Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up (63722 Views)

Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by preselect(m): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
cococandy:

Nairalanders love to hate Nigerian/American nurses cheesy
Any opportunity to bash us. smh.

but my sister talk true small, una naija/us nurses don too do. abi I lie? cheesy and e worse for those of our sisters on this side of the niger river grin ima ihe m mean-iri cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
I watched this video patiently from start till finish, I was nearly moved to tears. the guy is a weak morafvker.

try this crap with my mom, we sit down and talk about your burial.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
deji17:
The guy dey even speak Yoruba towards the end of the video. Na why he get sense..
must you bring tribe into this?

#slowpoke!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by k199192: 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
sukkot:
next time try me again lmao. i will expose ya miserable life. am dat nigga you dont wanna mess with
fool. I only had to apply twice and I was accepted the second time... i haven't gone for my visa interview yet but I will nail it fool... you have been in Amerika but you still don't know simple arithmetic.. "2cents equals 150naira" oshi... get a life fool.. stop acting like a child.
every assertion you made was disputed because you were trying so hard fool.
oluku.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by sukkot: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
k199192:

fool. I only had to apply twice and I was accepted the second time... i haven't gone for my visa interview yet but I will nail it fool... you have been in Amerika but you still don't know simple arithmetic.. "2cents equals 150naira" oshi... get a life fool.. stop acting like a child.
every assertion you made was disputed because you were trying so hard fool.
oluku.
just forget that american visa. you are too stupid to get it. go and hawk gala in traffic. yeye pesin

useless rat so you are biafran ? lmao 3rd class citizen in nigeria. no wonder you want to run to america. lmao
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Onegai(f): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
Na wa, social media is a rough place
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by CioAngels(f): 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
I salute the calmness of the guy and the wisdom to record the nollynonsence, i guess she planned to report to the police and get him deported or thrown into the street, it has no other name, but wickedness and evil pride. I am sorry house to say this, the guy must not marry this girl, unless ofcourse she jazz him. She may fail with her plans this time, she will do it again in the very near future. He should send the video copy to family and friend so that if she delete the one in his phone, he can get it sent to him, she can delete it. The guy should report to the police with the video evidence in case of future occurrence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by eyinjuege: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
Done

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Onegai(f): 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
eyinjuege:

Thanks for the update.
In short, trouble jam double trouble. Mama don meet her match be that.
Chai, but the video was not nice to watch. It's a pity though, when relatives interfere in a new couple's home.
I hope they settle their wahala, otherwise to your tent o Isreal.

If the couple are smart, they will move to another state across country and start afresh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by baby124: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
post=60757168:

Cc eketem, eyinjuege, Mindfulness (a lot of people laughed at your "gentle old lady comment". A looootttt of people grin lipsrsealed).

She's a nurse, they are married, the wife has a quick temper, hubby knew this and that mama-in-law has a hot temper too (that "sweet" old lady has broken up a marriage or two in her heyday with her own hot temper). They are all extremely silly for letting it get this far. Hubby and wife have never really had time to just be a couple (too many people stating with them). He knew it was a bad idea, he should never have let them stay together. And someone may have slapped the wife before the video started, but I'm not sure. Hubby and wife love each other (quite a lot) but a lot has been building up. The wife messed up by calling the police and now the video leaked, mehnnnn.

Daz all.
He called her his baby mama and clearly stated that they were not married.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Phut(f): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Did you watch the video? There girls name is Ngozi. She probably came from Nigeria and studied nursing there before she became big headed.
That is a lie. Her name is Jumoke.
Ngozi is the name of the lady they called over the phone to come and intervene. He kept saying call Ngozi ... Call Onyekwu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Onegai(f): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
baby124:

He called her his baby mama and clearly stated that they were not married.

Their white wedding reception was at Civic Centre, VI. There's a video on YouTube. He was angry when he said that. You can believe what you wish sha. That's the sorrow of all this.

We have all said and done awful things in the privacy of our homes. Let us give this couple a chance to mend. Neither wanted the video to leak and they are very much in love and love their daughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by baby124: 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
post=60759997:

Their white wedding reception was at Civic Centre, VI. There's a video on YouTube. He was angry when he said that. You can believe what you wish sha. That's the sorrow of all this.

We have all said and done awful things in the privacy of our homes. Let us give this couple a chance to mend. Neither wanted the video to leak and they are very much in love and love their daughter.
It's not believing what I wish. It's what happened in the video. She also responded by saying, *you want me to leave this house. He said yes. You are not my wife, I have not married you. You are just a baby mama*.

I don't think anyone will say such a thing out of anger. Even if he did, she would have responded that she was his wife. It could be the video was made before they married if what you are saying is true. You can also post the video of their wedding on YouTube. I don't believe that couple are married though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Onegai(f): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
baby124:

It's not believing what I wish. It's what happened in the video. She also responded by saying, *you want me to leave this house. He said yes. You are not my wife, I have not married you. You are just a baby mama*.

I don't think anyone will say such a thing out of anger. Even if he did, she would have responded that she was his wife. It could be the video was made before they married if what you are saying is true. You can also post the video of their wedding on YouTube. I don't believe that couple are married though.

