Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Invest in Online Agro Marketplace Money Back Guaranty - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest in Online Agro Marketplace Money Back Guaranty (419 Views)

Guaranty Trust Bank Named Best Bank In Nigeria By Euromoney / Two Idea Guaranty Investment Opportuinities In Town That Pays In Dollar Monthly. / Oforum : Withdraw Daily 100% Guaranty Read This Before You Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest in Online Agro Marketplace Money Back Guaranty by famerslinked: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2017
Investing in Online Agro Marketplace is best business strategy you can ever choose this year, because our oil and gas has served us well, Nigerian Government is no longer putting more interest in white kola jobs; rather the pressure is now on agriculture.
Agro product is turning to a better place than the recent years, As world’s population increases every year, farming are now playing much important role to sustain global societies.

What do this trend tells you….

Building Online Agro Marketplace where farmers will link with buyers from different part of the country is indeed a serious business idea you need to invest in this year. Most time people think that building online e-Commerce stores ends by having a store like Jumia or JiJi.
In the last few years, one of the most common eCommerce questions I’ve received has been about creating a marketplace where vendors can showcase Shoes or any home appliances online like (Jumia). But let me tell you a bit about how is easy for you to create a platform that will allow only Agricultural products and make a fortune.

Wait- What is Online Agro Marketplace?

Online Agro Marketplace is not a one man store, but a collection of stores. Where Farmers or consumers can walk in and browse goods from several different vendors. Farmers can also connect to industries or companies that sell fertilizer, seeds, or Chemical products and place order for the particular product on the shop. Farmers can as well links with industries that supply farm equipment’s, like Tractors etc.
Do know that others already in the business are taking note of this growth, and will never let you know, because they simply don’t want competitors. I am sure Nigerian Federal Government is also planning for this business, by creating a Platform that called Farmers Market.

But Wait-I don’t want to offer Charity Investment! How do i generate profit as Owner?

Here are cool ways to generate money from this business

1.Membership/subscription fee:

You can decide not to act as a middleman of the transaction, you can consider charging sellers monthly or yearly fee, and let buyers shop free.

2. Listing fee:

Instead of charging per transaction, you can charge farmers or industries a listing fee. i.e. before moving their product to the top page they will pay for upgrade fee. (For Example) when Madam .A. Upgrade and sell higher than Madam (B) you can imagine what will be the next action for Madam (B).

The first step to invest in Online Agro Marketplace is by having online presence (website), which I will help you to create. Give you a good mentorship and guide, which I will always be there for you.
Is time for you to take the very best of this opportunity.
Call or Whatapp

+234 81 02 92 79 78
website Sample: www.farmerslinked.com
Mr. Nnamani Matthew
Your Internet Friend

(1) (Reply)

The Best Business Deal Ever Made / Invest Now And Avoid The Bitcoin Regret / Discover The Best Tips For Trading In The Forex Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.