Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Invest Now And Avoid The Bitcoin Regret - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest Now And Avoid The Bitcoin Regret (421 Views)

Btc Price Rising Ahead Of The Bitcoin Halving!!! / A Second Chance With Ethereum For Those That Missed The Bitcoin Boat / 3 Cryptocurrencies That Are Worth More Than The Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest Now And Avoid The Bitcoin Regret by Lebee4(m): 12:16am On Oct 16, 2017
I will like to remind us of the regret most of us had after refusing to invest on Bitcoin in 2009, please, avoid this same mistake by investing into the latest cryptocurrency making wave now.
I was able to purchase 1000 coin for $10 with additional 10 coin as bonus.

I am waiting for it to appreciate to $1 then i will sell.
the extra 10 coin bonus ends on the 19th of October and it will get back to 1000 coin for $10.

Check my signature for the link to your wealth.

(1) (Reply)

Investors And Partners Needed / Why Is Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Aggressively Promoting Made In Aba Brands? / Wanna Earn Free Cryptocurrency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.