Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,080 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Boss Is Preparing Meal For Us Today Should I Eat It Or Not? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Boss Is Preparing Meal For Us Today Should I Eat It Or Not? (1169 Views)

I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) / What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / What's Your First Choice Meal For Breakfast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boss Is Preparing Meal For Us Today Should I Eat It Or Not? by AFONJAboiy: 11:54am On Sep 22, 2017
yestaday my boss bought a cow (maalu), later in the day i hear dat he's doing a feast for us (workers) TODAY. buh am so afraid to eat it, coz such a feast has never happen ever since 1yr and 7mnths have join the companay.
ME I NO WAN MAKE 1 ALREADY RICH MAN KOM COLLECT THE LITTLE BLESSING WEY I GET FOR THE CONTINUATION OF HIS WEALTH O. coz when it comes to yoruba rich men one need to be careful from this kind of tin. me myself am a yoruba and have heard horrible stories abt their wealth. ISALE ORO LEGBIN.

1 Like

Re: Boss Is Preparing Meal For Us Today Should I Eat It Or Not? by mayorkun(m): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
AFONJAboiy bite the dust
Re: Boss Is Preparing Meal For Us Today Should I Eat It Or Not? by Gadafii: 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
Yoruba people and fetish, ahh

I remember my rich ijebu landlady then, there is no type of sacrifice this woman no dey carry inside her compound.

The last that brought the camel's back was when we woke at the middle of the night to the sound of a goat bleating, and another sound of something hitting something,a flesh and blood.

Our flat was upstairs and the windows are facing the back yard of the compound, there are few bushes and plantain trees there.

Apparently this woman was beating the goat to death. Every blow of what ever the object she was using, drew a horrific Cry from the poor goat, we watch and listened to the cries of the goat in horror until the goat died, na that night/morning my brother concluded we are leaving that compound

(1) (Reply)

Buy our yoghurt recipe and get custard recipe for free / My Easter Lunch.. / How To Make Chapman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.