Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Man Jailed After 'mistakenly' Ra-ping His Girlfriend's Identical Twin Sister - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jailed After 'mistakenly' Ra-ping His Girlfriend's Identical Twin Sister (694 Views)

Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo / Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Jailed After 'mistakenly' Ra-ping His Girlfriend's Identical Twin Sister by britzreus: 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
A 24 year old man, has been handed a four-year prison sentence after being convicted of rape and indecent assault.

The 24-year-old man from Melbourne had raped his girlfriend’s twin sister and claimed it happened after he mistook her for her sibling.

According to Herald Sun, he told the police his victim was a liar and claimed she had sexually assaulted him, but the court heard he had previously fantasised about having sex with her.

Victorian County Court judge Felicity Hampel accused the man of taking the “cowardly way out” by accusing his partner’s sister of lying at trial.

She said;

“Instead of owning up and taking responsibility and trying to make amends, you denied it,”

“You reduced her reputation, attacked her honesty, blamed her and ruined her relationship with her twin.”

The victim had been staying with her sister and was sleeping in the spare bedroom when the man entered her room to speak to her.

He then sexually assaulted the victim.

The man then told the police the the rape occurred because his partner and the victim looked identical.

Ms Hampel told him this was a “bizarre” claim considering he had been “talking to [the victim] about her, and her issues, for over an hour.”

The victim has reportedly become estranged from her sister following the attack and has attempted suicide several times.

“All I ever wanted was for him to say 'sorry' and admit what he had done to me,” she said.

See more at>> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/man-jailed-mistakenly-ra-ping-girlfriends-identical-twin-sister/

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

Re: Man Jailed After 'mistakenly' Ra-ping His Girlfriend's Identical Twin Sister by Ninethmare: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
R- rapid
A- access into the
P- private
E- environment
I coined it myself
Real men don't rape
We beg when neccessary

3 Likes

Re: Man Jailed After 'mistakenly' Ra-ping His Girlfriend's Identical Twin Sister by Cope1(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
Wetin konji no go cause........

Now he is got experience in shining identical Congo

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed After 'mistakenly' Ra-ping His Girlfriend's Identical Twin Sister by prolificJosh(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
Only God knows.
Re: Man Jailed After 'mistakenly' Ra-ping His Girlfriend's Identical Twin Sister by Prouddevil(m): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
Cope1:
Wetin konji no go cause........

Now he is got experience in shining identical Congo
and award grin
Re: Man Jailed After 'mistakenly' Ra-ping His Girlfriend's Identical Twin Sister by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
may they rape that bastard's aass mercilessly, while he rot in jail!
Re: Man Jailed After 'mistakenly' Ra-ping His Girlfriend's Identical Twin Sister by Johnpaul01: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
If the guy eventually returns from jail, his friends will be like SHARP GUYYY
Re: Man Jailed After 'mistakenly' Ra-ping His Girlfriend's Identical Twin Sister by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
if that man was my friend, the minute he raped the sister of his gf, he would have become my enemy.... sharp guy ko, sharp knive ni!

but then again, if you think this is "sharp" wait until they rape one of your sisters, and see if that bobo will still be sharp in your mind.
Re: Man Jailed After 'mistakenly' Ra-ping His Girlfriend's Identical Twin Sister by Mrkumareze(m): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ninethmare:
R- rapid
A- access into the
P- private
E- environment
I coined it myself
Real men don't rape
We beg when neccessary

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara Assistant Commissioner Of Police Kidnapped / Man Hangs Self After Killing Girlfriend, Parents / Final Year Student Robbed, Shot Dead In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.