Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,340 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) (9189 Views)

"Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) / Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend / Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by GistMorer: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
@GistMore.com

Drake has had his fair share of model and stripper girlfriends. According to reports, his latest is a Toronto model named Nekisha.

As with all women linked with Drake, Nekisha is a beauty, but her body is what's got all the attention. She's really curvy in all the right places and they say it's all natural.

Drake is reportedly serious with her and has bought her a condo.

More Gists >>> http://www.gistmore.com/drake-reportedly-new-girlfriend-body-got-everyone-talking-photos

More Gists >>> http://www.gistmore.com/drake-reportedly-new-girlfriend-body-got-everyone-talking-photos

1 Like

Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by GistMorer: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
DRAKE CHANGES GIRLFRIENDS THE WAY HE CHANGES HIS SHIRT... HE IS A MAN LovePeddler. THE GIRL IS CUTE SHA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
sad
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by abelprice(m): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
If am giving an opportunity to be drake for 1 day.... I would... undecided...
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by Mimienudles(f): 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
She looks better in the last pics
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by doyinisaac(m): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
GloriaNinja:
DRAKE CHANGES GIRLFRIENDS THE WAY HE CHANGES HIS SHIRT... HE IS A MAN LovePeddler...
So what should we do with this information??

Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Man I love the nigga taste in women no joke.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by HottestFire: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
abelprice:
If am giving an opportunity to be drake for 1 day.... I would... undecided...

Guy cool down oo, don't be carried away. Be careful of ladies flaunting their selling point. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by faith551(m): 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Her face? not that phenomenal, but that curve!! is worth the hype
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by JambWaecNeco: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
hot
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by kilojoDesigns: 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
Mimienudles:
She looks better in the last pics
She fine AF in all pics dear

2 Likes

Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
angry
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Good lawd.
That second pic had me feeling some type of way.
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 23, 2017
Lord knows i wont last 30secs if i doggy dat ass
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by stephleena(f): 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
boostdom:
Good lawd.
That second pic had me feeling some type of way.
really?
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
stephleena:
really?
hahahaha...my post history is like an open book, eh?
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by stephleena(f): 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
boostdom:

hahahaha...my post history is like an open book, eh?
Hmmm.. I don't. know what to say
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 07, 2019
stephleena:
Hmmm.. I don't. know what to say
So, how long before you tell me what's going on?
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by stephleena(f): 12:02am On Apr 07, 2019
boostdom:

Nothing..just enjoy
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by stephleena(f): 12:21am On Apr 07, 2019
boostdom:

Nothing. I'm serious.
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 07, 2019
stephleena:
Nothing. I'm serious.
Maybe you could send me a mail?
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by stephleena(f): 12:27am On Apr 07, 2019
boostdom:

Maybe you could send me a mail?
okay.. much later..
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 07, 2019
stephleena:
okay.. much later..
The night is still young. Take your time.
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by tribalistseun: 6:58am On Apr 07, 2019
GloriaNinja:
DRAKE CHANGES GIRLFRIENDS THE WAY HE CHANGES HIS SHIRT... HE IS A MAN LovePeddler. THE GIRL IS CUTE SHA.
so the guy is a love peddler but the girl nko?
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by Chinashopping84: 7:07am On Apr 07, 2019
changes girl anytime anyday anywhere.We buy and sell Chinese rmb.check my siggy.
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by Shakushaku1(m): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2019
Drake and badaass curvy chicks are like 5 and 6
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by stephleena(f): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
boostdom:

The night is still young. Take your time.
happy Sunday.. I trust u weren't in today's service.
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
stephleena:
happy Sunday.. I trust u weren't in today's service.
Happy sunday. No, I wasn't. Are you back?
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by stephleena(f): 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
boostdom:

Happy sunday. No, I wasn't. Are you back?
Yup I'm home.
Re: Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
stephleena:
Yup I'm home.
That's nice. Did YOU pray for me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage / Davido’s Girlfriend Nish Kards Doing Pole Dance Roughly![video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.