Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone (27379 Views)

Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha / Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Dindondin(m): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

You're the only one that made any sense so far, I'm an atheist, a former Christian and I criticise Christianity, Yahweh and Jesus a lot due to having been in there before, of course I do criticise Islam too but my knowledge of Islam is a lot more superficial so my criticism of it usually doesn't hit the spot like when I do Christianity

I've not fully read the Koran, visited mosque just twice in my life (out of curiosity), how then do I deeply criticise Islam?

BTW, how many Muslim Imams make the news like our pastors?
the fact is there are lots to talk about in Islam.
If you are man enough, start studying Islam & give us lies from facts.
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by hopefulLandlord: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2017
Dindondin:
the fact is there are lots to talk about in Islam.
If you are man enough, start studying Islam & give us lies from facts.

ex Muslims are already doing that, Ibn Waraq and the likes, we also have Late Hitchens, Sam Harris et al
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by omojeesu(m): 10:28am On Sep 23, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Yes, Jesus makes the difference but we have to wake up in this country else the other faith would take us for a ride. It is time to stand up and be counted.

Yes, BUT ONLY in the WISDOM and POWER of the Holy Spirit.
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by elegushichilling: 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
ollah1:

Meaningless comment

smh 4 u. U may need to go back to primary school.
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by MY20thBILLION: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
[color=#000000][/color] Let fridge abi na freezer take up the challenge and see himself turn to suya...some comments reads that he is a Christian and therefore cannot criticize Islamic leaders...who told you the guy is a Christian? Bearing a Christian name doesn't make you one,only faith and true believe in Jesus Christ does! And if indeed he is a Christian, he should know better than spewing thrash most of the time.
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Shinery0123(m): 2:52am On Sep 24, 2017
Stupid people everywhere on nairaland. What has Islam got to do with Freeze? Is/was he a Muslim? He criticises pastors and are d criticisms wrong?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Pataricatering(f): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=IFNOTGOD post=60725975][/quote]
The Muslim god is actually quite impotent too ! Wonder why you so mad �
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:30am On Oct 23, 2017
Pataricatering:

The Muslim god is actually quite impotent too ! Wonder why you so mad �

sorry I don't get y u quote me nothing concern me n Muslim God me I serve a living God which Is Jehovah Jireh, the Omnipotent n omnipresent God, d Elshadai, Adonai, d Ancient of days, d I Am dat I Am, d Agbadagbururu, Olowogbogboro, Ogheneakpoeje, D Orowokwo 1 of d Universe, D Ovie r' Ivie n d owner of d Earth if u dey doubt ask ur neighbour

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sosoberekon Tags EFCC; Loads Bundles Of Money In Sack Bag Into His Car / Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) / Oritsefemi 's Huge 'international' Chest Tattoo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.