Please believe what you wish, I don't owe anyone an explanation. Those I mentioned, they can check. I won't say more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by cococandy(f): 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
So you know them? grin

Well I did say that I'm sure the man and his mom aren't saints here.

But the rest of my comment was based on what I could see in the video [quote author =60757168]

Cc eketem, eyinjuege, Mindfulness (a lot of people laughed at your "gentle old lady comment". A looootttt of people grin lipsrsealed).

She's a nurse, they are married, the wife has a quick temper, hubby knew this and that mama-in-law has a hot temper too (that "sweet" old lady has broken up a marriage or two in her heyday with her own hot temper). They are all extremely silly for letting it get this far. Hubby and wife have never really had time to just be a couple (too many people stating with them). He knew it was a bad idea, he should never have let them stay together. And someone may have slapped the wife before the video started, but I'm not sure. Hubby and wife love each other (quite a lot) but a lot has been building up. The wife messed up by calling the police and now the video leaked, mehnnnn.

Daz all. [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Onegai(f): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
cococandy:
So you know them? grin

Well I did say that I'm sure the man and his mom aren't saints here.

But the rest of my comment was based on what I could see in the video

Both of them are decent people who cared about each other, pushed to the wall. If someone brought a video of you and your husband at your worst, neither of you would look good. The video just made things look bad. Don't look at the entertainment value of this, because there for the grace of God, goes you, I and anyone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by cococandy(f): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
post=60760851:

Both of them are decent people, pushed to the wall. If someone brought a video of you and your husband at your worst, neither of you would look good. The video just made things look bad.
That's true sha. Most people don't look good when the camera isn't rolling.

So their marriage is intact. Thank goodness
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by cococandy(f): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
preselect:

but my sister talk true small, una naija/us nurses don too do. abi I lie? cheesy and e worse for those of our sisters on this side of the niger river grin ima ihe m mean-iri cheesy

No that's very biased and a generalization.
Most Nigerians have problems with successful hard working women. Because you people know they won't fall down and beg when you start misbehaving. That's the basis of all the hate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Ezniteadin(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
This is the sad reality of what men go through in the hands of women, many men have had to suffer unjustly because of the vindictive nature of their spouse

I don't justify the intrusion of third parties in relationship even if the third party is one's relation except where intervention of wisdom is required but the actions of this lady is unjustifiable
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by k199192: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
sukkot:
just forget that american visa. you are too stupid to get it. go and hawk gala in traffic. yeye pesin

useless rat so you are biafran ? lmao 3rd class citizen in nigeria. no wonder you want to run to america. lmao
fool.. wetin you dey find for America. .. fool. .. I will be in Amerika in january fool...
"2cents equals 150naira" oshi... go back to kindergarten fool...
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by sukkot: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
k199192:

fool.. wetin you dey find for America. .. fool. .. I will be in Amerika in january fool...
"2cents equals 150naira" oshi... go back to kindergarten fool...
listen here you biafran rat, you will not get past the gates of aba. where you desire to go i have been. i rule over you. you are a biafran peon. i am your head. now respect your father. i am your father
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by k199192: 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
sukkot:
listen here you biafran rat, you will not get past the gates of aba. where you desire to go i have been. i rule over you. you are a biafran peon. i am your head. now respect your father. i am your father
e pain am... 2cents equals 150naira oshi.. ode ...
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by sukkot: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
k199192:

e pain am... 2cents equals 150naira oshi.. ode ...
mumu. go beg for freedom from yoruba masters lmao. ode grin
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Onegai(f): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
Dp
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Onegai(f): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
Please unquote me cococandy, baby124 and eyinjuege. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
JhyMedex:

that part whr the old woman knelt down to crawl out of d room got me so peeved I had to pause d video n drop my fone.. cos I myt jst hit it against d wall.. !!!
lol
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by bakila: 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
magicminister:
WHAT SORT OF MAN RECORDS AN ENCOUNTER IN HIS HOUSE AND POSTS IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA??

THEY ARE BOTH WRONG BUT ONE THING FOR SURE IS THAT THE MAN'S MOTHER HAS BROUGHT DISUNITY AGAINST THEM.
The kind that will not allow himself to suffer unjustly
Yankee Police no dey hear abeg, if your name enter record it is INDELIBLE.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by baby124: 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
Onegai, Na correct gist you bring come. I have seen the video of their wedding. Na wa oooo. This now puts that man's credibility in suspicion. He's not well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by isalegan2: 3:23am On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Madeu(m): 5:25am On Sep 24, 2017
Onegai:

I think this is the video you are talking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ocW_aRuNcU
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Sobolev: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2017
But from this video, they are divorced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRqtwr7HYqE

baby124:
Onegai, Na correct gist you bring come. I have seen the video of their wedding. Na wa oooo. This now puts that man's credibility in suspicion. He's not well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by baby124: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2017
Sobolev:
But from this video, they are divorced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRqtwr7HYqE

Where is Segun Gele's proof that they are divorced? The guy is mostly speculating jare and looking for attention. He should not be commenting on such a topic like this. His dates don't add up. Training the woman through school is 4yrs alone. Then they have an 18month old. They were married in 2013. Do your math. Segun should hold his mouth and hear from both sides before making a video.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ / When Your Wife Is Richer Than You / Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.