Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,299 members, 7,957,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

How To Prepare Okoho Soup (idoma Delicacy) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Okoho Soup (idoma Delicacy) (5227 Views)

This Is How I Prepared My Caterpillar Delicacy (video/pic) / Efo Riro: A Nairalander’s Delicacy For The Weekend! / Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prepare Okoho Soup (idoma Delicacy) by Ojabe(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
The Idoma people are known for their love of food, as there is an annual food festival in Benue State to celebrate women and the various traditional foods.

Most popular among their delicacies is the Okoho soup which is made with the peculiar Okoho plant, bush meat and many other ingredients.

Amongst the Idoma people from Benue State, Nigeria, Okoho soup is best served with pounded yam is their traditional food.

If you attend any of the Idoma traditional ceremony like, marriage, traditional festival, child naming, burial e.t.c, you may likely find Okoho delicacy.

HOW TO PREPARE OKOHO SOUP

INGREDIENTS

(1) Okoho stick

Read Details Here: http://www.ojabeblog.com/2017/09/how-to-prepare-okoho-soup-idoma-delicacy.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Prepare Okoho Soup (idoma Delicacy) by doughziay: 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
I been think say na okoro soup be the name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Prepare Okoho Soup (idoma Delicacy) by Diegostan(m): 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
doughziay:
I been think say na okoro soup be the name
That is okro soup remix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Prepare Okoho Soup (idoma Delicacy) by HMZi: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
In as much as it is my core tribal soup,it is really difficult for me to eat(e dey draw dieeeeee),okro and ogbono no near am sef....
.but its tastes so great esp with bush meat and *abawu*(egusi balls) its moniker swagenity 's best soup...

Mynd44 my enemy oya come and promote my indegenious soup... cc ishilove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Prepare Okoho Soup (idoma Delicacy) by swagenity(m): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2017
HMZi:
In as much as it is my core tribal soup,it is really difficult for me to eat(e dey draw dieeeeee),okro and ogbono no near am sef....
.but its tastes so great esp with bush meat and *abawu*(egusi balls) its moniker swagenity 's best soup...

True!!!!!! !!
Mynd44 my enemy oya come and promote my indegenious soup... cc ishilove

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Pancakes / Chinese Sauce (recipes) / What Is The English Name For This Fruit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.