Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) (35939 Views)

Checkout The Rice I Bought In A Local Kaduna Market / See The Local Rice I Purchased At 800 Naira Per Mudu In Birnin Kebbi (photo) / Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by LocalFARMERS: 10:15am On Apr 01
As a Farmer who farm Rice in commercial quantity, I don't buy rice. I process the Rice I eat in my house. This same process is used to process some of the Rice that are packages and sold as foreign Rice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAMZZQYXT5c

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by LocalFARMERS: 10:16am On Apr 01
Process

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by LocalFARMERS: 10:19am On Apr 01
Process....

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by Richtaiwo: 10:21am On Apr 01
Necessity is the mother of invention. Back to land. Even highly industrialised countries are seriously engaged in commercial farming, but here in Nigeria, anyone that has managed to complete secondary school sees himself too big and educated to farm but be screaming no job, high cost of food yen yen yen. Proudly a farmer.

240 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by LocalFARMERS: 10:22am On Apr 01
Richtaiwo:
Necessity is the mother of invention. Back to land

True

13 Likes

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by illicit(m): 10:23am On Apr 01
Interesting...

She doesn't buy meat too, she had a lot of chicken (free range), goats and sheep/ram

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by Dnet21: 10:26am On Apr 01
You are good to go

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by LocalFARMERS: 10:27am On Apr 01
illicit:
Interesting...

My aunt does that too until she moved to London

She doesn't buy meat too, she has a lot of local chicken, goats and sheep

That's nice

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:40am On Apr 01
The stress much o, u sure say to go buy the rice for market no go better pass like this?

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by Konquest: 10:40am On Apr 01
LocalFARMERS:
As a Farmer who farm Rice in commercial quantity, I don't buy rice. I process the Rice I eat in my house. This same process is used to process some of the Rice that are packages and sold as foreign Rice.

That's absolutely impressive.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by CORPSEFUCKER: 10:42am On Apr 01
Richtaiwo:
Necessity is the mother of invention. Back to land. Even highly industrialised countries are seriously engaged in commercial farming, but here in Nigeria, anyone that has managed to complete secondary school sees himself too big and educated to farm but be screaming no job, high cost of food yen yen yen. Proudly a farmer.
a

Ijiot no be everybody get land to farm , FG gave everybody one plot
I'm sure hunger no go day and price of food stuffs go reduce

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by Almaiga: 10:42am On Apr 01
LocalFARMERS:

Nice one

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by dawnomike(m): 10:44am On Apr 01
LocalFARMERS:

Nice one...
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:44am On Apr 01
illicit:
Interesting...

My aunt does that too until she moved to London

She doesn't buy meat too, she has a lot of local chicken, goats and sheep

Now that she is in London. undecided
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by illicit(m): 11:08am On Apr 01
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Now that she is in London. undecided

She is in her 80s now

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:10am On Apr 01
illicit:

She is in her 80s now

Eating processed food?

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by illicit(m): 11:12am On Apr 01
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Eating proceed food?

Maybe

It doesn't matter, she's hale and hearty

Most of her mates and younger ones in Nigeria are late

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:14am On Apr 01
illicit:

Maybe

It doesn't matter, she's hale and hearty

Most of her mates and younger ones in Nigeria are late

Good to know.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by richiemcgold: 12:42pm On Apr 01
I'm wondering if it's possible to grow rice in a small space like backyard

lilyheaven:
Yes, but you will have to water it Day in and out, because rice needs a swampy area to strive.

LocalFARMERS:

No. There are two major species of Rice. The one for swampy land and the one for upland. In the North, we farm Rice both in the raining and dry season.

Here is a video of dry season irrigation Rice Farming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5scjDK5YIco

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by Chicagograduate(m): 1:02pm On Apr 01
Na Olufemi Tinubu send this one to come brainwashed some people.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by Mom007(f): 1:20pm On Apr 01
Richtaiwo:

Hi 5 jare!
Proudly a farmer too!
Leave then let them keep complaining, hungry never catch them!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by LocalFARMERS: 1:21pm On Apr 01
Almaiga:

Nice one

Thanks
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by LocalFARMERS: 1:22pm On Apr 01
Chicagograduate:
Na Olufemi Tinubu send this one to come brainwashed some people.

Chai, see thinking angry grin grin

11 Likes

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by Almaiga: 1:24pm On Apr 01
LocalFARMERS:

Thanks
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by Mrchippychappy(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01
My brother u too get sense. Food should only be for those wey get land. If u no get land, starve then go and die.

Abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by mariahAngel(f): 2:08pm On Apr 01
LocalFARMERS:

Seeing the work that goes into producing the foods we eat, one cannot but respect farmers more and appreciate every single farm produce.

I mean, WOAH! I'm impressed.

Also, there's no need for one to "mistake it as foreign rice", it is good enough as it is, as long as there are no stones in it.
Plus, unpolished rice is more nutritious.

Nlfpmod come and see something o!

9 Likes

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by Almaiga: 2:16pm On Apr 01
mariahAngel:

Seeing the work that goes into producing the foods we eat, one cannot but respect farmers more and appreciate every single farm produce.

I mean, WOAH! I'm impressed.

Also, there's no need for one to "mistake it as foreign rice", it is good enough as it is, as long as there are no stones in it.
Plus, unpolished rice is more nutritious.

Nlfpmod come and see something o!

True talk. Alot of work go through the farming and processing the food we eat

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by UHLmoving: 2:35pm On Apr 01
But it ...
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by jiz: 2:36pm On Apr 01
Good one, I know some people will not appreciate this. This can be automated for mass processing

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by Blackfire(m): 2:36pm On Apr 01
Poor people

grin
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by Carlylepneuma: 2:37pm On Apr 01
This is not new to us coming from the northern part of the country which are predominantly farmers, if not for the insurgence around us we wouldn't be talking about hunger and food inflation...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by bassdow: 2:37pm On Apr 01
y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) / Nigerian Jollof Rice Tops Poll On As Roma's Official Twitter Handle / See The Bush Meat We Killed In Our Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.