Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

I Love & Hate Igbo Because Of Nnamdi Nnamdi And Kanu Kanu! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love & Hate Igbo Because Of Nnamdi Nnamdi And Kanu Kanu! (695 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Mr Ibu And Kanu Nwankwo Participate In Wike's 2nd Term Novelty Match(photos) / IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love & Hate Igbo Because Of Nnamdi Nnamdi And Kanu Kanu! by moninuola65: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
I love Igbo because of Nnamdi Azikwe!
I Love Igbo because of Nwankwo Kanu!
I hate Igbo because of Nnamdi Kanu!
ILove to love Igbo because of
i. Nnamdi Azikwe!
ii. Nwankwo Kanu!

Re: I Love & Hate Igbo Because Of Nnamdi Nnamdi And Kanu Kanu! by Rossikki: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Honestly. The Nnamdi of an idiot even came and spoilt the name of our dear, beloved Nwankwo Kanu, not to mention the great Zik of Africa.

These are real Nigerians, not this terrorist that's using their names.
Re: I Love & Hate Igbo Because Of Nnamdi Nnamdi And Kanu Kanu! by Nightwolf1: 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
The mumu above has notin meaningful to say

1 Like

Re: I Love & Hate Igbo Because Of Nnamdi Nnamdi And Kanu Kanu! by CaptainG00D: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Go and sleep...
Ur love or hate is inconsequential.

I love Yoruba becoz of my gf.
I hate yoruba becoz of afonja.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love & Hate Igbo Because Of Nnamdi Nnamdi And Kanu Kanu! by obyon(m): 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
We love he. We don't need ur love.

1 Like

Re: I Love & Hate Igbo Because Of Nnamdi Nnamdi And Kanu Kanu! by Iykmann(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
moninuola65:
I love Igbo because of Nnamdi Azikwe! I Love Igbo because of Nwankwo Kanu! I hate Igbo because of Nnamdi Kanu! ILove to love Igbo because of i. Nnamdi Azikwe! ii. Nwankwo Kanu!
Your hate remove nothing from ndigbo

1 Like

Re: I Love & Hate Igbo Because Of Nnamdi Nnamdi And Kanu Kanu! by attackgat: 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu and Nnamdi Azikiwe have one thing in common.

Both men were fighting for the independence of their people

1 Like

Re: I Love & Hate Igbo Because Of Nnamdi Nnamdi And Kanu Kanu! by moninuola65: 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
attackgat:
Nnamdi Kanu and Nnamdi Azikiwe have one thing in common.

Both men were fighting for the independence of their people
of their people is selfish!
of the humanity
Re: I Love & Hate Igbo Because Of Nnamdi Nnamdi And Kanu Kanu! by Davepal: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
I believe in Equity and fare share. We need to reconsider our stand as a people, and propose what will work for us as a nation.

One love.

1 Like

Re: I Love & Hate Igbo Because Of Nnamdi Nnamdi And Kanu Kanu! by Eastfield1: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
like we give a Bleep

(1) (Reply)

We Must Guard Against Separating Nigeria Into Small Pieces, Tinubu Warns / Can INEC Tell Us How To Recall BUHARI !!! / Nigerian Army Free Vaccination And Avoidable Uproar In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.