Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats (38740 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Lizzyolatunjs: 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hello my fellow nairalander family and friends. A silent member, please help me all. I always saw people bringing family issues here until I personally fell into same trap today.

Please my people am at crossroads and I need advice, bring it all on pls. I would like to know why my husband of 10years would save chats , screenshots of our whatsapp messages when we quarrel and I mouth off to him. I mostly dont even go back nor remember such episodes. However I just said let me check his pictures randomly and lo and behold screenshots of all our personal messages? We have kids together and there has been cheating on his part in the past. I have forgiven and forgiven but seeing my messages saved as screenshots broke me.

We have good chats too but I didnt see any of that so it was specifically done. Elders and colleagues please help me out. Thank you all

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
He does not have a forgiving spirit, manage him like that

216 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by habsydiamond(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
Have u asked him why he was saving the chats... He wants to use them as evidence against u. Ur hubby is just a big man with little brain sorry to say this oo...

67 Likes

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Lizzyolatunjs: 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
habsydiamond:
Have u asked him why he was saving the chats
No I haven't because I dont want him to know I saw them yet till I get varied opinions first.

13 Likes

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by habsydiamond(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lizzyolatunjs:

No I haven't because I dont want him to know I saw them yet till I get varied opinions first.
just play along and see how things unfold.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Lizzyolatunjs: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
He said he forgives after we make up and I always believed him

2 Likes

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by SUPERPACK: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
He is gathering evidence should one day he decides or you decide to go for a divorce. Solution; screenshot and keep evidence of your chats with him as counter measures, save all of it.

133 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by immortalcrown(m): 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
Do not say this unless he has used her past offenses as the only reason to maltreat her. It might be that the wife denies her past actions and he is being careful to avoid being called a liar next time. Remembrance is different from revenge.

But the objective truth here is the marriage is not going well. Whether the man has a good reason to keep the chats or not, the marriage is highly contaminated.

Meanwhile, why is it on WhatsApp that they have their discussions? Are they living apart?

319 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by socialmediaman: 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
I don’t see a reason for him to screenshot WhatsApp messages that are saved on his phone, unless he’s sharing them with other people

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Lizzyolatunjs: 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
habsydiamond:
Have u asked him why he was saving the chats... He wants to use them as evidence against u. Ur hubby is just a big man with little brain sorry to say this oo...
No thanks am not offended. You may be right. Am so confused right now because in my wildest dreams would I have thought he would do this. Do I have to watch my back with him?

1 Like

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Lizzyolatunjs: 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
socialmediaman:
I don’t see a reason for him to screenshot WhatsApp messages that are saved on his phone, unless he’s sharing them with other people
Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Lizzyolatunjs: 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
immortalcrown:

Do not say this unless he has used her past offenses as the only reason to maltreat her. It might be that the wife denies her past actions and he is being careful to avoid being called a liar next time.

But the objective truth here is the marriage is not going well. Whether the man has a good reason to keep the chats or not, the marriage is highly contaminated.

Meanwhile, why is it on WhatsApp that they have their discussions? Are they living apart?
No but most times he is away on work related travels. So why hasn't he confronted me yet?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by anthonyuncle(m): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
he's either sending them to someone or he's waiting for the day he will use them against you

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Lizzyolatunjs: 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
socialmediaman:

Sigh* hmmmm
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Gentlerespect76: 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
You should always know how to circumcise your tongue. Obviously you are hurting the man too much with what you say; and soon you forget as you don't take it to heart. We men ehn, you kill us with your tongue. Just change and everything will be fine.

143 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Lizzyolatunjs: 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
SUPERPACK:
He is gathering evidence should one day he decides or you decide to go for a divorce. Solution; screenshot and keep evidence of your chats with him as counter measures, save all of it.
Thank you but I dont even know how to play that dirty.
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Mariangeles(f): 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lizzyolatunjs:

Before you confront him, send the screenshots to your phone, then delete them in his.

