Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha (24560 Views)

Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand / Tonto Dikeh Slams Tunde Ednut For Saying Nina Should Stop Using An Android Phone / Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by Nairafame1: 9:18am On Sep 29, 2019
"Tunde ednut is a bitter soul", Mr jollof calls out tunde ednut for hating on disqualified Bbnaija housemate tacha and promises to beat him up if he tries him.

See More Photos Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/mrjollof-blast-tunde-ednut-for-hating.html

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by Nairafame1: 9:19am On Sep 29, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by JubrinElSudan: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2019
And you failed as a politician embarassed

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by StarOnEarth(m): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2019
He said he is blessed naturally with power cheesy
That was what I thought in Jss2 till Eric nearly use blow to remove my teeth.
Till now I dont engage in a fight.

254 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by soliddust2020: 10:20am On Sep 29, 2019
Jollof Dey misyarn most times, how do you threaten to beat a grown man over this. Where jollof Dey when this same tacha dey troll tunde ednut during that naira Marley saga. Tunde over troll tacha but there are other ways to tell him to stop. 1 million from Jaruma Dey enough to turn d mumu jollof aka anywhere belle face to bouncer.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by Jayslicky: 10:20am On Sep 29, 2019
You want to beat a fellow man because of his personal opinion, sense is very far from Mr. Jollof.

183 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by Chubhie: 10:22am On Sep 29, 2019
It's safe to say that Tacha is going to cause the next civil war in Nigeria.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by Timileyin1234(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2019
U self wan submit CV for Tacha puna. Very sick human being

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by Chubhie: 10:25am On Sep 29, 2019
Jayslicky:
You want to beat a fellow man because of his personal opinion, sense is very far from Mr. Jollof.
Proxy war perhaps. The winner will take home Tacha....

3 Likes

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by anambraamaka: 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
They are kidding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by emmyid(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Everybody d beat everybody ontop social media. Wetin make you think say Tunde no go kill you sef?

5 Likes

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by sleekbae: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Stale. He said it, then jaruma saw it and gave him N1m. After that Jollof made a video acknowledging that Jaruma actually did give him the mulla and now he wants to gift his fans N50k each from it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by PheelzAlmighty: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Stupidity at it's peak

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by Kendumazy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lol. Some people's brain is actually Tacharing.

7 Likes

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by chigoziri2403(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
This is the main reason Nigeria cannot grow
Sowore in jail, nobody spent this energy
Inflation
Police brutality
Nobody talks
Nonsense bbnaija show, tacha was evicted, we are already forming movement

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by Azblink1(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Is this what chasing clout has reduce some people to? Grown ass man doing nothing but that's?

Meanwhile,
Let's help you brings out the architectural beauty of your residence through plaster of Paris(pop), wall design and world-class painting job.
Contact in siggy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by presleYzzi(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
angry

These ones coming to the rescue of tacha on social media can even be among this people who would turn their backs on accident victims lying on the tarred road.

Disturbing us with tacha's news is egregious! undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by ednut1(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Only thing mc jollof has been successful at is begging . Failed too as a politician and comedian

3 Likes

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by BlueRayDick: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jollof is also a failure. Few weeks ago he was crying over a US visa denial all over IG.

Early in the year he failed as a politician and began asslicking Buhari he criticized so much last year.

I don't think he should be talking about someone being a failure at all. Except failures now have grade

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by Proffdada: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Another victim of Jaruma's blue eye grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by emmyid(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
StarOnEarth:
He said he is bless naturally with power cheesy
That was what I thought in jss2 till Eric nearly use blow remove my teeth.
Till now I have never engage in a fight.

Lol.. See, the last time I fought was like 15 years ago. So, two weeks ago some guy come stand to fight me. We exchanged some blows, but then, I pitied him. Although, he is taller than me, I'm older. But he looks bigger, so he thinks he can beat me. After the first day fight, where he used all his power and might, he began bragging, alongside his mum who supported him.

I was so infuriated by the words of his mother (my son will beat you). The next day, when I sighted him. I walked straight to him and made sure we fight till one of us dies.

Fight started O, I landed him a perfect blow on his nose, he fainted immediately. They took him home half dead. The next morning, 7:00 a. m., his Dad came looking for me with police. grin

20 Likes

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by SouthSouth1914: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
The Nigerian people are so fuucked up!! Over the world people are thinking of new ways to improvise their situation to make it better.. Here we are celebrating mediocrity..

Politicians will continue to use our brains till eternity. Rubbish

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by Jh0wsef(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lol.. Them don use N1million buy this one brain with discount sef

This is why I have always preferred Fried Rice to Jollof grinundecided

9 Likes

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by betterpikinn: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
osu and chest beating

nonsense

1 Like

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by drips8(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
All these clout chasers sef, everyone wants to trend because of tacha

1 Like

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by Jh0wsef(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
lmao
Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by Emilokoiyawon: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
grin grin Mr. Jollof after all these Captain Save-a-h0e nonsense you wrote up there, you still will not see Tacha's pants not 2 talk of puna grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by seunmohmoh(f): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mtcheeww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omah Lay Calls Out Ex-Lover (Video) / Davido's Performance At Wedding Of Tony, Atiku Abubakar's Son In Dubai / Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.