Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) (56358 Views)

Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by Tongsman(m): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Good for them
Re: JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by sinola(m): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Holuwahyomzzy:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-BXoNTZXTR2U/WcUUlkuO21I/AAAAAAAAExU/rPUYVXLkZ9UQHQgjYDSDkNv0N4TLO8h-ACLcBGAs/s640/j6.jpg[/img]

Actress Funke Akindele and her husband, singer JJC Skillz are presently on vacation in Dubai.

They visited an aquarium today and shared photos via their respective IG pages.

See photos below;

[img]https://1.bp..com/-e3Kcma80RDg/WcUTld6cJvI/AAAAAAAAExE/WVMImPBFdXk2i9Q2P-e-yd4NjmyMGxaOQCLcBGAs/s640/j2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-t5oR3Jdh404/WcUTgnmHN3I/AAAAAAAAExA/keq7iANLyBUr2XCaAozYMLRJ6oncOrZcQCLcBGAs/s640/j3.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-LCRd81DGlRY/WcUTl5i6MpI/AAAAAAAAExM/RlDTqV3noIAh1YffP9da73qmlxD_-1s3wCLcBGAs/s640/j5.jpg[/img]

News Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/jjc-skillz-and-his-pregnant-wife-funke.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

This guy looks like a slowpoke to me...hope he is not up to what i'd been thinking sha
Re: JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
this pregnancy we no dey see self... hope no be Belly pumping' technique she do... Ndia self TUFIAKWA
Re: JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by Thelma1552: 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
Jjc Skillz!! Sharp guy!! There is no better woman to marry than a woman who is financially stable!! Not all these girls that will come and add 'baggage' to your 'baggage' and make your ship want to sink......... angry

Lmao! JJC no be jolly just come and he's also got his own money too
Re: JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by Thelma1552: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Royalfurnitures:
How many husbands has she married so far?

Check out my signature,for quality and durable furniture
Is that your durable furniture?

Re: JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by Zeemarch(m): 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Enemy of progress sighted
Re: JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
noscarn91:

Goat
rat

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by tomholly: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Congrats

Re: JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by Klington: 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pusyiter:
Hope it was JJC that paid for the trip o because I no wan hear say tomorrow Funke go say otherwise...
Exactly
Tonto n tiwa come to mind

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by PETUK(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
freshdudeyeeks:

and the battle begins
ha! Naija the guy wants to be ban again
Re: JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by samzzycash(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
obembet:

Always use your drugs...
meaning funke no someone ex?
Re: JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by petbam: 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Royalfurnitures:
How many husbands has she married so far?

Check out my signature,for quality and durable furniture
with this kind bad belle comment do u think people will patronise u. ur mumu never do
Re: JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pusyiter:
Hope it was JJC that paid for the trip o because I no wan hear say tomorrow Funke go say otherwise...

Lol

What do u expect?

With the smirk on JJC face. It sold him out !

Funke paid ofcourse to the last penny.

I pray no divorce orelse fowl yansh go open.

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
How nice.
Re: JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
alexialin:

Lol

What do u expect?

With the smirk on JJC face. It sold him out !

Funke paid ofcourse to the last penny.

I pray no divorce orelse fowl yansh go open.
Nickymezor:
How nice.
jelousy lols
Re: JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
jakandeola:
jelousy lols

Heheehehheheheheh cheesy

Sharp guy!

Re: JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2017
Please where iz d belle ?bkuz ayam nt seeing any

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son / Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction / Bolaji Amusan - ‘Mr Latin’ Is Dead ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.