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ayo2004:

Reason that system must be abolished.

Its breading enemity.

Naija sch sys must wise up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by LikeAking: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
Spiff no wise.

Him for no marry dis babe.
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by LikeAking: 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
SporaD8:

Product of Almajirai system spotted!

Judging by your statement, the Almajirai system is beta than what we have down south.

Names of noise maker and flogging/punishment of pupil aka academic terrorism must abolished from the school sys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Polynek(m): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Na me be king of boys back then cos na me dey write love letters for my guys. cheesy
woow Dix 1 off me oo grin
Masonkaycares:
woow Dix 1 off me oo

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nonexistent:
In your school alone, I chop noise makers Cain in primary

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 12:05am On Mar 03, 2021
This is lovely!! It has to be said!! Destiny perhaps?
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:29am On Mar 03, 2021
Isn't this just so cute? kiss

From all of us @[b][/b] : Happy married life.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Depressed101: 5:54am On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
you nor dey enter class na,how will you know grin

10 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by femi4: 6:17am On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
We did in our time. I don't know if you belong to Indomie generation

14 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Lion26: 6:41am On Mar 03, 2021
Amebong:
Twitter user @SamAjibola share a love story of how he finally settled with his long primary school class captain who unusual write his name as a noisemaker.

See more wedding photos and all the love vibes from the couple below.
https://notagain247..com/2021/03/twitter-user-marries-his-primary-school.html
.. Hey Yo.. What your problem... toll gate bloggers.. you some real issue you know. what the heck is the news all about.. you guys gat too go malawi.. too go do some training.. you bring alot of unusual.. nonsense.. and posted up this shit called forum.. you do copy and paste all the time.. I mean all nigeria bloggers.. perfect example.. is that freaking thing called sphire.. or what the heck is that wack name.. you know. all of you gat a big problem.. they get married hunhunhun.. what is the world business with that.. is that an achievement to celebrate of.. how does that solve the problem. in and against your freaking good for nothing Country called nigeria though.. No Congrats from me too them.. cos the nigga just got hooked up by a hook... just being too the hungry lion in the zoo in Nigeria.. The Lion must be happy after playing all league I still gat fooled who keep me in is abode.. what a shame.. a slut remains a slut.. the guy isn't real nigga at all.. real niggaz fuvk and pay.. what nonsense.. you gat put the pussy that needs grammy awards.. too your self.. such a disgusting act... let guy get the hell outta the earth ain't useful no more.. I hate that shit called Female .

He yo..yes you.. you gat a big problem you know.. you wanna try too mentioned. me you gat some big issue.. you.. know.. hey what.. the hell.. you must be mad for trying to do so.. cod of what.. I am not gonna reply back too you... you gat some shit too say.. keep that too ya self am not gonna take that from you.. fuvk you all.. that say congrats or congratulations.. to this things.. am gonna get angry right.. cos of this shit.. I just read.. another soldier just fall... Rip Too You Nigga. I Mean REST IN PERFECT PEACE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover / Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover / Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.