When confronting him, ask him how he'd feel if he found out that you've been doing the same.
Ask him how he'd feel if he found out that you've been recording all your conversations (quarrels) without his knowledge.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Lizzyolatunjs: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
You should always know how to circumcise your tongue. Obviously you are hurting the man too much with what you say; and soon you forget as you don't take it to heart. We men ehn, you kill us with your tongue. Just change and everything will be fine.
Lol. Yes Sir. If only you knew the half of it. Its actually the other way round and then I react and voila

4 Likes

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by immortalcrown(m): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lizzyolatunjs:
No but most times he is away on work related travels. So why hasn't he confronted me yet?
It is better for you to stop those bad things you do to him than you trying to get confronted. As he has not maltreated you, do not create a problem out of it.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Lizzyolatunjs: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Mariangeles:

Before you confront him, send the screenshots to your phone, then delete them in his.

When confronting him, ask him how he'd feel if he found out that you've been doing the same.
Ask him how he'd feel if he found out that you've been recording all your conversations (quarrels) without his knowledge.
This is good. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by capnies: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
WHY ARE YOU BOTHERED IF YOU ARE INNOCENT. YOU SOUND GUILTY.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Lizzyolatunjs: 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
capnies:
WHY ARE YOU BOTHERED IF YOU ARE INNOCENT. YOU SOUND GUILTY.
I am bothered . This is supposed to be my husband and father of my kids whom I should trust a gazillion times over. He has hurt me and I forgave . Never kept receipts so why this from him?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Mariangeles(f): 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lizzyolatunjs:

Thank you but I dont even know how to play that dirty.

Never bother to play the game of a calculative and a manipulative person.
You'll lose yourself in the process.
Rather, confront issues head on.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Lizzyolatunjs: 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Mariangeles:

Never bother to play the game of a calculative and a manipulative person.
You'll lose yourself in the process.
Rather, confront issues head on.

Thank you. Rightly so

2 Likes

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Double0h7(f): 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
You didn't have a problem sending him those messages but you have a problem that he kept them and documented them? Stop running your mouth if the evidence of it bothers you undecided

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Lizzyolatunjs: 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Double0h7:
You didn't have a problem sending him those messages but you have a problem that he kept them and documented them? Stop running your mouth if the evidence of it bothers you undecided
He mouths off too and i dont do same. So why should he? Come on we are all humans.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lizzyolatunjs:
Hello my fellow nairalander family and friends. A silent member, please help me all. I always saw people bringing family issues here until I personally fell into same trap today.

Please my people am at crossroads and I need advice, bring it all on pls. I would like to know why my husband of 10years would save chats , screenshots of our whatsapp messages when we quarrel and I mouth off to him. I mostly dont even go back nor remember such episodes. However I just said let me check his pictures randomly and lo and behold screenshots of all our personal messages? We have kids together and there has been cheating on his part in the past. I have forgiven and forgiven but seeing my messages saved as screenshots broke me.

We have good chats too but I didnt see any of that so it was specifically done. Elders and colleagues please help me out. Thank you all

to remind you (and himself) the type of cruel disrespectful person you are, when arguing, and as much as it is ok to be mad, there are lines you should never cross. just because you decide to forgive your partner, does NOT mean he should automatically do the same.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by BabbanBura(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
immortalcrown:

Do not say this unless he has used her past offenses as the only reason to maltreat her. It might be that the wife denies her past actions and he is being careful to avoid being called a liar next time. Remembrance is different from revenge.

Good thoughts, my babe denies somethings she say so I find ways of documenting them for such moments she will deny again

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Lizzyolatunjs: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

to remind you (and himself) the type of cruel disrespectful person you are, when arguing, and as much as it is ok to be mad, there are lines you should never cross. just because you decide to forgive your partner, does NOT mean he should automatically do the same.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Gentlerespect76: 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lizzyolatunjs:

Lol. Yes Sir. If only you knew the half of it. Its actually the other way round and then I react and voila
It's well, Sis. As far as he doesn't beat you. Again, all of that is in the past see the possibility of avoiding abrasive talks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by mcdokwe(m): 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lizzyolatunjs:

You want opinions that might as well be at variance with his intentions Abi? Opinions that would, more often than not, instigate you against your spouse? Opinions of those who could careless if your union is broken or not?

Continue

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Richy4(m): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Things would have been so nice, easy and wonderful... if you walk up to him and say.. honey, I saw screenshot on our misunderstandings years ago and recently, why are you saving it?... in a polite manner. He is your husband for Pete's sakes...Adult life is indeed complicated..

50 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day / Marriage Is Not An Achievement / Woman Fights Husband For Marrying Another Lady In Lagos(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.