Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning (42353 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) / Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun / Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
naijahut:
Muslims and their useless laws

E be like you want make thunder fall on you.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by Aristotle96(m): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
macphilip:
why give the dead double punishment after the thunder has killed him
double wahala for deddy body undecided
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by HMZi: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Religion over humanity.....Carl Marx probably envisioned Nigerians and their cluelessness........
muslims but why so many naive laws

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by wintersnow(m): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
People dey sha

Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by Icon79(m): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Why am I not surprised? The Hausa-Fulani has never accepted that Yorubas are true muslims anyway.
That's why they treat them like trash shocked

O pari
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by Tman66(m): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin That's not funny See his picture Below. What a shameful death. Rest in peace or in pieces. grin

Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by juniorboy(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Na wah o, these kind laws self
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by useful4us(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
naijahut:
Just like you and your useless brain. Product of leaked condom
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by bangalee1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
naijahut:

Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by good4all40: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Is this news authentic??
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
abdelrahman:
Inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun.
stop speaking in tongues abeg. Just type 'rest in peace'. Period.
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by goingape1: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
naijahut:
maybe the man was trying to cause harm to Christian but God sent lightening to deal with him!

LESSON TO YA ALL! DONT SAY blasphemy WORDS
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by Candy500: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Frenchfriez:
Very stoopid ppl with irrational thinking.
Brings me to what I have been advocating about: Personally, after all my useful organs have been harvested for donation, the remaining part should be used for scientific research and training, and the rest cremated. I'm too useful to just rotten underground like that, can still touch lives even in death.
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by enemyofprogress: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Na wa o, na dis one dem dey call double wahala for dead body
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by Hedonistically: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Killed by lightening? Statistically, one has a better chance of becoming richer than Dangote than being struck by lightening. Which kind unique 'luck' be this?
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
venai:
stop speaking in tongues abeg. Just type 'rest in peace'. Period.
what's is your problem with that? it is haunting you?
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by enemyofprogress: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
abdelrahman:
Inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun.
stop it,why are you using Arabic language to abuse lalasticlala
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by Royalfurnitures: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Let them cremate the body then

Check out my signature,for quality and durable furniture
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
stop it,why are you using Arabic language to abuse lalasticlala
your signature says all.
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by dreamangel: 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Poor man he suffered in life he is also suffering in death
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by Pweetyjuddy(f): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ayaf heard
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
abdelrahman:
what's is your problem with that? it is haunting you?
tongue
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by Dalek(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
naijahut:

some churches don't allow a person who died and is not of their denomination to be buried in their cemetery, jews have same laws but it's the Muslim own you have problem with. try and be knowledgeable pls
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by rukygbas: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
This will help you.. How To Configure NPower Device... A Must Read... https://naijacycle.com/configure-npower-device-internet-browsing-reinstall-npower-apps-video/
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by Meritocracy: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
Take him to his home town and bury faa
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by sammuell(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
In 2017? angry
Him dy house
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by asawanathegreat(m): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
My people make I hear say I believe this news
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by kutensassy: 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Over hyped holiness!The man suffered a terrible death,and now a terrible denial,of a final resting place!
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by Decryptor(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Please where is that lightning? We need it to locate one Garba residing in Aso Villa
Re: Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning by enemyofprogress: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
abdelrahman:
your signature says all.
so you sabi English?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Year Snake I Killed Today 1/1/2021 / Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) / Burial Of Moses Tarnongo, Benue Lecturer, Wife, 3 Children Killed In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.