Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Understanding Professional Sport Exchange Trading. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Understanding Professional Sport Exchange Trading. (1268 Views)

Understanding R410 Air Condition / Understanding The Nigeria Stock Exchange Gains / Understanding Bank Lending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding Professional Sport Exchange Trading. by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2017
I won't be promoting any shady investment like Gambling or betting in the Thread as I dislike them and am not a Gambler but rather I will explain the different between Sport Gambling and Sport Trading as am tired of seeing people losing huge amount of money in betting so I want them to understand that Betting with the betting bookmarker companies is not fair and they can never get a fair price there and neither will it help them as long as the betting bookmarker companies re setting the Odds by their selves instead of their customers.Sport Exchange Trading is a realistic way to earn a living and also an extra income.Here I will clearly explain the fundamentals of Sport exchange trading and the different between sports trading and sports gambling.In sport trading,The Sports trader aims to lock in a profit from the movement of odds in a sporting event and the final outcome of the Event doesn't always matter. .In other words Sports trading involves buying and selling sports bets.and as we all know that the basic concept of trading is to buy low and sell high.Also I will be explaining how a sport betting exchange works and the different between a Sport betting Exchange and a betting bookmaker.In a nut shell A betting exchange allows punters to bet against each other rather than against a bookmaker. This differentiates them from traditional betting shops and bookmakers as the betting exchange allows the user to act as the bookie (by setting the odds for an event) or the customer (who bets using the odds set by the other user).
Whereas traditional bookmakers accept the risk of going head-to-head in various bets with gamblers, the business of a betting exchange does not involve any risk. The exchange simply provides the technology that pairs punters together in order for bets to take place, and takes a commission from the net winnings that result.
Re: Understanding Professional Sport Exchange Trading. by greatnaija01: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2017
AWESOME pls are you selling the exact steps or is it a seminar where you will teach how nigerians can be part of this? kindly explain pls....

AM VERY INTERESTED AS LONG AS YOU HAVE PROOF OF YOUR OWN NO-LOSS EARNINGS.
Re: Understanding Professional Sport Exchange Trading. by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2017
greatnaija01:
AWESOME pls are you selling the exact steps or is it a seminar where you will teach how nigerians can be part of this? kindly explain pls....

AM VERY INTERESTED AS LONG AS YOU HAVE PROOF OF YOUR OWN NO-LOSS EARNINGS.
The aim of Sport Trading is to achieve a long term profit and that's doesn't mean that you won't encounter losses just like every other trading event.The goal is achieving a long term profit by developing a systems/Strategy that guarantees that.
Re: Understanding Professional Sport Exchange Trading. by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2017
before Starting out it will be worthy to note that the betting companies that set odds by their selves and not by their customers re called a betting bookmaker which is what we have in Nigeria.whereas the Sport Exchange companies that allows the customers to set the odds of any sports event according to their preferred odds in any sporting events by their selves are called Sport betting Exchange. A sports betting Exchange has two sides of betting called (back and lay).Back means bets that an outcome will occur whereas lay means bets that an outcome will not occur.Now when you re placing bets with a betting bookmarker (1960bets,bet9ja,nairabet) you can only back.(bets that an outcome will occur).Whereas the bookmarker lays.(bets that an outcome will not occur. That is why when your bets didn't win,the bookmaker wins.In a Sport Exchange,You re betting against your fellow punter not the Sports Exchange as the Exchange serves as the middleman that is the reason why you can set your preferred odds in For example.let's assume that in a match between Arsenal vs Chelsea,The odds set and placed by other punters are Arsenal.Back [2.80] Lay [2.82
Draw [3.82 [3.84
Chelsea. [2.40] [2.42
A punter can increase the odds of Arsenal from 2.80 to 3.00 and place his bets then The Sport Exchange will match his bet with another punter who back the opposite of his bet and this is applicable in both in play and pre match betting. Using a betting Exchange platform you can lay the correct-score of 0-0 or any scoreline and win once a goal is scored in the match.Note any amount you stake is doubled for your winnings.E.g A Lay stake of $10 on Arsenal Vs Chelsea correct-score 0-0 wins $20 including your stake once a goal is scored in the match and a $100 stake wins $200 also it has liabilities Only in a situation whereby no goal was scored in the match so the liability is the amount you stand to loss if no goal was scored after 90 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Understanding Professional Sport Exchange Trading. by greatnaija01: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2017
OH I work with rebelbetting and I make no losses cos its ARBITRAGE. I thought you meant the same thing being applicable in naija...

betfairtrader24:
The aim of Sport Trading is to achieve a long term profit and that's doesn't mean that you won't encounter losses just like every other trading event.The goal is achieving a long term profit by developing a systems/Strategy that guarantees that.
Re: Understanding Professional Sport Exchange Trading. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
greatnaija01:
OH I work with rebelbetting and I make no losses cos its ARBITRAGE. I thought you meant the same thing being applicable in naija...

We all know about ARBITRAGE/MATCHED Betting but am talking about making profit from Sport trading and how it works.

1 Like

Re: Understanding Professional Sport Exchange Trading. by frontpage79: 8:35am On Sep 23, 2017
Thanks so much,but which bookmaker site can one see this type of bet?
Re: Understanding Professional Sport Exchange Trading. by mirinda01(m): 6:56am On Oct 14, 2017
betfairtrader24:
before Starting out it will be worthy to note that the betting companies that set odds by their selves and not by their customers re called a betting bookmaker which is what we have in Nigeria.whereas the Sport Exchange companies that allows the customers to set the odds of any sports event according to their preferred odds in any sporting events by their selves are called Sport betting Exchange. A sports betting Exchange has two sides of betting called (back and lay).Back means bets that an outcome will occur whereas lay means bets that an outcome will not occur.Now when you re placing bets with a betting bookmarker (1960bets,bet9ja,nairabet) you can only back.(bets that an outcome will occur).Whereas the bookmarker lays.(bets that an outcome will not occur. That is why when your bets didn't win,the bookmaker wins.In a Sport Exchange,You re betting against your fellow punter not the Sports Exchange as the Exchange serves as the middleman that is the reason why you can set your preferred odds in For example.let's assume that in a match between Arsenal vs Chelsea,The odds set and placed by other punters are Arsenal.Back [2.80] Lay [2.82
Draw [3.82 [3.84
Chelsea. [2.40] [2.42
A punter can increase the odds of Arsenal from 2.80 to 3.00 and place his bets then The Sport Exchange will match his bet with another punter
who back the opposite of his bet and this is applicable in both in play and pre match betting. Using a betting Exchange platform you can lay the correct-score of 0-0 or any scoreline and win once a goal is scored in the match.Note any amount you stake is doubled for your winnings.E.g A Lay stake of $10 on Arsenal Vs Chelsea correct-score 0-0 wins $20 including your stake once a goal is scored in the match and a $100 stake wins $200 also it has liabilities Only in a situation whereby no goal was scored in the match so the liability is the amount you stand to loss if no goal was scored after 90 minutes.
Am interested in knowing more, can you contact me on 08066992132, or let me know how to reach you.
Re: Understanding Professional Sport Exchange Trading. by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 09, 2019
frontpage79:
Thanks so much,but which bookmaker site can one see this type of bet?
www.betfair.com
Re: Understanding Professional Sport Exchange Trading. by macphilip: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Say Bye-Bye To Nigerian Paypal Issues-Open and Verify Your Account In One Click / Please Buy This Neat Golf 4 For Sale Ph 750k / Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.